It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa - are they true anti-fascist, Fascist or Lemmings?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
We have read the many articles, some claim that there is no central organization known as Antifa. Others claim they are a funded group seeking funds though not registered as a 501b,d or e. Others claim they are in fact fascist posing as anti-facist because the tactics they use are Fascist in nature i.e. anti-free speech, anti-free peaceful assembly of any group they don't agree with, not officially applying for permit to protest as Antifa while flying flags at a permitted group not holding the name Antifa (in this case they are over throwing the permittee's original reason for peaceful assembly thereby becoming an unlawful assembly). They use violence to intimidate those they oppose, they bring prepared weapons fire bombs, incendiary devices and other weapons to their unlawful assemblies which again is Fascist by nature.

So who are they?

In my opinion they are LEMMINGS, a unorganized group comprised of individuals who unthinkingly joins in a mass movement (in this case the unlawful activities of Aantifa) in a head long rush to destruction of theirs and other peoples property and lives.

If they are not Lemmings then let them come forth and organize properly and get the proper permits to counter protest and stop taking over peaceful permitted counter protest and causing mayhem and destruction.

edit on 6-9-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
They're centrally controlled by major financial backers.

ANTIFA is not just some loose-fit anomaly or sensation fad.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
There is nothing quite as conformist as mass non-conformism.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
While the Nazis Brownshirts were famous for wearing, well, brown shirts, Mousolinis proper Fascists wore black shirts. Look it up ye "antifa". Then look up their hyper bigoted intolerance, their rude dispositions, their violent intimidation tactics, etc. Now look in the mirror.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

I thought the major backers of conflict were the factories for war, the pentagon and the state department?

Your horse isn't even in that race.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Bold statement. So bold, one might assume that you have an in-depth understanding of their ''organization''.
So, with your expert knowledge about this group, just WHO are those major financial backers?
Link to that proof. Not just some echo chamber rehash of your previous posts, but some real PROOF.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Same backers behind all that too. All this civil war melodrama is stagecraft to keep everyone divided and ignoring Them. In the age of the internet its mandatory for them too lest wed all be awake and Theyd be shut down exiled to some island they crapped up during their reign.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Bigstar4U

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Fascist weak a** insane lemming loons. Driven to insanity because Hillary wasnt elected. They were loons from birth.
Answered the question.
End Rant
Done
Next

edit on 9/6/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Get the proper permits to protest? Nobody should need permission, none of our ancestors asked for it when they were fed up enough to take to the streets. I welcome anybody not doing it whether I agree with their cause or not.

Saying that, I'm not a fan of Antifa at all. I view them and the nazi groups as useful idiots, sometimes well meaning but ultimately short sighted sacrificial lambs whose function is to divert the attention of and deplete the resources of the state while exposing its tactics. If you want to fight a multi generational globalisation strategy it needs to be done multi generationally.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

So who are they?

First determine what they are against.

I don't see the word fascist as particularly useful. Hillary Clinton's slogan Stronger Together can be viewed as fascist due to the meaning of the root Fasces.

Chauvinism and bigotry would be more appropriate.

Chauvinism is an exaggerated patriotism and a belief in national superiority and glory. Whereas patriotism and nationalism may represent temperate pride, chauvinism is intemperate. It can be also defined as "an irrational belief in the superiority or dominance of one's own group or people". Moreover, the chauvinist's own people are seen as unique and special while the rest of the people are considered weak or inferior.
Chauvinism has extended from its original use to include fanatical devotion and undue partiality to any group or cause to which one belongs, especially when such partisanship includes prejudice against or hostility toward outsiders or rival groups and persists even in the face of overwhelming opposition.

White Nationalists have convinced themselves that the U.S. is and should always be a White nation.

Antifa does not agree with the White Nationalists. That's it basically. Some take direct action, such as 'punch a Nazi in the mouth'.
edit on 6-9-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Accordingly Wikipedia there are about 200 different groups with varying messages and degrees of commitment. Very not an organization.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Just because paid sjw riot squads put black hoods over their green hair doesnt mean theyre not.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

It seems the only groups they don't agree with are racist groups. Surely you have no problem with people protesting THAT do you?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No they are not organized. No they are not funded.
Not according to wiki.
edit on 962017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

What?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Who are you addressing?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I don't think he's going to be able to. From what I can tell they're about as organized as Anonymous or Occupy Wall St. Which is to say not at all. Just a bunch of copy cats trying to feel important.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

No they are not organized. No they are not funded.
Not according to wiki.

Well of course "wiki" has all kinds of "sources" and "references" that are biased and actually show nothing.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Hey dude don't. They have nothing to do with Hillary or the DNC or any democrats.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join