It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Jr says he wanted dirt on Hillary from Russia to determine her fitness for office

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

What is it about the truth that upsets you so much?
You cannot change reality no matter how much you kick and scream and no matter how much the internet club you're part of claims differently. Do you think this little band of Hillary haters you're a part of can change what she's done with her life? Do you really think you're capable of destroying her legacy? It's like trump thinking he can destroy Obama's legacy by taking apart everything he did. He can't change the fact that he did them. He is building his own legacy however while he's doing what he's doing. What that legacy will be other than destroyer I don't know.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

What is it about the truth that upsets you so much?
You cannot change reality no matter how much you kick and scream and no matter how much the internet club you're part of claims differently. Do you think this little band of Hillary haters you're a part of can change what she's done with her life? Do you really think you're capable of destroying her legacy? It's like trump thinking he can destroy Obama's legacy by taking apart everything he did. He can't change the fact that he did them. He is building his own legacy however while he's doing what he's doing. What that legacy will be other than destroyer I don't know.

What truth?
That she is the most crooked and corrupt?
It doesn't upset me at all that she is those things, she is the one that has to live with herself knowing what she has done....what upsets me is that she is not behind bars for being those things.
Somebody mentioned if she was the most qualified candidate ever, how did she lose to Trump?
The reality of it is, she lost to Trump because she was garbage with baggage.
90% of the Leftist/Liberal/Dem women that I know that voted for her, voted for her because she is a woman.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
BUT....BUT...

In July... Trump Jr. had this to say...

His statement: "It was a short introductory meeting. I asked Jared (Kushner) and Paul (Manafort) to stop by. We primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children that was active and popular with American families years ago and was since ended by the Russian government, but it was not a campaign issue at the time and there was no follow up." "I was asked to attend the meeting by an acquaintance, but was not told the name of the person I would be meeting with beforehand."

Link

The story that KEEPS changing...

The meeting never happened!
Okay, it did happen...but it was about ADOPTIONS!
It was only 4 people!
Okay, it was really 8 people!
Okay it wasn't really about adoptions...

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

No that's a lie. Forget it. Just keep thinking like you do . I guess you just don't care that you're totally wrong. No skin off my nose.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Well that's about the depth of answer I should expect.
Why do I bother.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SwordOfJustices

Don Jr. is SO STUPID! What a moronic thing to say.

If I weren't sitting in a coffee shop, I would ROFL.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

If Natalia thinks Trump will repeal the Magnitsky act, she can only dream. Trump is fully supportive of the Magnitsky act.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

His statement: "It was a short introductory meeting. I asked Jared (Kushner) and Paul (Manafort) to stop by. We primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children that was active and popular with American families years ago and was since ended by the Russian government, but it was not a campaign issue at the time and there was no follow up." "I was asked to attend the meeting by an acquaintance, but was not told the name of the person I would be meeting with beforehand."

originally posted by: windword

The initial story highlighted the existence of the meeting, which Trump described as "a short introductory meeting" that focused on "a program about the adoption of Russian children that was active and popular with American families years ago and was since ended by the Russian government."
www.businessinsider.com...

What did the Russian lawyer, Natalia, "claim" before the meeting?

I fail to see how so many posters are not working on the contents of this paragraph . Its wide open to speculation , let's speculate :

It's some 'dirt' about Clinton , that we know . It's about children from Russia being adopted in America , that we also know . The Russian govt. ended the scheme , also a given .
So how about , that the dirty bit runs something along the lines of some of those children being 'adopted' by molesters , maybe even government molesters , the likes of Epstein , Billy-boy , and Biden ? It would be a good reason for the Russians to feel they to end the scheme . Clinton has been there for years and years , its not hard to add in the dirt from pizzagate is now . And Trump jr brought this to the table himself , adding , "it turned out to be nothing..." .
All the while , if it is something , like it clearly suggests itself to be : Clinton et al is going to be worried by it . Very worried..
Also it could be very good reason for Trump firing Comey . Are y'all scared to be coming out with speculation like this ?
edit on 7-9-2017 by GeneralMayhem because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2017 by GeneralMayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
That Clinton was a character unfit to be president ...

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: GeneralMayhem

She is fit, but so is Trump. Unfortunately one of them has to lose. But that is the name of the game.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Why do the Trump's believe Russians against another American citizen? That's real dumb.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Why do the Trump's believe Russians against another American citizen? That's real dumb.

Who one believes has little to do with nationality. It's about the person. Suggesting that being American makes one more trustworthy is so ridiculously misguided as to be cringeworthy.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Heh, well...regardless, its all a nothing burger and most likely in need of a thread in itself.

www.politico.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

This was about an American election. I sure wouldn't trust a foreigner trying to influence the elections.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Community Announcement re: Decorum
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

No manchurian candidate or agent of a foreign power should become president.

Trump had foreign agents in his administration, so he should be disqualified.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
so, if it was something about alledged criminal activities that hillary may have been involved in....

why wasn't there an fbi agent on trump jr's invitation list to the meeting???

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Who one believes has little to do with nationality. It's about the person. Suggesting that being American makes one more trustworthy is so ridiculously misguided as to be cringeworthy.

???

Choosing to place your trust in Russian agents, whilst your boss compares American Intelligence Agencies to Nazi's?

Whether someone works for the Russian Government or not matters.

Your assertion that it doesn't matter that Agents of Russia offer to help a US Presidential Campaign "is so ridiculously misguided as to be cringeworthy".

edit on 8-9-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: UKTruth

???

Choosing to place your trust in Russian agents, whilst your boss compares American Intelligence Agencies to Nazi's?

Whether someone works for the Russian Government or not matters.

Your assertion that it doesn't matter that Agents of Russia offer to help a US Presidential Campaign "is so ridiculously misguided as to be cringeworthy".

You have to be seriously deluded to think that influencing elections is not a standard practice for countries - especially the US influencing others elections.
You got suckered by business as usual being dressed up as something new.
It happens, but maybe one day you'll come to terms with the truth - which is that there are no innocent parties when it comes to trying to influence foreign elections, especially not the US.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeneralMayhem

So how about , that the dirty bit runs something along the lines of some of those children being 'adopted' by molesters , maybe even government molesters ,

That won't fly... as anyone familiar with the adoption and immigration system can tell you. Plus "pizzagate" is fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join