It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When September Ends...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Since I woke up this song is stuck in my head.

Which is weird because I don't think I've heard it for eight years. And I don't find the September 23 stuff that's out there convincing at all.
But for some reason there's this overwhelming sadness and dread I just can't shake off.
Stuff will happen, bad things and a lot, all over the world. Great prediction, right? Haha, don't worry that's not what I want to say, or not all I want to say.

There are certain personal experiences me and from what I read here an ever increasing number of people are going through, which can best be described as schizophrenic episodes. They vary in content, from illuminati to angels and demons, aliens, mk-ultra and to me it starts getting more and more convincing the madness has method.
All of these stories are wrong, but they carry a core of meaning. Like a good book, the details are for dramatisation, but we can learn something from it.

My prediction is in itself an old one, it's what many were expecting for December 2012 and in a way that was when it started, but we are many, it is a logistical formidable challenge to contact 7,5 billion people, even with abilities which appear magical to us, besides if all would go crazy at once the danger of accidentally setting the world on fire is unjustifiable huge. But we reach critical mass of many different factors this month. If you already had your episode, you will probably just go "Oh now I get it!", then you can help your neighbours and friends, hug them tell them it's alright, a reason to celebrate. It was always meant to be.
It's not like something new is added, it was always there, it's just that a blockage of the true sixth sense is lifted. Sixth sense means, you won't hear, taste, smell, see, or feel it but you will perceive it, you'll see, it's impossible to describe, like explaining "red" to a blind person.

Unfortunately there is a considerable amount of people which can't be saved, they just won't be able to cope. Get hostile, terrified and loose all reason, compassion and run amok, blaming it on "voices". The voices are just an interpretation of your brain which tries to make sense of this new perception. They're not real, they're you and your unsolved emotional traumas, psychological/spiritual bias issues.

Sounds far fetched, I know and I might be entirely wrong, but I am pretty sure time will tell. A few weeks and days during which many bad things will happen. Earthquakes, more bad weather and several vicious attacks of people gone wild.
It's always darkest before dawn.
Just don't expect an UFO-fleet landing at the UN building to say hi. That won't happen. But in a nutshell: Contact. This month. Super soon, stay tuned.

And I swear if I'm wrong I will change my signature to: don't trust this person she is an idiot.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I kinda know what you mean.

Years ago when I lived in a weird, weird city, i experienced paranormal and supernatural #e out the ass.

Precognitive dreams and visions to ufo sightings, paranormal occurrences, telepathic occurrences, coincidences or synchronicities, much of which were multi witness.

I was most tuned into "it" in my groups of friends, so naturally i was lambasted and labeled crazy.

Well, the madness does have some method. To be patently clear, the "reality" of some of the stuff that supposed crazed people perceive is, well, not always, how do i put this...its not always useless nothing jargon. Sometimes it can be...affective in a broader sense, in that we see people not perceiving what we perceive, being seemingly affected by what we perceive.

Pretty hard to write # like that off as delusional, hallucinatory nothing garbage.

All ill say is, reap what ye sow. Maybe next time, people should be more thoughtful about who they screw with.

Needless to say, the synchs and weird coincidences have somewhat returned in the last few weeks. Kinda like the thread B3l1EV3 posted years ago on my birthday at 5:55am (at the time i was obssessed with repeating numeral sequences) stating "YOU are NEO."

Really blew my mind to find out 2 years prior, someone posted on the site that shant be named, a thread titled "me tel you now (my birthday)"

What it all means, i dont know. Yes, i ignore the copious amounts of coincidences like God himself is really trying to tell me something.

Although I did get a good laugh from a string of coincidences that bluntly implied that youre all figments of my comatose imagination. That and something about non localized vs localized consciousness and multiconsciousness. Meaning, i may think youre aware of THIS reality, when in reality, this is more like a dream for you, whereas its my concrete reality and vice versa.

Also did a search on google only to find some weird crap posted yesterday about a guy with my name who happens to be in a coma.

Anyway, thanks for sharing peeple. Hang tough, k?

😇
edit on 3-9-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Since I woke this morning and saw the news this has been stuck in my head.

I think you have every reason to be concerned , perhaps we are feeling a vibration from events yet to happen that have already happened but yes I feel the sadness and dread too.
Maybe it's just the end of summer blues or perhaps it is something we subconsciously know is coming , I hope it's the former but can't rule out the latter.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Since I woke this morning and saw the news this has been stuck in my head.

This song popped into my head this morning also . First thing after waking . No joke . What are the odds ? I have noticed an uptick in synchronicities of late , but no feelings of dread or impending doom.

edit on 3-9-2017 by TREESNAKE1111 because: Fat finger

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
I prefer this version

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Your only New once.......

