It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Your Child Listen to ‘Loud, Heavy Rock Music’? He Might Be a Neo-Nazi

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: usos90

yeh makes you really aggressive

Ive listened to heavy metal since I was 10 years old and ive never been aggressive or anything

if anything heavy metal music made me able to deal with my anger without resorting to violence

sepultura , metallica, pantera, ac/dc , motorhead , rage against the machine , fear factory , slipknot , korn , dimmu borgir , deftones , I could list bands all day that I like and ive never once thought about being violent towards others , or worshipping a daemon

The same with hardcore gangster rap , ive never once thought about jackin someone for their car or gold chain , robbin muh #as for they bread nah mean!

if anything it taught me to use my head first .

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Try listening to classical music instead and you'll see why people hate this generation.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: usos90
a reply to: loam

Yes, metal and hard rock is known to make people aggressive. It's a very tribal form of music.

Really.... You know 20 years ago they tried selling heavy metal as suicide music, they picked a song by Metallica called fade to black and deemed it devils music that made kids kill themselves. They are just as full of # now as they were then.

The media is used for indoctrination.

Media is used to shape public opinion, behavior, choice of wardrobe, tone of voice and way of speaking etc.

No, the media is being used to brainwash you whether you're aware of it or not. Music is known to make people NEUROTIC.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

,,,IT worked INVADING Iraq the first time Priest,Nugent and "HAIR" bands(Where the lead singer ACTUALLY hits and holds a NOTE and MAYBE a vibrato to make the "kids" wish the singers put out ,these days)... JUST fine ,the pacing was SPOT on a good heavy 4/4 beat ...Rhalg!
edit on 12-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

I do listen to classical music , Ludvig van beethoven , strauss , bach , ambrosini , mozart ,tchaikovsky. I listen to alot of classical music and I love it, I even listen to modern composers

I think I loved classical music from watching warner brothers cartoons and disney cartoons and then various others
my uncle and my mother both love classical music.

I have a very eclectic taste in music , probably the only music I dont like is pop from 2000 onwards anything in the mainstream today is total trash designed for a population with the attention span of a amoeba.
it's all materialist bull# .

I love everything from blues , jazz , blue grass , country , soul , rnb , funk , reggae dub, roots, ska, rocksteady , hiphop , techno , trance ,house , everything electronic , prog rock , math rock , anyways you get the picture.

I make alot of music myself as well .

I think probably one of the best experiences (and best experience of my life ) listening to classical music was beethoven's 7th symphony 2nd movement allegretto whilst under the influence of the dust .
I've never felt so alive and overwhelmed by anything ever and in that moment I saw the godhead , it was full of stars!

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Just wanted to quote this

"We live in a society in which spurious realities are manufactured by the media, by governments, by big corporations, by religious groups, political groups… So I ask, What is real? Because unceasingly we are bombarded with pseudo-realities manufactured by very sophisticated people using very sophisticated electronic mechanisms. I do not distrust their motives; I distrust their power. They have a lot of it. And it is an astonishing power: that of creating whole universes, universes of the mind. I should know, I do the same thing."

Philip K Dick

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Yes, metal and hard rock is known to make people aggressive. It's a very tribal form of music.

Really.... You know 20 years ago they tried selling heavy metal as suicide music, they picked a song by Metallica called fade to black and deemed it devils music that made kids kill themselves. They are just as full of # now as they were then.

The media is used for indoctrination.

Media is used to shape public opinion, behavior, choice of wardrobe, tone of voice and way of speaking etc.

No, the media is being used to brainwash you whether you're aware of it or not. Music is known to make people NEUROTIC.

You think brainwashing is exclusive to the media ?

Everything you read, see, hear and watch is brainwashing you.

Really its how you interpret the information you are being uploaded with that matters.

The song I mentioned was actually against suicide not promotion of it.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I would have to disagree , I wouldnt say that all information is brainwashing , as most of the time the agenda is clear and its the dissemination of information to the public at large to increase understanding or knowledge , its the ones with the hidden agenda that we should be weary of ,anything which is dishonest
edit on 13-9-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

You think brainwashing is exclusive to the media ?

Of course not. Schools, the government, our peers and even our parents brainwash us. Have a mind of your own.

Everything you read, see, hear and watch is brainwashing you.

Really its how you interpret the information you are being uploaded with that matters.

The song I mentioned was actually against suicide not promotion of it.

I understand media is sometimes used to spread awareness as a political tool, not always condoning negative behaviors. It's just that a lot of the stuff that's on the airwaves, especially nowadays, is downright EVIL.

You would be lying to yourself if it doesn't somewhat influence you.

"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country. We are governed, our minds are molded, our tastes formed, our ideas suggested, largely by men we have never heard of."—Edward Bernays, the "father of public relations", writing in his influential 1928 book Propaganda.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

"Whoever controls the media controls the mind." - Jim Morrison

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Crazy. I'm a grown man and I still love my Slayer! I even make my children listen to it when they're in the truck with me.

Not a redneck or Neo nazi though.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I,m a 51 year old man that listens to Black Sabbath on a daily base's.It is my favorite rock band.Started to enjoy the intricate lead guitar work decade's ago.This is just crazy blaming a branch of musical culture here.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

well of course I think that its not entirely correct because they cant physically control you
the media doesnt control anything I do in life
because I know its full of # and I specifically dont watch news media , read papers , or look at websites regarding "news"
Jim way well have been right for the majority of us Humans who have yet to break free from the mind control

I do agree with him though

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=22635761]loam[/posti listen to country music...guard your corn fields

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
So its heavy rock again now?

What about all those nazi Rappers?

Or is Marylin Manson too outdated?

really cant make this # up

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Unbelievable.

They already included "camo" clothing (so what, I enjoy the masculinity?).

Next thing it will be keeping fit and going to gym (although now that campuses have been all but ruined by the violent radical Left, it's one of the few spaces guys from all backgrounds can still mingle and chat).

I wonder if this only applies to a certain race (i.e. whites), which would be quite racist in itself.

There are extensive documentaries on YouTube that discuss Maori gangs in New Zealand, or nationalists in Mongolia, nevermind the open Nazi sympathies of radical Islam, which have all used Nazi symbolism.

Just because you like a song from a band doesn't make you a neo-Nazi, especially if it's not the only music you listen to, and the song isn't even hateful.

Looks like a full-on witch-hunt in the making.
Although if you do want to spread real social evil and make especially youngsters start doing stuff just to peev the authorities off, that's the way to go.
edit on 23-9-2017 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No...it just sounds like the BLUE EYED Gospel gotcha.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

We're not gonna take it,the world is FULL of kings and QUEENS that blind your eyes and steal your dreams,some heads are gonna roll.

(Twisted Sister,Black Sabbath and Juudas F*ucking Preist lyrics)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Liberals aren't the only ones who go after music, there was a thread on here the other day written by a conservative about how anyone in the music industry has to have made a contract with Satan. The thread stated that the O.P. had been brainwashed by rap music and has been permanently tainted by Satan.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

THAT was a METAL's trademark, practically ...I DOUBT many DID so...too high,too much study in conjuration to actually sell it...Perhaps they were psychosomatic, emo ,primadonnas?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join