It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Your Child Listen to ‘Loud, Heavy Rock Music’? He Might Be a Neo-Nazi

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yeah, but only your own. Right?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Hail SATAN

METAL OR DIE

Hitler is a whiny bitch compared to the One and only lord Lucifer

these media idiots should just lock themselves away listening to vinyls on reverse

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

God no. I cannot fart unless I am in the bathroom, as a result of an insane policy in the primary school I went to, which prevented children going to the toilet during class time, expecting them to use the toilet only during break times, which meant increasing the opportunities for a child to be harassed or assaulted by another child (never use the term bullying. It is not bullying. Its criminal behaviour, regardless of the age of the guilty party).

As a result of being unable to evacuate my bodily waste at my leisure during the majority of the day, I learned to simply not even so much as fart from eight in the morning till after four in the afternoon, and even then, only when actually atop the throne itself.

Its not ideal in the least, but it is what it is.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I think our children, especially boys, should listen to Justin Bieber and grow up to be bloody wussies, sorry meant to say antifa

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Says someone who clearly has never met, leave alone dealt with a person who identifies as Antifa during a rally or protest.

Honestly... Freedom of speech is all very well, but it ought to be considered the height of stupidity to speak when one has absolutely no useful experience from which to do so. Furthermore, you are damaging the favoured position of most people who oppose Antifa, since you are seeming to suggest that as wussies, they pose no threat to anyone, Nazis included. This means that they cannot possibly be as many suggest, a terrorist organisation.

Of course, I would maintain that they both do pose a threat to Nazis, but are also not a terrorist organisation, since Nazis simply do not deserve any kind of protection under any national, or international law, and should be hunted down and shot wherever they are found, because their existence threatens all the world in a far more immediate sense than any comet impact, deadly pathogenic pandemic, nuclear conflict or world war ever could.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I truly wish that in my youth, instead of dealing with real Communists, instead of being thrown in jail, instead of engaging in clashes with Communists police, I was dealing with a bunch of mentally challenged minds, who think they're some kind of revolutionaries, while unknowingly supporting an ideology that has killed almost as nine times as Nazism did. Yeah, you read that right. Over one hundred million people had been killed in the name of Communism all around the world.
Why don't you propose gunning down those who support Communism? Antifa had demonstrated to be way brutal than these kids calling themselves Neo-nazis. Communism presents a real threat to our way of living, it threatens to take down capitalism, and you're worried about a 100 Nazis?

Plus, everything you need to know about Antifa is available online. They're a bunch of retards

edit on 306k2017Wednesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Antifa were more brutal than the Nazis at protests?

Sure... whatever you say... except not really.

The Nazis showed up with shields, firearms, melee weapons. Antifa members had shields at best, many of them came with absolutely nothing, and had to improvise with what they had to hand, because they did not, in the main turn up armed. They were shot at though, by whom? By Nazis, who bought dedicated weaponry, items which are designed predominantly as weapons, to a protest with the intention of using them.

Also, Antifa did not chase down and damn near beat to death, any Nazis. Nazis did chase down, and damn near beat to death, counter protestors. But who cares about the facts here, especially if they argue with your corrupt and demonstrably warped view of the world. I do not know why I continue to expect honesty from you fascist types. Expecting honourable conduct from dirt is a fools errand.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

wow I feel badly for your bowels as a child

Why didnt you just break the rules and relieve yourself anywhere a fart is better out than in and you were a child , children normally are sticky and smelly by default

what kind of crazy policy prevents you from farting in public haha

I never thought you'd stick to such strict rules given you were a child and children are more recalcitrant by nature

I suppose im lucky that we didnt have such strict school policies , I mean one of my school friends pissed in the bucket next to the teachers desk one time she didn't allow him to leave for the toilet adding to the old saying, when you've got to go , you've got to go
and that includes going to the headmasters immediately after.

edit on 8-9-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

you can call it capitalism all you like , but that is just a facade , its more of corporatocracy not capitalism
and I'd be more than happy to see the end of it , before its too late and corporations control every aspect of our lives.
Im not an advocate for communism either, but Id be happy to see each of these ideologies eat each other until all that remained was human beings just trying to get on with life without being oppressed or forced to follow some dead guys ideas in order to support an ongoing system of control and power.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

Sapien82, the schools I went to were full of violent psychotics, many of whom were on class A drugs before they ever left junior school.

