It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal Fem Wants Elderly And Dementia Patients Euthanized

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Liberal Fem Wants Elderly And Dementia Patients Euthanized

Here's another link since people are blowing out their shorts over the 'feminist' label. It's hysterical! Best fun I've had here in a long time!

Anway, this link is straight from Huffington Post. The content is pretty much word for word as my first link.

British Columnist Katie Hopkins Wants ‘Euthanasia Vans’ Because There Are ‘Too Many Old People’

“We just have far too many old people. It’s ridiculous to be living in a country where we can put dogs to sleep but not people. Euthanasia vans – just like ice-cream vans – that would come to you home. It would all be perfectly charming. They might even have a nice little tune they’d play. I mean this genuinely. I’m super-keen on euthanasia vans. We need to accept that just because medial advances mean we can live longer, it’s not necessarily the right thing to do,” Hopkins said.

I knew it wouldn’t take but a moment in time for this to come up. Said so here.

First euthenasia - it’s ‘romanticized,’ now? remember how you went running for the ice cream man when you were a kid? Get your walker and head on out now! It will be lovely! Really!

Anyway, I believe TPTB will do everything they can to push this along until it’s legal - van's and all. Wipe out history once and for all.

Why not? Might as well cut the circle in two. We kill babies in the womb, no appreciation of life there, why not go for the old people too. And let’s not forget the Down’s Syndrome babies and adults too?

In reality - there’s already such a stink over the cost of Lethal Injection Drug (which I think is BS) - something would have to be done if the ‘van’s were going to sport needles. Probably not though. Probably use some type of gas, or pop some pills or good old morphine. I’m sure they’ll come up with something. Wonder if the old, infirm and unwatned are even given a last meal.

The liberal believes that people with dementia don’t belong to hospitals and care facilities, adding that they should be euthanized, too. She said that their lives are pointless. Well, who knows, maybe Hopkins will have dementia one day… Will she jump in the euthanasia van?

Just watch. There're going to be people here on ATS that agree. Just wait. SMH.

People like Hopkins should be kept away from TV shows. Nobody likes to see her mocking innocent people. It’s time to tell her that her remarks are the worst joke we’ve ever heard.
What do you think about Hopkins’ statement? Do you think our liberals will jump into supporting her?

I wouldn’t keep her off the news - freedom of speech and all that - but I would encourage people to remember that bandwagon you’ll be jumping on to join her? It only goes in one direction.

peace
edit on 3910Wednesday201713 by silo13 because: add new link for you uptight peeps

(post by Jiggly removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Why stop there.

Kill anyone over thirty. Just throw 'em into a carousel on their birthday and watch 'em explode.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap
Why stop there.

Kill anyone over thirty. Just throw 'em into a carousel on their birthday and watch 'em explode.

Been trying to think of the name of that TV show for weeks! Can you help me out?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Yeah just wait a few years lady... Karma's a bitch

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Why stop there.

Been trying to think of the name of that TV show for weeks! Can you help me out?

Logan's Run. It was a movie as well as a t.v. series.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

I"m not dead yet

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Why stop there.

Logan's Run. It was a movie as well as a t.v. series.

Thanks! I was in love with Amanda Weiss! I believe that was her name. She was the cute as hell blonde?

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Why stop there.

Logans Run

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Your link was 404 for me

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Katie Hopkins doesn't sound very liberal to me.

Tragedy Is Not A Free Pass To Spout Hate

The worst perpetrators of this hate speech are the usual self promoters who spew their hate onto any available platform that will have them (Daily Mail, LBC, The Sun). Tommy Robinson out in full force as always claiming all Muslims are to blame. Katie Hopkins, even more vile and vicious than she normally is, mulling over a “final solution” to the problem of terrorism.

Katie Hopkins Your Hate Has Gone Too Far

Accustomed as I am to reading the attention-seeking articles and tweets from Katie Hopkins with a sharp intake of breath, her online antics this week have taken me even closer to an apoplectic asthma attack than usual.

Few of you will need reminding of the tweet I am referring to:

“Explosion in France, shooting at a German hospital, knife attack in London. And Ramadan has not yet begun. Without food these sods get nasty.”

It is important to put some context into this. This isn’t an isolated example of a journalist having a strong opinion and expressing it unwisely, this is the latest in a garrulous and spiteful sequence of online hate tweets, abusive newspaper articles and bigoted radio appearances displaying mockery and cruelty to people from different community groups to Ms Hopkins herself. It is, in my opinion, hate speech.

Katie Hopkins And The Far Right In The Med

No, not just “what” is she doing in terms of saying something outrageous (again) - part of her modus operandi to drive traffic - but in this case, why is she fraternising with far-right extremists and Holocaust deniers down in the Mediterranean and re-sharing their content on social media?

Then pictures surfaced on social media showing that Hopkins had already met with Peter Sweden in Sicily. Sweden is a so-called journalist who has previously tweeted antisemitic and Holocaust denying statements. A veteran politician, Filip Dewinter, from the far-right Flemish Block (which has links to Nazi collaboration in World War Two) is aboard the C-Star, Defend Europe’s chartered ship, which may also have armed guards on board.

But hey, some fake news blog said she was a liberal feminist or something so...
edit on 2017-8-30 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Eugenics aka classical progressivism aka social darwinism.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

She was Jenny Agutter

link   

Why stop there.

Ummm...Logans run...

YouSir

link   
Hahahaha...

You and your source called Katie Hopkins a "liberal feminist"...

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!

Hahahaha!!!

Fools.

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I've always thought that this was the logical extention of abortion.
But she ought not to be advertising it in terms of the convenience of the survivors.
These things must be for the benefit of the people being killed.
For abortion, of course, they had "every child should be a wanted child".
For compulsory euthanasia at a designated age, the slogan will be "We want everybody to die with dignity".

edit on 30-8-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Katie Hopkins is an interesting character.

Not a feminist though. Which admittedly is one of the few redeeming things about her.

She makes a living saying outlandish things.
edit on -050012pm8kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Logans Run

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Funny, the woman saying it is clearly a right-wing hate monger. And the comments in this thread look like this:

originally posted by: Jiggly
all liberals should be euthanized... with a bullet

But yeah, let's talk about the misguided views of people a hundred years ago. BTW, it wasn't just the Progressives of the time who were espousing eugenics. Another popular position with those in the Progressive Era was prohibition. Who favors prohibition now? Which "side" is running around pushing anti-immigration "reports" from CIS and FAIR, groups founded by a living eugenicist, John Tanton? Context is important.
edit on 2017-8-30 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
all liberals should be euthanized... with a bullet

Beautiful how you proved to be so much better than she is. /*sarcasm

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join