It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has a human been cloned yet?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anathros
The topic is a simple question. We know cloning is real. We know they cloned a sheep years and years ago. I'm just wondering what you all think about the idea of a secretive group experimenting with cloning a human. Let me first admit that I have done little to no research on the subject. Just one of those late night "Hmm" moments.

The bible in the Old Testament says Eve was cloned from Adam at Fort Paradise. Then later in the lab known as Apple T.R.E.E. Tandum Research for Ethical Eves, she was transgendered further to carry and birth babies who in turn could then naturally produce.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Here's an idea for you. Say certain agencies cloned a man with say a gorilla to make a formidable fighting being. Supposed intelligence of a man and the strength of a gorilla. What would you get???? You'd get something like a bigfoot.
Now think of a Paulides case of a child vanishing while playing hide and seek. Authorities called in to help search. But, but a section of the National Guard was involved but would have nothing to do with the authorities search program. What if the Guards commander already knew who or what was responsible for the abduction and they were there to try and either capture the creature or kill it.
Just who knows, what a silly idea was that.

How about this one.....Bigfoot is a hybrid-human who was here as long as we have been here.....and some nastys from today who learned the truth of this TRAPPED some Sasquatch and then began testing them....ultimately deciding to murder every last one globally to hide the DNA reality of their connection to us forever.

Anyone who hs spent time in the bush and is aware and looking will find evidence of Bigfoot all over the continent,however they are being exterminated as fast as TPTB can manage it.

Paulides is ex-Leo and is on the ball ,IMHO he is gunning for more than bigfoot and he has stepped on some big toes....many disappearances he investogates have deep running politiclly sensitive origins for example chronic abuse of indiginous people by police[abbrogating proper investigative practices,rape,murder] due to chronic cultural dissonance and child abductions by pedo-cults in federal parks and serial killers law enforcement has dropped the ball on ect ect ect.

Humans were cloned shortly after Dolly.

Cloned and sucessfully cloned are 2 different issues.

Making a body is not animation and sentience.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

Cant see why not, if we can do it with Sheep we can do it with people.

And if we can do a thing it generally stands that we will do that thing.

Best place to look would be private/corporate medical facilities that cater to people with more monies than sense.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

They have cloned human cells.

... and I think the Raellians made claims that they'd cloned an entire human being, but I doubt that they have.

It probably wouldn't be too hard and I'd suspect that if someone had cloned an entire human being that they'd keep it quiet due to legal issues.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Lets face it through the kind of people who would be able to afford the facilities and technologies required to facilitate Human cloning pretty much operate above the law and care little regarding ethical or legal issues.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Lets face it through the kind of people who would be able to afford the facilities and technologies required to facilitate Human cloning pretty much operate above the law and care little regarding ethical or legal issues.

I'm actually more worried about CRISPR and other transfection methods which are becoming cheap and are largely unregulated. They pose a far greater threat.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Apparently British scientists were given permission by regulators to genetically modify human embryos by using CRISPR-Cas9 and related techniques.

However, researchers were forbidden from implanting the embryos and the embryos were to be destroyed after seven days.

But that's the point the people who wish to peruse Human cloning probobly wont care as to permission or authorisation hence the reason such experiment will be conducted in secret and off the books.

Science has always posed a threat to Humanity in one way or another but the positive aspects generally far our weigh the negatives, at least until now that is.
edit on 13-8-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I'm sure it has been done everywhere possible including the U.S. Lots of things occur in the shadows.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

What happened to Tiger?
"They pop these clones out like hot pockets at Mc Donald's."

If they have or they haven't just the fact that it is possible can screw up reality for some.

Clones can make for convenient scape goats: Blame it on my soulless clone. A way to dismiss the reality of evil: People aren't really that screwed up they must be cloned.

edit on 13-8-2017 by Observationalist because: Spaces and added of

edit on 13-8-2017 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Have 'we' been cloned?

In a word, yes, I believe we have.