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Interesting that it's not just me. Possibly the End Of Summer blues, but I too have had a "heaviness" in my heart.
edit on 9/3/2017 by Lolliek because: Spelling sucks this morning

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

"But for some reason there's this overwhelming sadness and dread I just can't shake off. "

Sorry to hear that because it is a general feeling concerning those people who get left behind in this 3D world.

The true Christians and apparently peaceful spiritual people who would never hurt a creature are leaving very soon.

They are probably going 5D and will be invisible to all 3Ders left behind. They will see everything going on but will have limited interaction with this world.

People need to ask themselves, do they want to live through the coming hell or exit before Sept 23rd - the day of the dragon, aka - the antichrist who is set to rise out of nuclear ashes like a phoenix, rams the Mark of the Beast down everyones throat.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Haha, sure. Would be quite the bummer if it turns out I am the anti-christ, ey? Sorry but I am confident these religious stories are misinterpretation false translations and therefore basically useless.
Don't be offended tough you're free to believe whatever you want.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
Don't be offended tough you're free to believe whatever you want.

Exactly. What if you just hit the nail on the head.

What if it is your own beliefs that take you into the exact scenario that you are worried about ?

Scientists say there are multiple realities running parallel to this one.
People who believe in Mad Max scenario will shift into one via Law Of Attraction.
Nuclear minded people will shift into a environment where nukes are flying.
Wannabe Zombie killers will get their Dawn of the Dead live world.
etc etc.

Last night I had a dream where every human could manifest events via thought. With all of the anger in the world, it only took 10 minutes for the world to be leveled of all buildings and life for that matter, as revenge went on the rampage.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I'm not worried for me. The contracts which were made count. I'll be fine. I'm a good person you know, I am vegan because I can't take the exploitation. But I also believe in justice. You should be worried with all your demons and things.
We'll see.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
You should be worried with all your demons and things. We'll see.

True. They hate traitors of their own kind who turn back to Yahushua.

If there is a battle ground of Lucifer's demons and his traitors; lets just say, 'Run'. Because every human that is caught in the crossfire will die instantly. Its going to be literally a fight to the death because the Fiery Lake awaits Lucifer's crowd.

Bit like X-Men final battle on the San Francisco Bridge, accept its not just death that awaits the fallen angels. Its worse than that.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Wait.

Why would we want to see everything? If the purpose of a rapture is to be kept from wrath, then why would we be exposed to the emotional/spiritual torture of having to watch what will happen to those we care about and love, sometimes deeply who do not get to go?

That's just cruel. It's bad enough that we would know they are still here.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I am pretty sure time will tell

I’ve been saying that for a long, long time

Just don't expect an UFO-fleet landing at the UN building to say hi.

Yeah, HI, Harvey and Irma!

bY THE tIME

We'll tell

WillTell

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Christians: Yes. According to scripture, they will be completely removed and will probably not be allowed to even witness the chaos that explodes back here on Earth.

New Agers: No. They believe they are going to the 5D world which will make them invisible to all 3D people left behind. Maybe this is what a 'spirit guide' is. However, Lucifers' demons will be forcing them to comply to Lucifers rules.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The "times", and yet, the "times" are not yet accurate, I think, in so many ways. What a lousy way it becomes to keep track of anything, never mind linear, as though there was some sense to where we arrived, finally.

I think many of us have been at the cusp of what you are describing for quite some time, for whatever reason brought us to that point. Is it a new happening, heralding a new environment....? I don't think so, really. It's just another adjustment, to what we are given to survive.

Good luck to everyone with that.
tetra

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I say go for it.
I don't KNOW about any episodes but it sounds great.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

That's the spirit: bring it on!

a reply to: tetra50

Evolution? That's something I agree with. Accepting that we're half matter and half "spirit" sounds small but could prove to be a huge step forward.

edit on 4-9-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: ketsuko

Christians: Yes. According to scripture, they will be completely removed and will probably not be allowed to even witness the chaos that explodes back here on Earth.

New Agers: No. They believe they are going to the 5D world which will make them invisible to all 3D people left behind. Maybe this is what a 'spirit guide' is. However, Lucifers' demons will be forcing them to comply to Lucifers rules.

Part of me likes to agree with you for my own selfish reasons, I do however question what will happen to all the other peace loving people of the world that are not Christians, there are many as we know that follow the doctrine of peace and tolerance, why such an emphasis on Christians ?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I think what he said before is about right, your expectations shape your experience. Since we don't believe in pure evil like Lucy, we won't ever encounter that.
Which means you should be more worried for yourself than us tree-hugging hippies.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join