It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo-Nazis and the KKK are full of praise for Donald Trump right now

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The Clintons? Blech.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

The Clintons? Blech.

If the Clintons are going to give us their opinion on TRump and what occurred in Virginia then its only fair to remind them of their past history on the topic. Or would you prefer we discuss Super-predators and Hillary clintons thoughts on that subject?

If someone is going to attempt to claim a moral high-ground then they damn sure should look to see if their history on the topics in question are above reproach.

If people are going to argue that was in the past and the Clintons apologized then they should not bring up a case from 1973 where no fault was ever established against Trump.
edit on 17-8-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Every politican should be scrutinized. They are not above reproach.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Every politician should be scrutinized. They are not above reproach.

I completely agree however we arent seeing that. If we were the media would be covering the DNC fraud lawsuit, DWS and her Pakistani spy ring, Clinton and her pay to play schemes with the Clinton foundation, Menedez and his corruption trial, McCabe and his wifes run for office, etc etc.

Yet we dont hear about them.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

See we do have some common ground.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

See we do have some common ground.

Lol yup... Now if you will excuse me im going to go outside and check to see if the world is ending.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

I always check to see if the sky is falling every time people agree on something.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

That Trump is a Nazi lover??…err yes!!..he have them in his White House, explain Bannon, Miller and Gorka, actually someone posted a pic of him wearing a Nazi medal linked to Vitezi Rand?? , Gorka wore at Trump's inauguration, look if you good ppl voted for Trump can't see the man for who he is Now!!!..then the problem lay not with him but with you, because at this point you still think you are sticking it to liberals, folks it's way beyond that.
edit on 17-8-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Neo-Nazis and the KKK are full of praise for Donald Trump right now

So now it's 'guilt' by disassociation!

Keep it up and there's gonna be 4 more years.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
At this point, a zombie apocalypse would not only increase the intelligence of the average American, but also drastically improve the quality of life for those of us that are survivors.

Can't wait.

I am curious what you mean by this? Who is this average American?
And who are the survivors?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Why. Why with only 8 flags and 15 stars has this been bumped to the first page? Why are all threads like this being bumped to the first page? Why is our collective attention being focused on this petty issue?

Lest I have my voice silenced for "thread drift", I ask:

How can Trump be blamed for anyone who supports him? He has clearly stated that he does not support white supremacists, neo-nazis or any hate group. What are you trying to accomplish with threads like this? Promoting more division and conflict?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
How many times does he have to disavow these People ?

Would 100 times be enough ?

Probably not...

Trumps record of telling the truth isn't very good!! Perhaps that's why no matter what Trump says, he has no credibility except with his followers.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Any time you have those sorts of people praising you, and feeling that you are supporting them.. it's not a good thing.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: HorizonFall
Why. Why with only 8 flags and 15 stars has this been bumped to the first page? Why are all threads like this being bumped to the first page? Why is our collective attention being focused on this petty issue?

I guess because people keep replying...

Lest I have my voice silenced for "thread drift", I ask:

How can Trump be blamed for anyone who supports him? He has clearly stated that he does not support white supremacists, neo-nazis or any hate group. What are you trying to accomplish with threads like this? Promoting more division and conflict?

My main reason for starting or posting to any Trump thread is to try to show his remaining supporters that he is not a good leader and a very poor representative for our country. The fact you don't like these threads is really irrelevant - or maybe the point. This particular thread was started to show his utter tone-deafness on this issue of race in general in our country, and specifically his failure to lead in the wake of the Charlottesville incident, where he has, maybe unwittingly, bolstered the groups we should be severely and unequivocally denigrating right now, rather than this "both sides" nonsense he continues to spout.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic>>> People PRETENDING to be KKK and neo Nazis saying they support Trump and the MSM saying they support Trump doesn't make it so. Its part of the fake news that has completely enveloped this story. What I want to know is why this is being done and just what does Trump have in the works that has got the deep state crapping themselves that they want to try to damage him like this?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic

Who exactly were those Nazi's fighting.

The causal observers with helmets and clubs?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
People don't realize the KKK and Nazis are the western version of ISIS.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
People don't realize the KKK and Nazis are the western version of ISIS.

Not only that, they predates those orgs.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I think you guys give those derelicts way too much credit.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
And Trump claims there are good folks amongst them-Nazis and the KKK

Would he ever say there are good people amongst ISIS

Just imagine all the screams from the Trump supporters if Obama ever said anything similar.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join