Also take into consideration - an evil entity (per the Bible) cannot take possession of a 'soul' without permission.

Does a clone have a soul or not?

I don't think so.

Perfect scapegoat fro satan to add his minions to the earth all the while the scientists are only trying to make new bodies for old rich brains.

I believe it, really.

Really.

peace

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

Clones are used by TPTB to milk the global insurance industry which is a proxy fiat money laundering enterprise.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
There's a movie I believe called "The Island" where they clone people to harvest organs if need be. I really can't think of any other use for clones unless you could remove things like pain, remorse, and will to make government assassins.

I'm questioning the ethics of using clones for organs because if my children needed an organ I'd do anything and everything in my power to guarantee they get what they need but where would I really draw the line? I pray I never need to answer a question like that.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Take an infant cloned or otherwise and bring it up in to a proscribed method with a purpose in mind and things like pain, remorse, loyalty and empathy could be retarded or refined to suit the purpose or agenda of some kind of super assassin i suppose.

Look at the MKultra program for instance, one has to wonder how many other nefarious black budget operations have managed to go undetected that go a lot further than just mind control.
edit on 13-8-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
You need an egg, that egg comes from a woman - renting woman for womb, easy.

Very sick important person, billionaire etc needs an organ overhaul, what's the best way to achieve that without suppressing the immune system?

You can use the organs of a toddler/young baby with no problems, in fact they would be the best to use, they grow as the child grows, best suited for transplantation.

Is making a clone hard? No, no it is not - in fact it is quite easy, safer and much more doable now, we do not use the technique that we used with dolly, that was a very damaging, failure prone way to do it.

The IPSC technique is a very good way to achieve it, and does not entail the massive damaging routines involved with the dolly technique.

I remember a great TV show with Patrick Stewart in it, I think it was called the 11th Hour (not the US made one) or something, in one of the episodes it had the premise to what I wrote, and they had to hunt down, find and investigate the man who paid for the clone to do the organ transplant, find the baby clone (which if I remember there was something wrong with) before they had a chance to use that clone for that purpose.

Have they done it? No clue, but I think about it occasionally, as it is not very difficult to do...

Remember, you can get your pet cloned now...there's an entire business around it...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Anyone remember the movie "Multiplicity" with Michael Keaton?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Has a human been cloned yet? "They" will not admit it but I think so.

What is bothering me more is if "they" have crossed human DNA with animal DNA to create chimerea. More and more I come to believe that those depictions of ancient human-animals were real living animals .

edit on 14/8/2017 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Well they do say there is a measure of truth contained in most fables and nursery rhymes.

Take a centaur through for instance, there are a multitude of other issues aside from genetic engineering that would pretty much preclude such a creature from ever existing. Like the immune system rejection of flesh and blood, human excretory to horse digestion, horse brain functions and/or coordination of the two bodies never mind the rest of the nervous system and how the spinal column would function or interact.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

ISuch a thing could only be possible by genetic enginering... And let us not forget that nature can have funny ways to adapt...and overcome.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhiteWingedMonolith

originally posted by: Anathros
The topic is a simple question. We know cloning is real. We know they cloned a sheep years and years ago. I'm just wondering what you all think about the idea of a secretive group experimenting with cloning a human. Let me first admit that I have done little to no research on the subject. Just one of those late night "Hmm" moments.

The bible in the Old Testament says Eve was cloned from Adam at Fort Paradise. Then later in the lab known as Apple T.R.E.E. Tandum Research for Ethical Eves, she was transgendered further to carry and birth babies who in turn could then naturally produce.
hahaha #

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Nature can do lot of things mate, infinite diversity in infinite combination and all that jazz, but it still has to stick to the rules of biology never mind gravity.

Same with genetically engineered lifeforms i imagine as they will still need to gestate and develop under the specific conditions our world provides.

Centaur would be rather impractical never mind impossible, at least on this particular world.

edit on 15-8-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join