It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Says America Has Declared War.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I dont want war, nuclear or otherwise.

But if the msm isnt misleading us (LOL)
Kimmy is looking to blow his atomic load and somebody gotta do something?
Right?

The MSM definitely did not mislead us ( for once) on this one. I watched this speech live and he said with his own words that Trump declared war and they have every right to take action against us.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

well the Donald said they 'wouldn't be around for much longer' one his Monday mornings Twitter diatribes....

so if I were NK, after that Twitter rant, and I spot war planes from a country halfway across the world near my air space I would be inclined to assume Trump is trying to strike my country and defend myself.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

We give Kim Jong some of his own medicine, and fat-boy panics! What a loser.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Also, they have a reserve force totaling 6,000,000 men & women, and some terrifying artillery capabilities. Surely we shouldn't be goading Lil' Kim & egging on the Trumpton? Lots & lots of people, South Koreans and American servicemen & women, will die if this spirals into a shooting contest, so it's probably best to wind things down rather than whip them up.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment

Also, they have a reserve force totaling 6,000,000 men & women, and some terrifying artillery capabilities. Surely we shouldn't be goading Lil' Kim & egging on the Trumpton? Lots & lots of people, South Koreans and American servicemen & women, will die if this spirals into a shooting contest, so it's probably best to wind things down rather than whip them up.

You think this way because you are a mature, rational person. The two main players are not. Therein lies the problem.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Uhm... we are still at war with NK.

The war never ended. We only signed an Armistice.

en.wikipedia.org...

The armistice was signed on July 27, 1953, and was designed to "insure a complete cessation of hostilities and of all acts of armed force in Korea until a final peaceful settlement is achieved."[2] No "final peaceful settlement" has been achieved.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Let them, then we have an excuse to take Kim out.
edit on 9/25/2017 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Is that you Neville?

Yes, always best to let mad dictators alone so that they can continue to increase their offensive posture without interference or repercussion. Oh, and just assume NK means to add the words "just kidding" after every written and broadcast promise to destroy the United States, Japan and South Korea.

North Korean culture under Kim is entirely militaristic, and its chief goal is the destruction of America just as soon as they have the capability to do so (and they are not far away).

I watched a very interesting short documentary on CNN last night about NK. The correspondent went to a tourist gift shop there, where they sold postcards and posters - every one of which was a cartoon-theme picture of North Korea somehow destroying America, or killing American soldiers.

Yeah sure, just let things wind down...

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
*clutches pearls*
Time to surrender!

Are those the only options that exist in your world? And would you expect to serve in any ensuing conflict?

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
Someone may wish to inform Kim that shooting at a US aircraft in international airspace is illegal.
And in this case an act of war.

he's already under the impression that Trump declared war on him...so yeah, he believes he's at war.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

Is that you Neville?

Yes, always best to let mad dictators alone so that they can continue to increase their offensive posture without interference or repercussion. Oh, and just assume NK means to add the words "just kidding" after every written and broadcast promise to destroy the United States, Japan and South Korea.

North Korean culture under Kim is entirely militaristic, and its chief goal is the destruction of America just as soon as they have the capability to do so (and they are not far away).

I watched a very interesting short documentary on CNN last night about NK. The correspondent went to a tourist gift shop there, where they sold postcards and posters - every one of which was a cartoon-theme picture of North Korea somehow destroying America, or killing American soldiers.

Yeah sure, just let things wind down...

No, it's not me

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

well the Donald said they 'wouldn't be around for much longer' one his Monday mornings Twitter diatribes....

so if I were NK, after that Twitter rant, and I spot war planes from a country halfway across the world near my air space I would be inclined to assume Trump is trying to strike my country and defend myself.

Which would be a checkmate move for the US.

That would be the "false flag" that the U.S. needs to launch an overwhelming strike against the North Koreans. Whether they hit or missed what they were shooting at, they will have engaged an American warplane and that would result in green lights across the board for America to take Kim down.

Kim may be a nut job, but I doubt he would ever fall into this trap.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Makes me think he struts around waving and ranting to inflict fear onto his own people. Kim Jong is small minded and weak. He has to look tough or his own people may revolt and suddenly realize they've been afraid of dickless coward the whole time.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: DBCowboy
*clutches pearls*
Time to surrender!

Are those the only options that exist in your world? And would you expect to serve in any ensuing conflict?

I've done my time. If they need an over-the-hill old man, then they're scraping the bottom of the barrel.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Well, its official "fake News" now.
CNN has it on their website

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
This is not good. North Korea now says it is within it's right to shoot down U.S. war planes

News is still breaking.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Rather silly really. From your source:

It should be remembered that the Korean peninsula is not at peace - the Korean conflict of the 1950s was only brought to a halt by an armistice, not a peace treaty.

The original war isn't over.....its just in abeyance and I guess that the NK Minister is signaling that the US has violated the terms of the armistice? I don't know, I guess we'd have to read the terms of the armistice.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

What if the trap is to get the U.S. to go after the bait NK and a communist based group strikes in return?
A communist group that silently wishes to see USA dismantled.
Granted US may have the technology to still win (technologies that may be interesting to potential Super communists groups). But at what cost to humanity?
Hopefully the global chess players REALLY see the potential games.
I would think Kim J. Un is hidden and his body doubles are out now.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The Pentagon said it would provide President Donald Trump with options to deal with Pyongyang if the provocations continue.

Just in from RT

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join