It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Jr says he wanted dirt on Hillary from Russia to determine her fitness for office

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Clinton should have been removed from the public light long ago.

Why?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Clinton should have been removed from the public light long ago.

Why?

Why not?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

You have no idea what she's done or what she's about. If you've never researched anything but partisan, opposing information about her you're bound to be in the dark. Obviously you've not looked into it because your view of her is very very skewed.

And you know what? You're not doing yourself any favors by doing that. You're lacking vital information.
I'm not saying you have to like her. I'm not trying to convert you. I'm saying you're cheating yourself when you only get half the information you need to form an opinion.
You can live that way if you want. Nothing I can do about it. But decide if you just want to be a member of the club and not question anything or an informed citizen prepared to participate in society. Your choice.
This post is not meant to be mean.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Not moving the goal posts just pulling from a bag of old used up tricks. It's like Felix the cat...in a decrepit old age home.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Like nobody knew who Natalia Veselnitskaya was/is there/there.

Breaking: Russia Lawyer Veselnitskaya Worked with Obama's Ambassador to Russia?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SwordOfJustices

Yes they do.

And Robert Mueller just pulled members of that department into his team investigating trump and Russia.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Now I know where Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk get their research info from.........
www.hollywoodreporter.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

The goings on of the meeting with the Russians in trump tower is public knowledge? I only wish. But we're getting there. Slowly but surely we're getting there.
I wasn't talking about what trump said. His words are transient at best. I was talking about what might have been on the table at that meeting.
Mueller has Maniforts phone. Junior said he was on it for the whole meeting. That's true, he was. He was taking notes. Offers and counter offers if there were any are going to sew up the case. Opposition research is not the same as a mutual back scrub.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Has nothing to do with this. Why don't you just make that your fiftieth thread of the day.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwordOfJustices
If Hillary fought so much for women, please give me an example which country has women condition improved because of her?

In many countries.

Hillary knew in her head that if we wanted to build peaceful, economically prosperous nations, then we have to educate girls,” says Prime Minister Gillard. Hillary worked to bring down barriers that stop women and girls from reaching their potential—standing up against sex trafficking; helping women gain access to markets, credit, and training; and leading the fight for a U.N. Security Council resolution to combat sexual violence against women and children in conflict zones

From here: www.hillaryclinton.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh you know why. The optics of not doing that before the summer recess would have been disastrous.
To say he signed those orders under duress is an understatement.
You're better than this foxy. Don't pretend you didn't live the past two months. You know he had to. It's Russia Russia everywhere. He knows it you know it. He had no choice.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I do believe trump is that Manchurian candidate.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

What makes you believe so?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Hey catch my eyeballs as they roll past you will ya. They kind of got away from me with this tirade.
It's one of the hazards of participating amongst the incredulous.
That and the constant wear and tear on face and palm.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

If the card-carrying Democrats could stop face-palming themselves and heaping scorn at anybody who isn't themselves long enough, y'all might win an election again.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yes they do.

And Robert Mueller just pulled members of that department into his team investigating trump and Russia.

Mueller is running on Vapors now. I heard that he's investigating Trump family's toilet paper. A Russian word was inscribed on one of the rolls.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

It's been eight months and no one is going to get taxes done because Harvey and Irma recovery are going to take precedence. Then they have to tackle the debt ceiling and budget by December because trump agreed to a mere three month extension when Schumer offered it. . Then maybe before his first anniversary they may...may get to tax reform which, I should point out, is only going by to be tax cuts.
For the rich. You won't notice a thing on your paycheck. It may even get smaller.

edit on 972017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

If it takes a disaster to bring people together regardless of party, race, creed, class, then I consider it a good thing.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

The good news is, then, there are at least 2 more impending disasters to come, Irma and Jose!

Have a good time, folks,

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Her honor is intact. You have completely wrong ideas about her.
And you can say it all day long but you do have a side that you support and defend like your life depends on it.
edit on 972017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join