It was not a safe place, and the schools authorities clamped down on people to control the situation. As for not farting in class... It was more like I did not want my dignity threatened by accidentally filling my underwear with faeces, after a failed attempt at a fart, and having to walk home in that state would have been dangerous (since any weakness would have drawn as many as twenty kids to follow one home and try to kill one). Childhood, for me, was war. It was not the idyll some report, nor bearable. From age five to age sixteen, was literal battle for mere mortal survival, not for prestige, not for social acceptance... just for life.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

aww man that sucks , being a kid is difficult enough trying to find yourself in the world , trying to fit in, trying to be accepted , trying not to get in trouble with the school, trying not to fail at learning.
Adding bullies into the mix is even more difficult , my fiance' was bullied at highschool by a couple of girls and they were violent , I remember one night this one girl who bullied my fiance' ,we were at a local club when were about 16 17 and this girl I watched her jump on a girls head a couple times then take her heels off and beat her in the head.

I was lucky I kind of just drifted through school having been friends with people since primary school it made it easy
although I was in a small town in Scotland so not too many people.

Sorry to hear that mate , however you appear to be a positive , well educated , conscious, compassionate human being
so a nice middle finger up to those #ers who made your young life a misery

Have a nice weekend TB

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Did you just call me a fascist? Labeling ME a fascist, someone who dedicated most of my youth to fighting communists and fascism is really just beyond insulting. I love being lectured about fascism from someone who only got in contact with fascism through the mainstream media.

But, the ignorance in Antifa scum is understandable

edit on 517k2017Fridaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

That man can SING...

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Sorry to hear that.
I took Karate in a small town in Colorado, so I was weird but dangerous and it caused me to recede from popular culture as it seemed stupid to emulate a fake value system...like my economy, only obvious...
I then was scared of metal until I heard "Space truckin" in 76 I liked it So much I haven't looked back.,MELODIC or HAIR metal over any thrash ,they aren't singing.
Kiss "Destroyer" was my favorite back then

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Yes, metal and hard rock is known to make people aggressive. It's a very tribal form of music.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
as it seemed stupid to emulate a fake value system...like my economy, only obvious...
I then was scared of metal until I heard "Space truckin" in 76 I liked it So much I haven't looked back.,MELODIC or HAIR metal over any thrash ,they aren't singing.
Kiss "Destroyer" was my favorite back then
There was a time where I figured that the three greatest albums were Machine Head, Who's Next, and 12 Dreams (and look how well I turned out!).
Still in my top 10.
edit on 8-9-2017 by JohnnyCanuck because: yes mon.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: usos90

Yes, metal and hard rock is known to make people aggressive. It's a very tribal form of music.

Really.... You know 20 years ago they tried selling heavy metal as suicide music, they picked a song by Metallica called fade to black and deemed it devils music that made kids kill themselves. They are just as full of # now as they were then.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yes....Hillary Clinton wears pants........

Seriously folks, lets label all rap music as anti-white if that's the case. To hinder an artists method of expression with moo poop labels just to further a PC agenda is just plain lunacy.....lunacy with extra cheese even....I mean gimme a break, how much further does some of this have to go. Soon we'll have artists and actors producing neutral works that reflect the non-opinions of society. When it comes to that, I'll be in a Tongan Monastery listening to hard core chant music and snorting pineapples to feel the rush.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
I think our children, especially boys, should listen to Justin Bieber and grow up to be bloody wussies, sorry meant to say antifa

That's sarcasm, I recognize that.....and unfortunately its like that now....that's why I'm raising my boys to be like John Wayne.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Oh? Having bashed the only organisation actually achieving anything like a resistance against the fascist in this day and age, you expect me to accept your credentials on face value?

How about this...

You want to avoid being mistaken for a fascist in future? Start supporting the people who are combating it NOW. Your actions in the past mean next to nothing, absolutely NOTHING, unless you CONTINUE to undertake them, unless you offer a more effective solution to the problem NOW, and if you do not, then your options are to either support anti-fascist efforts in the here and now, whether they are ideal according to your idea of what they ought to be or not, or you can cram it where the sun does not shine.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join