It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antifa - are they true anti-fascist, Fascist or Lemmings?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Opinions are like butt holes. Every bodies got one.
I'm so sure you're a regular contributor right?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: xuenchen

Opinions are like butt holes. Every bodies got one.
I'm so sure you're a regular contributor right?

Well you can't seem to quote anything from wiki or anywhere else that proves your point.

so

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Love ya man and I gave you a star.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I know this is a bit off topic but this whole lemmings myth needs to be put to rest Disney made it up.
Lemmings Suicide Myth
edit on 6-9-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

the USA is a nation of constitutional and well as local Laws, one of which is the ability for lawful free assembly, which doesn't need a permit if it is less than fifteen persons. The issue here is local authority like cities, counties, states and federal governments need to know they can protect you, their citizens, in a free assembly that is larger than 15 people, hence the issuance of a permit to gather in a location under the jurisdiction of one of these governing authorities.

The fact is fourteen angry violent people already constitutes an UNLAWFULL FREE ASSEMBLY which is not a constitutional right thereby can be squashed by a policing force. A permitted group has signed a application which states they will be lawful when they get it and they also estimate the size of the gathering.

An example of Charlottsville Virginia was only one group had a lawful permit and had agree to abide by the law. Then an unlawful permitted group came to counter but there mingled into their group were black dressed (like ISIS) with masked faces who sported weapons with intent to cause violence. The problem was the governing authority did nothing to protect the people who had a lawful permit from those who did not. And if fact the policing force was told to stand down and because of that violence between the two groups broke out. And it is now confirmed through many videos recorded that fateful day the so called black cloaked Antifa did in fact throw the first punch by spraying some sort of irritant into the permitted group.

Once the mayhem ignited the frenzied crowd like sharks to bloodied waters, commenced to violent acts themselves following like lemmings to the destruction of that which is supported in the constitution. Freedom of speech, freedom of lawful assembly and freedom to believe what one wants without fear of reprisal.

So in the end Antifa only wants the destruction of our Bill of Rights, the Constitution and of the free American way of life.

edit on 6-9-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: pthena

All while using fascist tactics to silence opposition to their view.

In my whole life I never thought of America as a white nation. That is BS. America is a melting pot from all nations of all creeds and colors and it is its foundational principles laid out in the constitution and the bill of rights.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I am all for non racism but even racist have rights according to the bill of rights and local laws of assembly. They have no right to become violent.

Those who oppose their view and violently attack them at a permitted assembly are there to cause them to violate their agreement with local authority and get them ejected from their place of assembly.

I have yet to find in the Bill of rights that we have the right to shut down the free lawful assembly, that is what Antifa does. They deny people of the freedom of speech, deny them their right to lawful assembly (that means peaceful assembly), It violates their freedom of Belief.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Don't think that which is base is of least importance. If you butt hole doesn't work you die.

To answer an earlier post to someone, while the DNC and Hillary are not connected in any way that is seen, I am most sure that the people who claim Antifa when they assemble to deny rights of others, they vote Democratic giving votes to Hillary or wrote in Bernie Saunders.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

fascist tactics to silence opposition to their view.

By fascist tactics, I'm assuming you mean breaking up meetings.

In my whole life I never thought of America as a white nation. That is BS. America is a melting pot from all nations of all creeds and colors and it is its foundational principles laid out in the constitution and the bill of rights.

It took a long time after the bill of rights was adopted for citizen rights to be universal. Even Native Americans (Indians) weren't recognized as citizens until 1924.

BE IT ENACTED by the Senate and house of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That all non citizen Indians born within the territorial limits of the United States be, and they are hereby, declared to be citizens of the United States: Provided That the granting of such citizenship shall not in any manner impair or otherwise affect the right of any Indian to tribal or other property."

Approved, June 2, 1924. June 2, 1924. [H. R. 6355.] [Public, No. 175.]

SIXTY-EIGHTH CONGRESS. Sess. I. CHS. 233. 1924.

See House Report No. 222, Certificates of Citizenship to Indians, 68th Congress, 1st Session, Feb. 22, 1924.
Note: This statute has been codified in the United States Code at Title 8, Sec. 1401(b).

edit on 6-9-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

I have yet to find in the Bill of rights that we have the right to shut down the free lawful assembly, that is what Antifa does. They deny people of the freedom of speech, deny them their right to lawful assembly (that means peaceful assembly), It violates their freedom of Belief.

So if a rally gets shut down then the racists are no longer racist (freedom of belief gone).

If Antifa becomes the government then they would have to tolerate racism. But Antifa is not the government.

Some White Nationalist websites have been taken down. Are the owners of the hosting sites violating their rights too? Or do the hosting site owners have the right to not host racism?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Just useful idiots to some.....

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Antifa does believe they are standing for the people.

If they ever govern you will know exactly how fascist they really are.

The racist were not being violent until they were attacked, they were provoked.

And yes haters have the right to hate as you have the right to love. As long as no crime is committed it is their right to free lawful assembly.

The Antifa and counter protesters did not have a permit and they were in violation of city statutes and ordinations of needing a permit for a gathering of over 15 people. I could not have a family reunion of over 15 people without a permit in a city park there in Charlottesville VA. We had over 100 relatives from all over the country going back into four previous generations it was closer to 300 who showed up. Police were there to make sure everything stayed calm. The only problems were created by those who came tot he park area which we had permits to use. They were the trouble makers. They tore down our banners and were arrested for doing so. We even tried to get the police to just let them go but they said they couldn't because they broke the law. We never showed up at court and they wee let off free.

We didn't see that at the park a few weeks ago, the police did nothing until it got out of hand.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Donald Trump wrong that Charlottesville counter-protesters didn't have a permit

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

This is totally faked it is a online application printed with an notice of approval on it. It has redacted put into the address line, totally a lie. You will notice many unmarked points especially the Insurance/Permits Required - special event liability insurance. There are fees and other requirements this is totally faked. There is no city clerks office seal or signature. This is the only a partial online application some one doctored not a permit at all. Who you all trying to kid! Even the official header on the cities paper is not just a seal very close to the top with no signature s at the bottom. Totally faked!!!

edit on 7-9-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I dont think they are fascist...authoritarian definitely.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

www.merriam-webster.com...

Definition of fascism
often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

early instances of army fascism and brutality — J. W. Aldridge

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
ANTIFA

Anti
Freedom
Assholes
edit on 8-9-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

the more they claim no central organization the more it reveals itself. The only random numbers are the Lemmings that help bring on destruction.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Turns out that Antifa does have leadership after all

Yvonne Felarca, 47, who has been identified as the leader of the Antifa group By All Means Necessary
www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join