It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will there be sex in heaven?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Marky83

Who cares about that when we have many verses in scripture
that suggest our loved ones will be there. I love sex as much as
anyone. But if I ever get the chance to hug my wife and tell her
how much I love her? How horrible it was to lose her?
Just one more time?

I am so good with that.
edit on Ram92217v18201700000046 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Ya want something confusing? The lenght and meaning of eternal punishment. Remember that Even Death will Die by being tossed into the lake of fire.

Now when someone dies.. they cease to exist earthly correct? So if they are then tossed into th elake of fire and burned up as death and cease to exist what about that?

Yes the punishment if final,and permanent and cannot be undone because the soul will cease to exist. that covers it being a eternal punishment and its being burned forever. It also show Gods love for his creations and his infinite mercy.

Even if th epunishment was deserved and justified and self inflicted God would not like to see his creations in agony correct? what parent would be cool with that?

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

C'mon ... leave the politickin' outta afterlife biology, at least... I can think of many icky couples of all political stripes! Heck, anyone or thing looks pretty funny when coupling, even when young and symmetrical!

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: Deetermined
The bodies in your examples were certainly capable of taking in food, but i don't think it follows that they needed to take in food. That may be the difference.
We need food continually in order to replace what our bodies have lost. In other words, the need is a consequence of physical corruption. It would surely not apply to incorruptible bodies.

Spot on. We won't need food for nutrition. Eating will be for pleasure and fellowship.

My personal favorite...

Isaiah 40:31

31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Boy, do I look forward to the day we won't be tired or need sleep any longer!

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
There are no physical bodies, there are no humans, there are ZERO Earthly memories in heaven.

There is no polarity in heaven, there is no gender in heaven. There is only orientation in heaven.

Have any of you read the Bible as an adult, or only as children?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Yes, here on the new earth by those to who it is given, and procreation can be given to others once in heaven.

Now scriptures do not speak on this. Jesus said to the Sadducees that they misunderstood the scriptures that those who are born of men in the past and currently, when they asked whose wife would she be? Jesus told the them in addition to not know the word of God that they would be like angels.

The Bible does not say that angels do not reproduce nor does it they do. But we do know that the Sons of God, Angels who had fallen obviously, took wives of men and produced offspring that were giants who did great feats among men and were renowned for that reason.

So it seems Angels could indeed reproduce. If they can't then they had to have ability to artificially inseminate a woman so she would give birth to these giants.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBangWasAnEcho

There are real bodies in heaven and hell. In heaven the body is perfect and in hell the body will have all its abnormalities, cancers, age and feel pain. Only real bodies can feel pain. Even a quadriplegic in hell will feel pain. In heaven they will have a new body, perfect like that of Christ.

posted on Sep, 29 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Wow. You paulians are pretty boring.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   
There is no Bible term called Paulians. It was Paul who first called the believers in Christ Christians.

Paulians is anew term used in the past few years to discredit Paul and his writings while most if not all his teaching and inspired expounded teaching that Jesus Gave during his earthly ministry. Such as his being life an ransom for many.

Nor did Paul ever make a following after himself he always pointed t Christ Jesus

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marky83
Hi there. Serious question here. Will there be sex in heaven? If so, why? If not, why not? Please be respectful, as I'm sure every denomination has a different answer. Also, please provide scripture to support your stance. Thanks in advance.

I have no idea. If or if not, would it keep you from wanting to go there?

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

Not at all. Just trying to suss it all out. I'm trying to reference the words of god, and the words of Jesus. Not anyone else. This is just one part of a more broad study I'm conducting. I'm trying to find sound doctrine that isn't made up by men's councils. For example, when I was boy, there was another boy in church that had long hair. After the service I caught the pastor berating him for it. I interrupted, pointed to the picture of Jesus on wall, and asked if the pastor thought he was going to hell. They didn't like that very much, but it reveals some of my motivations to search for sound doctrine. I picked the topic of sex for a very specific reason. Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

If God opens up the universe by tearing down the firmament and destroying the new heavens and earth (the heavens are the atmosphere and cosmos), opening his abode once again after Lucifer brought darkness and sin into this part of it originally.

With all the new heaven (cosmos) God will already created and will create saved men and women can go to and habitate. Or as God said, "Go fort and Multiply".

Yes, why would not God allow us to have a very pleasurable experience to multiply his new heaven?

I say, YES there will be sex in heaven but not with 72 perpetual virgins, a story made up by misunderstood and plagiarized Bible verses, by a man named Mohamed, plagued by disease, and uncontrollable sinful sexual cravings, and a mass murderer. A looter, thief, war monger who killed all who disagreed with them and stole their ideas and claim it as invented i.e. the compass just to name one.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

We connect physically and spiritually during the act.

So sex wont be a physical thing in heaven but a spiritual thing that allows you to feel the physical side of a life that you once lived.

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

The Bible is clear we have a combined physical and spiritual bodies in the after life both in heaven and in hell. In hell like in the firmament you are limited to a place you can not get out of.

But in heaven you will have full access to come and go to place far and wide at the speed that angels currently travel at.

posted on Oct, 19 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Heaven is like a King with a glorious crown.

Those who have crowns from the King are free.

Those who have broken crowns are slaves.

God is Love.

The story of the broken crowns are those who wait last minute to believe.

# = Fornication under consent of King.

No consent = no sex.

(post by GOATITIS removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 28 2018 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Just a sidelong glance will suffice. And in heaven you get to look all you want, and never need sleep.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I believe in reincarnation, and sex-desire is one of the main material attractions that keeps us coming back.

I don't think there's need for sex as such in the spiritual word, but there is some ecstasy surpassing it.

Just it never passes.

posted on Dec, 29 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

That is a subject that is not really discussed in the Bible. Though we find one passage where Jesus says, that when they are in the resurrection they are like angles. Satan is an angel of sorts and his followers from heaven were angels and they had sex with women and created giants. So it would figure there will be sex in heaven

posted on Dec, 30 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Did the giants go through the human female birth canal?

Poor women.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join