It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville victim’s mother 'I’m not talking to the president now after what he said'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

The only one digging a hole here is you.

The white supremacists, neo-nazi's, etc. showed up peacefully to support their beliefs, as pathetic as they may be. They even had written approval to do so. They were even given a safe, preset path to the monument but law enforcement blocked said path; Forcing them to walk through the crowd of protesters.... And you still think Trump and the right were responsible for the violence? How about the law enforcement who let all this happen?

Violence begets violence. There's a reason the right showed up with shields and helmets while the protesters shows up with sticks and cans filled with concrete.

You are letting the MSM tug at your heartstrings in order to spark an aggressive reaction towards the right, yet if a member of the right had been killed you would have been jumping for joy...

Either way it's ultimately the fault of law enforcement for not enforcing the law and keeping both groups away from each other. It's so painfully obvious this was a premeditated incident, with the aim of sparking as much chaos as possible to justify further demonizing Trump and the right. You people are pathetic if you can't see that.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: fatkid

How much are they paying you?

Not enough otherwise I'd be living in something other than a crappy rental.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: HorizonFall

The event that happened in Charlottesville reminds me of what happened in Kiev at Euro Maidan. The police didn't do a good job separating the two sides and closing off the roads.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Playing favorites once again?... It is a shame that woman died, but President Trump is right, Antifa/BLM are the same as the real White Nationalists these groups claim to be fighting...

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

No he didn't lie. She did initially thank him but obviously someone got to her and flipped her. Politics is a firty game

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Stupid is dangerous.

edit on 8 20 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I wonder how much she got paid to make this scene ?

They ALL have their price.

Well, it's quite apparent that you do.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I have no empathy for the girl or her b# of a mother. If the mother was a better parent she wouldn't be there. If the girl lived with morals she wouldn't be there.

It's easy for the media to control us. When we do exactly what they want effortlessly.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie
I have no empathy for the girl or her b# of a mother. If the mother was a better parent she wouldn't be there. If the girl lived with morals she wouldn't be there.

It's easy for the media to control us. When we do exactly what they want effortlessly.

I'm not speaking as a conservative republican. Im removing all political positions and speaking as an American and a human being.

I personally don't know anything about her except she was at the rally or her mother but she didn't deserve to be run down and murdered by a skinhead regardless of her beliefs and her mother lost her child. You sir are scum and the fact that you typed that out with a chance to hit backspace after every letter makes you even more of a pariah than the groups at that ridiculous rally.
edit on 21-8-2017 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I can only imagine how it makes her feel to see the president of the United States equate her daughter to a Nazi.

He didn't but hey who cares about the truth anymore.

So Trump wasn't placing equal blame on the protestors as well as the Nazis?

On the violent ones and yes that makes a huge difference.

The general consensus here on ATS among Trump supporters is that Trump was right for calling out both sides equally, thereby putting them on equal footing. You yourself have argued it was the right thing to do in thread after thread.

Fact is, Trump put the protestors of the Nazis and the Nazis on the same page in his comments on Charlottesville.

Saying this isn't so is calling yourself wrong every time you've argued it was the right thing to do.

So, once again

Yes and he clarified that the violent ones were at fault on both sides. Heather as far as i know wasn't part of any group. I admit i didn't do any research on her.

The protestors didn't kill anyone, so the violence in this case rests on one side.

There's no comparison in this case, no matter how many pee balloons or cans of hairspray lit on fire you can bring up.

Even if the driver was a "white supremacist" he was only one them. Antfia attacked innocent people. Period.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Trump was equating the violent protestors to the violent racists. He was spot on n accurate.

uhhh...no..

He was equating a right-wing terror attack that murdered one woman and severely injured over a dozen, mowing down innocent people with his car with with just a rally that got out of hand...“You had a group on one side that was bad. You had a group on the other side that was also very violent."

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meimou

I can only imagine how it makes her feel to see the president of the United States equate her daughter to a Nazi.

He didn't but hey who cares about the truth anymore.

So Trump wasn't placing equal blame on the protestors as well as the Nazis?

On the violent ones and yes that makes a huge difference.

The general consensus here on ATS among Trump supporters is that Trump was right for calling out both sides equally, thereby putting them on equal footing. You yourself have argued it was the right thing to do in thread after thread.

