It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Says America Has Declared War.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: modified device
a reply to: Ohanka

But back then we were already way to involved in Vietnam and all the Hippie/civil rights movements on the homeland to worry about one plane getting shot down and an environmental research ship being used to spy getting captured,now there is a different President and whole new set of circumstances.I am not saying one plane getting shot at or a few pot shots across the DMZ will turn into apocalypse now but it's a different ball game isn't it?

In the grand scheme of things, no, not really.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
A bunch planes and heliocopters flew out last night. I mean a bunch.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: modified device

as it WOULD be an act of war that South Korea couldn't overlook.

you mean like the Bombardment of Yeonpyeong ? how about ROKS Cheonan sinking?
these happened under Obama and he turned a blind eye to them,the South also let it slide didn't they?
The South would again turn a blind eye to anything save the shelling of Seoul but the US isn't the South and Trump isn't Obama,again I am not saying that this is heading straight down to warville but we have a wild card in Trump so really can anyone say what's next? no they can't not even venerated pros in the know.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

And those were bad enough, but in those cases, they affected the South Korean military and civilians. If they chose to overlook them, it was entirely up to them. If it affects the US, and we choose not to overlook it, then it drags South Korea into things. Their choice is to let us hang, and risk seriously damaging relations with us, or go along with us, and start things. Shooting at US planes over South Korea, especially if they shoot one down, would most certainly affect the US.

It's the same thing with the missiles over Japan. It's up to Japan if they want to respond to them and how, because it's their country being affected by them, not us.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Let me add this as a scenario that is more likely happening,little off topic but only slightly but still making the trench run with red 5

Weekend news:that Trump oooo he say some bad things about football,bad ol Trump,wait a second,seems like,according to the Television ratings the people are kinda with Trump

News Trolls "we need something to distract,what's gonna turn heads? Apocalypse,yeah.let's go interview a North Korean official"

Monday mid news cycle :uh oh North Korea is shaking a fist again,better watch that sock puppet and forget about football players bending the knee for the masters.

I am certain this is the real meat behind this story,scare folks with apocalypse now and get the distracted and looking away from either a news fail or something we should be paying attention to,who cares,nothing is going to happen either way.
edit on 25-9-2017 by modified device because: why look at the time,its troll thirty

edit on 25-9-2017 by modified device because: wrangling loose letters for the cattle drive down to alphabet coral

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

What if they slip into DPRK airspace and some poor Korean sitting at a air defence station has to ask the question "do I fire and start a war or do nothing and face punishment?" so shoots a American jet down, this forces America to retaliate and before you know it the war of words has turned into a full blown war.

The problem is that NK is saying they now could shoot down bombers anywhere in the Korean peninsula. So.. north or south Korea. We'll see if they try anything so foolish, but according to them, they now feel free to shoot down a bomber that is 50 miles into South Korea.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
A bunch planes and heliocopters flew out last night. I mean a bunch.

Context? What sort of aircraft.. military? Out of where? How many is a bunch?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I am certain this is the real meat behind this story,scare folks with apocalypse now and get the distracted and looking away from either a news fail or something we should be paying attention to,who cares,nothing is going to happen either way.

Probably nothing would happen if Trump would keep his mouth shut, but he can't. NK has already proven they are willing to utterly ignore the UN, SK, U.S. China.. etc.. and just do what they want to do. It would be foolish to completely ignore those sorts of threats from a nuclear enabled country, no matter how feeble their delivery methods might be.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit
if that is the case,Trump mouth,then everyone saying nothings gonna happen,including myself,are all wrong and war is inevitable and we better adjust to that reality right now. Let's just watch and see and keep playing my favorite game:forum Politicians and Generals: WW3 edition.

edit on 25-9-2017 by modified device because: we got your favorite present of all......disappointment

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I wonder how long it will take for the media to stop sensationalizing this like they do everything that comes out of Korea which is generally just standard back and forth # slinging.

