It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Jr says he wanted dirt on Hillary from Russia to determine her fitness for office

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Russia and America battle Islamic State together. Russia and America never ever battled each other. So allies.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SwordOfJustices

Trumps a good woman?
Please you've insulted every woman on the planet.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwordOfJustices
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Because opposition research is what candidates do to prevent manchurian candidates or agents of foreign powers from ever becoming presidents. It is legal and encouraged.

Lol at the term "manchurian candidate" like that is a fear outside of anyone but the paranoid conspiracy types. And when you are talking about agents of foreign powers becoming president, that is EXACTLY what it looks like when Trump jr. tries to obtain "opposition research" from a hostile foreign power that is CONSTANTLY looking to meddle with our constitutional systems.

Hillary has done many dealings with Russia while she was secretary of state. Who knows if all of these are clean as a baby's bum.

That is nowhere near the same thing as what Trump jr. did. Merely dealing with the country doesn't make you treasonous. Your argument only works if you discard literally ALL nuance of the situations and just argue them on face value. It's a super shallow argument and doesn't stand up to any sort of deep level review.

If a Russian lawyer says Hillary committed crime in her dealings with Russia, I would check it out.

Why? What makes a russian lawyer remotely credible towards the goings on of an American politician? That is unless you already believe her guilty and are just looking for confirmation bias. Then what you just said now makes sense, but then again you already told me you agreed with Comey's ruling so clearly that lawyer had to be lying for Comey to be correct.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Some people think Hillary took bribes from Russia to approve the Rosatom takeover of Uranium One. If a Russian lawyer said there is official Russian documents proving she committed crime, I would sure check it out.
edit on 7-9-2017 by SwordOfJustices because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
Its like you People want the bigest kriminal to rule you all. I understand that you have to choose between the two evils, but why in hell would you want the most evil of them all?

Good question. Why did we elect Trump?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Well we don't elect rulers.
We elect leaders. Except this time...

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Some people think Hillary took bribes from Russia to approve the Rosatom takeover of Uranium One. If a Russian lawyer said she committed crime, I would sure check it out.

And intelligent people know that what "some people think" isn't evidence of anything except confirmation bias fodder for the gullible.
edit on 7-9-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

To reduce taxes and increase the military and improve VA.
edit on 7-9-2017 by SwordOfJustices because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SwordOfJustices

Ok. So why did we elect Trump? He isn't going to accomplish anything he said he would and has proven himself to be dishonest and to have severely misrepresented his abilities and how they translate to politics.

link   

You are assuming much.

1. I am not on anyones side. I dont fly anyones banner. I could kick Trump in the ass if he actually did something wrong.

You got defensive FOR Clinton. You clearly have a side. This is why.

2. This election was just another for me. You have been a certain way about it for over a year now. You have an obsession.

There is no merit to Clinton. None. She is only a politician. Her work before he shadow caster husband was marginal. After his go, her career was hostile and selfish political warfare 24/7.

A life rife with scandal and corruption.

edit on 9 7 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

The constitution never says the president is leader. The president heads the executive branch, one of three branches of government.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: spy66
Its like you People want the bigest kriminal to rule you all. I understand that you have to choose between the two evils, but why in hell would you want the most evil of them all?

Good question. Why did we elect Trump?

About 47% of us didn't vote

WE (I) didn't elect #

We just sat back watching two sides of the same coin whining about which side is less polished than the other (and it's still going on, just take a read through this thread)

People are STILL not over Clinton and it's not just the liberals lol

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

It's been only 7 months and the taxes reform bill is coming soon.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

You are assuming much.

1. I am not on anyones side. I dont fly anyones banner. I could kick Trump in the ass if he actually did something wrong.

Whatever you say Pepe.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

It's been only 7 months and the taxes reform bill is coming soon.

Just like that Obamacare repeal bill is coming soon right?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Opposition research is what it is, research on dirt on Hillary. If she is a criminal, she would not be president. If she is not a criminal, then she should have nothing to be afraid of.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Obamacare is good. US health sector was already the best in the world. Lots of hospitals and high tech equipment. No need to reform US health sector.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

To reduce taxes and increase the military and improve VA.

You guys speak in absolute falsehoods

You do realize your boy just cut out OT for salaried employees, right? That affects me, hard, I thrive on my OT pay, but billionaire Donald believes that I already make enough money

"He's against the gloablists," lol right that's why he's still doing arms deals with Saudi Arabia. That's why he's continuing Obama's deportation programs (contrary to good propaganda Obama's deported more than anyone else). That's why he's cutting down on SALARIED workers benefits

Because he's looking out for the little guy!

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Lol

Its like you never met an actual human with complex ideas and beliefs that isnt a perfect fit for any convenient label or dehumanizing slur.

I am sure you are on a side not my own. You cant say I stood to be counted against you.

Screw people that take issue with who or what I support. Screw people who group me, herd me, label me. ##snipped##

Also, Clinton is terrible.

edit on 9 7 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Sep 7 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join