Fact is, Trump put the protestors of the Nazis and the Nazis on the same page in his comments on Charlottesville.

Saying this isn't so is calling yourself wrong every time you've argued it was the right thing to do.

So, once again

Yes and he clarified that the violent ones were at fault on both sides. Heather as far as i know wasn't part of any group. I admit i didn't do any research on her.

The protestors didn't kill anyone, so the violence in this case rests on one side.

There's no comparison in this case, no matter how many pee balloons or cans of hairspray lit on fire you can bring up.

Even if the driver was a "white supremacist" he was only one them. Antfia attacked innocent people. Period.

Oh...So somebody got shouted at and pushed at a rally?

Same thing as driving a car at high speed into a crowd and murdering people...

Holy crap..

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc
a reply to: mOjOm

No he didn't lie. She did initially thank him but obviously someone got to her and flipped her. Politics is a firty game

That someone was Donald Trump and his mouth.

She thanked him after his "PREPARED REMARKS"...after his half senile angry shout-fest excusing the person that killed her daughter aired on TV, she changed her mind.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorizonFall

The white supremacists, neo-nazi's, etc. showed up peacefully to support their beliefs, as pathetic as they may be.

hmmm..

Here is the Organizer of the Rally Commenting on Heather Heyer's death

Tweet from the account of Charlottesville rally organizer insults slain protester Heather Heyer
“Heather Heyer was a fat, disgusting Communist,” stated the tweet on an account belonging to Jason Kessler. “Communists have killed 94 million. Looks like it was payback time.”
www.latimes.com...

Here is a post from this very page on ATS..
"I have no empathy for the girl or her b# of a mother. If the mother was a better parent she wouldn't be there. If the girl lived with morals she wouldn't be there."

The idea that this kind of Hate is the exception amongst these people vs. the rule does not seem likely.

These people are CHEERING murder.
edit on 21-8-2017 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Attention Please:

Please keep in mind each other and opinions of each other are not on topic.

Thanks and do not reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

The white supremacists, neo-nazi's, etc. showed up peacefully to support their beliefs, as pathetic as they may be.

hmmm..

Tweet from the account of Charlottesville rally organizer insults slain protester Heather Heyer
“Heather Heyer was a fat, disgusting Communist,” stated the tweet on an account belonging to Jason Kessler. “Communists have killed 94 million. Looks like it was payback time.”
www.latimes.com...

"I have no empathy for the girl or her b# of a mother. If the mother was a better parent she wouldn't be there. If the girl lived with morals she wouldn't be there."

The idea that this kind of Hate is the exception amongst these people vs. the rule does not seem likely.

So you have two examples of people that lack empathy. They aren't cheering for murder or asking for more of it. It's sick but don't twist words.

With that said, there are MANY examples of BLM calling for the deaths of police officers. Why can't people see the evil and call it out on both sides of the isle? Trump spoke the truth and has been under fire for it since. Really sickening when the truth is too much for people to handle. Both sides are to blame for the violence that escalated to the point where the young lady lost her life.

Let's be honest and open about these groups.KKK, BLM, Antifa, and the like are ALL HATE GROUPS on each side of the political spectrum.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Violence was on BOTH sides. Nobody said that bloody confrontational fighting is as bad as running over somebody with a car. Repeat for the comprehension impaired: Nobody said the bloody confrontational fighting is as bad as running over somebody with a car.

How to explain this...

Imagine a friendly neighborhood restaurant where an argument breaks out between two tables.

Everybody starts yelling and a couple of the guys start trading punches.

One person goes outside and speeds his car into the restaurant running over 20 people, critically injuring several and killing one woman.

The Presidents conclusion on the matter..You had a group on one side that was bad and a group on the other side that was also very violent...Followed by a long idiotic defense of the White Supremacist protestors.

This was a TERRORIST ATTACK...no different than recent attacks in Europe where cars are used to mow down people to make a political statement.

He is an utter failure as President.

The moral equivocation by him and his supporters sickening.

posted on Aug, 22 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros

originally posted by: soberbacchus

hmmm..

www.latimes.com...

So you have two examples of people that lack empathy.

Read the thread...More than two..

And the literal Organizer of the Rally described the murdered woman as a "fat, disgusting communist" and her death as "payback time".

When the RALLY ORGANIZER says that..there is a cancer of deep hate amongst those that rallied to his cause and marched that day.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join