It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazis and the KKK are full of praise for Donald Trump right now

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

What was the purpose of the Democratic party starting the KKK and creating an ideology used by the Nazis?

As for your hypocrisy no one won. Society as a whole lost.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

What was the purpose of the Democratic party starting the KKK and creating an ideology used by the Nazis?

As for your hypocrisy no one won. Society as a whole lost.

LOL. Now you're deflecting. You wouldn't answer my simple question.
You are no worse than Nazi sympathizers by calling me supporter of violence from some BLM members.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I am sorry if the facts dont support your agenda concerning the Democratic party and their responsibility for the KKK and Nazi ideology. I am assuming you have no clue about the history of the Democratic party, their belief, and what the Nazis decided to co-opt for themselves. This is the issue with people such as yourself. You only learn the parts of history that support your agenda and then ignore the rest and when called out you lash out because you have no facts to refute it.

You can quit now while you are behind or continue digging your hole (which btw your ladder is no longer tall enough to get out of it).
edit on 17-8-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I know the history. But why are you deflecting to talking about the Democratic Party and the KKK?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I know the history. But why are you deflecting to talking about the Democratic Party and the KKK?

Because the Democratic party, and not the Republican party, are responsible for it. If you knew history you wouldnt be asking that question.
edit on 17-8-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Because the Democratic party, and not the Republican party, are responsible for it. If you knew history you wouldnt be asking that question.

Huh? All I did was ask a simple question. What is the BLM's original purpose? Can you answer or not? If not then don't bother replying to me.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Huh? All I did was ask a simple question. What is the BLM's original purpose? Can you answer or not? If not then don't bother replying to me.

To riot and loot because they think all white officers abuse / kill black people when in reality its not true.

But you keep making excuses for them.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Black Lives Matter (BLM) is an international activist movement, originating in the African-American community, that campaigns against violence and systemic racism towards black people. BLM regularly holds protests against police killings of black people and broader issues of racial profiling, police brutality, and racial inequality in the United States criminal justice system.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Notice the words "police brutality"? You said you are against that. Of course there are rioting and looting but not all BLM members support that as I have proven in previous page.
I have never made excuses for violence. It is in your imagination.

edit on 8/17/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Yeah and Al-Qaeda supporters cheered in the streets of Arabia when Obama "accidentally" hit the Syrians opposing them.

By your logic this makes Obama the Emir of Al-Qaeda.

The Obama administration directly armed and fostered Isis, refused to say Islamic terrorism or specifically denounce it, bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia, allowed the Muslim Brotherhood to take over Egypt, invited them to the White House, coluded with sworn enemy Iran before he was elected, then give them millions of dollars and a path to nuclearization, and gave the cold shoulder to Israel.

None of that bothers a leftist even though its factually backed up. None of the above even comes anything close to Trump and the KKK and neo Nazis nor white supremacy. Or was he a Russian agent sent to do Putin's bidding? It makes no sense.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

and, again, you keep making excuses for the groups you like while continuing to be hypocritical for those groups who engage in the same behavior as BLM that you denounce.

Pants up, dont loot.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Well I guess you love to lie. I have never made any excuse for some BLM members' violent behaviors.
Keep lying. It's your style I guess.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Well I guess you love to lie. I have never made any excuse for some BLM members' violent behaviors.

Just BLM's and their hypocritical supporters.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Just BLM's and their hypocritical supporters.

See? Keep lying.
You believe that BLM is a terrorist group and started out to be a terrorist group. I don't. You ignored my article quoting BLM members condemning violence. But hey why let it destroy your narrative?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

and I pointed out your hypocrisy when it comes to groups you dont support all the while making excuses for the groups you support - like BLM.

So the only person incapable of telling the truth would be you.

Again thank you for proving my point that I made a page or so back that you danced around until you got called out.

BLM is a terrorist group. Using your logic not all Nazis were evil.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh please.
Tee hee haha

Gimme a break.
Oh god...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I asked him if he believes the same about Antifa and he never replied.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Oh no more. No one expects him to.
It's over. He's exposed himself for what he really is.
No normal people still support him and he's just going to continue this till he crashes and burns.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

a reply to: Sillyolme

I asked him if he believes the same about Antifa and he never replied.

i did reply, numerous times, about antifa and how i categorize them. You only saw what you wanted or didnt bother to read / understand my response.

Antifa / BLM / KKK / Nazis / etc are terrorist groups.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: whyamIhere

Oh no more. No one expects him to.
It's over. He's exposed himself for what he really is.
No normal people still support him and he's just going to continue this till he crashes and burns.

Your ignorance and bias is showing once again.

It is more than Obama / Democrats have ever done. I am still waiting for the left to denounce BLM and antifa.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

You must be tired because I didn't reply to you. I was replying to Sillyolme.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join