It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville victim’s mother 'I’m not talking to the president now after what he said'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: xuenchen

That was dated August 15th. Trump went back on his comments again, for the third time. This article is recent. She now refuses to talk to him.

And seriously Newsmax? You complain about bias media but you use newsmax? A rightwing source?

Your own source states that she initially thanked him but then changed her mind later. I don't get why this is a point of contention. She thanked him and then after watching the press footage later, rescinded her earlier praise for him.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I can only imagine how it makes her feel to see the president of the United States equate her daughter to a Nazi.

He didn't but hey who cares about the truth anymore.

So Trump wasn't placing equal blame on the protestors as well as the Nazis?

He was placing equal blame on the violent counter protestors who showed up with bottles of cement, bats, and balloons filled with piss. I don't recall him ever saying that the deceased was one of those violent protestors. He specifically said the people who showed up armed with those items. Are you suggesting that she was one of those violent, piss-wielding lunatics? I'd like to see a link or something that corroborates that assertion, because so far, no one else but you has suggested such a thing about this young woman.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Trump said there was violence on both sides....right.

That happens when a bunch of Nazis show up wanting violence.

Trump said there were probably good people mixed in with the bad that just wanted to protest the removal of an historical monument....right.

What good is left in a person if they choose to march with a bunch chanting "Jews will not replace us" and crying for blood?

Trump didn't support the KKK nor stand with the White Supremacists.

Yes the way they are praising him just shows how much he is against them.

President Trump has done nothing but condemn the violence and reject extremism.

Oh please he encouraged it during his campaign.

He has offered thoughts, prayers, and condolences, to the family that lost their daughter.

Yes equating her to the people that killed her shows the deepest of condolences.

What else do you idiots want?

For people like you to wake up and pay attention to reality?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

This was an ideological attack and murder on her daughter.

So was Fort Hood,Boston,San Bernadino,Orlando.

But that was just 'workplace violence' or lone wolf.

I love it when Trump haters TRY to have it both ways.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No one was there to protest the monuments removal. Let's be friggin clear. That's a nice little front for hate and bigotry. The only reason any of those bastards were there.
Their flyers left no doubt why they were gathering.

This pretty much outlines their agenda and beliefs. From the organizer of unite the right.
www.ksl.com...

RICHARD SPENCER

Richard Spencer, a leading figure in the white nationalist movement, was scheduled to speak at Saturday's rally in Charlottesville. Spencer popularized the term "alt-right" to describe a fringe movement that is a mix of white nationalist, white supremacist, anti-Semitic and anti-immigration beliefs

VANGUARD AMERICA

James Alex Fields Jr., the man accused of ramming his car into the crowd of protesters in Charlottesville, was photographed hours earlier carrying a shield bearing the emblem of Vanguard America. The group, which calls itself "the face of American fascism,

IDENTITY EVROPA

Identity Evropa is another white nationalist group known for provoking outrage — and stirring up publicity

Just a sample of the good people.
Shakes head.

not one towns person came to see what was going on? No person other than Nazi's and White supremacists showed up? I'd ask for you to prove your statement , but it's such an ignorant one, I know you can't. I wasn't there so I can't say for sure. But it would be a statistical anomaly if everyone that lived in that town stayed home that day.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Trump said there were probably good people mixed in with the bad that just wanted to protest the removal of an historical monument....right.

What good is left in a person if they choose to march with a bunch chanting "Jews will not replace us" and crying for blood?

He has offered thoughts, prayers, and condolences, to the family that lost their daughter.

Yes equating her to the people that killed her shows the deepest of condolences.

ANTIFA showed up with flowers and mini bibles to offer to all the Nazi's right?

Quick question, if the only people that showed up to that event were the idiot nazi's, whom would they have attacked?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

So when BLM has a riot, you say the same thing?

So when a group is chanting about how evil cops are and recomending violence towards them, you say the same thing?