My bet is on 2 weeks. Unless Trump tweets something, in which case it'll last about a month and a half.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The real question is just one. Are we all comfortable enough with Kim having full range icbms with hydrogen warheads to look the other way and pretend he doesnt. That is the ONLY question. One answer is war and the other answer is lets pray he doesnt use them to launch a barrage of nuclear missiles at our home (or Japan or SK). All the rest of the theater surrounding this is bs.
edit on 25-9-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Sanctions are an act of war. Let that sink in and then contemplate all the other sneaky things that go on against them, and maybe you'll begin to fathom why the little turd is so triggered all the time. Same story as with Iran a decade ago. When Bush sent SPECOP's in on the ground to paint targets, and all that kind of stuff, all acts of war.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
The real question is just one. Are we all comfortable enough with Kim having full range icbms with hydrogen warheads to look the other way and pretend he doesnt. That is the ONLY question. One answer is war and the other answer is lets pray he doesnt use them to launch a barrage of nuclear missiles at our home. All the rest of the theater surrounding this is bs.

Yup. Their nuclear program is for deterrence. Countries that actually have weapons of mass destruction (generally) don't get invaded.

They have no intention, of any kind, to launch a pre-emptive nuclear strike on South Korea, Japan, America or anyone else for that matter.

They might throw around things like "reduce Washington and Seoul to a sea of fire" but they've been saying that for almost every week since 1953.

It's not like they haven't had the capability to destroy Seoul for most of that time.

If you want them to get rid of them then it'd probably be a good idea to come to the negotiating table. That is the DPRK's true goal behind all this bluster and the missile tests. Hard balling them in the style of Bush and Obama leads nowhere but continued weapon and missile development.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: modified device
Let me add this as a scenario that is more likely happening,little off topic but only slightly but still making the trench run with red 5

Weekend news:that Trump oooo he say some bad things about football,bad ol Trump,wait a second,seems like,according to the Television ratings the people are kinda with Trump

News Trolls "we need something to distract,what's gonna turn heads? Apocalypse,yeah.let's go interview a North Korean official"

Monday mid news cycle :uh oh North Korea is shaking a fist again,better watch that sock puppet and forget about football players bending the knee for the masters.

Right right.

Because everything in the media all around the world is all about the USA, it's football kneeling situation, and Trump's late night tweets about NFL players.

The North Korean situation is just some unimportant silly sideline entertainment to distract us all from what really matters.

Un-f***-ing believable.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

The real question is just one. Are we all comfortable enough with Kim having full range icbms with hydrogen warheads to look the other way and pretend he doesnt. That is the ONLY question. One answer is war and the other answer is lets pray he doesnt use them to launch a barrage of nuclear missiles at our home (or Japan or SK). All the rest of the theater surrounding this is bs.

last I checked, they didn't have full range icbms with 'hydrogen' warhead. the US however has thousands.
last I checked Japan was attacked by the US with nukes not too long ago which prompted anti nuke proliferation which last I checked NK weren't part of.

flying bombers an other aircrafts near my country when I am not doing the same to another country would absolutely put me on high alert especially after another leader 'tweets' a threat of my country not existing for long...

stop drinking that water.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

this has to do with distracting American people not the world,North Korea has been sabre rattling like this since before my 46 years, why is this time any different? it isn't but someone wants it to be and the only candidates are Trump or the media,which do you think?
or is it

Un-f***-ing believable?

edit on 25-9-2017 by modified device because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

The other answer is quit talking about it so much which only adds more oxygen to the flame. And be about it when it's time to be. Everything else is aggressive speak.

Take ten minutes to consider how the global children and young adults are being affected by this aggressive speak for its their futures at risk, by adults who live and have lived full lives.

Personal experience/observation when someone has to keep talking or pumping themselves up in potential battles or fights they usually are self conscious of their incapabilities.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Oh, my apologies then.

I didn't realize the UK-based BBC news media is actually all about distracting US citizens (in particular) from the more important things in life... the NFL and Trump's tweets about it.

It's a conspiracy, I tell ya.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

My bet is on 2 weeks. Unless Trump tweets something, in which case it'll last about a month and a half.

those are old school time frames,it's a 24 hour news cycle now,so Wednesday it will be something else,hell it might even be Tuesday,it's a toss up between Weiner going to Jail,the NFL,Korea or Obamacare repeal but what happened to the Sudanese immigrant shooting up a Tennessee church? Statues and Fidget Spinners ,it's a fu***ng overload
let's focus on not having a nuclear war.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

It's a conspiracy, I tell ya.

on a conspiracy theory websites forums? no, impossible.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join