So when racist like Jeremiah wright or louois farrakhan praised Obama, or when Omar matteens father was at a hillary rally, you said the same thing?

Did he have someone who worked on his campaign that opened up fire against opponents on a ball field?

Thats funny, all I read was him saying she was a great person.

Take your own advice.
edit on 19-8-2017 by Grambler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I hope some Nazis/KKK/white nationalist show up in my village. We're not even close to ANTIFA but I can guarantee you, we know how to take care of business.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
I hope some Nazis/KKK/white nationalist show up in my village. We're not even close to ANTIFA but I can guarantee you, we know how to take care of business.

Are you suggesting you will use violence?

If so, you are part of the problem.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Are you suggesting you will use violence?

If so, you are part of the problem.

Coming to a place where you aren't welcome is asking for trouble. Disturbing the peace and serenity of the locals might prompt a reaction of some kind. Free speech my ass...that's provocation and ....

You reap what you sow...

to quote an old Elvis tune...."if you're looking for trouble; you've come to the right place"
edit on 19-8-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Oh So when Palestinians are crying out at Israelis you say its ok but when Nazis do it they are wrong right? Tal;k about hypocritical stance.

And Trump Did not tel people to go out and beat people up during the campaign. He said If attacked defend yourselves.

And The girls mother is being paid I am sure to change her mind.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

If you do so without them starting anything you are in the wrong,and deserve to be punished. Words cannot hurt you unless you let them.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So was Fort Hood,Boston,San Bernadino,Orlando.

Those people were charged were they not?

But that was just 'workplace violence' or lone wolf.

Those acts were carried out in the workplace or a lone wolf.

I love it when Trump haters TRY to have it both ways.

So says a person that supports a President that refuses to call out Nazis. Funny you would think that with a Jewish son in law Trump wouldn't cozy up to the goose-steppers. But he needs that voter base.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I am curious, the woman who was killed, was she a good person? What side was she on?
What brought her to such a vile meeting?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

So it would be totally cool with you if I said I'd do the same to ANTIFA thugs if they showed up in my town?

I think both groups are full of idiots, but that doesn't give me the right to attack them. But I'm sure you are big and bad enough that the Nazi's would cower in fear once you tore off your wife beater and flexed those keyboard muscles.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Trump was 100% accurate with what he said. Both sides are to blame for the violence.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Trump was 100% accurate with what he said. Both sides are to blame for the violence.

Explain to me how the left wing forced James Fields to plow onto their own protesters with his car?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Hi, One-layer Joe. The car plowing into the crowd was not the one and only act of violence. See. The. Big. Picture.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

The car plowing into the crowd was not the one and only act of violence. See. The. Big. Picture.

Oh really? Were there other cars plowing and killing people that very same day at that very same rally? Where? What's your source?

Other acts of violence? So I suppose maybe somebody on the left swore at the alt right rally. My goodness, another act of violence comparable to James Fields plowing his car and killing a person.

'The Big Picture' you say.

The. Big. Picture.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I am curious, the woman who was killed, was she a good person? What side was she on?
What brought her to such a vile meeting?

Pretty much a moot point. She didn't deserve to be hit by a car and killed by some skinhead. I'm a conservative republican but she was murdered, plain and simple. She put herself in a dangerous situation by showing up to a protest she didn't belong. I'll grant you that and even goes as far as saying that if Antifa/BLM hadn't had shown up, she'd still be alive but being there didn't warrant her death.

Plenty of blame to go around on this one but it can't all be put on the white supremacists. They got their permit legally while the others did not. The cops did nothing to help. The local leaders did nothing to keep things from getting out of hand. Trump told the truth, there were probably some normal people for both sides but I wouldn't socialize with any of those groups but to each their own.

Bad people have a rally. Other bad groups show up to oppose. No law enforcement to keep people in check. Dead young lady. Young man spends life in prison. Just a bad incident all the way around.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join