It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has a human been cloned yet?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

I hear you... Your opinion is of course based on your knowledge of the sciences upto todays accomplishments. For one we still know so very little of the brain... For all we know the engineers who created those creatures used and activated parts of the brain we still know little or nothing about.

The weird thing is that different religions talk about such animals... Maybe I like to much science-fiction but I like to believe that much of such weird things from the ancient past is what it is. A good example which is tangible in our time are those boxes of the serapeum in Sakkara,Egypt. Everything about those boxes is impossible...upto how to get them to the place where they stand....yet there they are.

While I am at it...

Bit off topic but since we are discussing genetics and its possebillities... Do not ask me on what I base this but I suspect that such creatures where mummified and kept in those boxes. Only to be opend by Osiris himself in the afterlife.

The official story is that there was never nothing found in those boxes but there are indications that attempt were made to mislead the ordinairy people and mainstream egyptologists in order to make them look into the wrong direction with fake hieroglyphic carvings on at least one of the boxes.... For years the serapeum was closed for the public, Zahi Hawass is corrupt and connected to people who want such extraordinairy knowledge all for themselves

edit on 15/8/2017 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Certainly very interesting, then again the Smithsonian Institution has allegedly been sitting on or deliberately losing some very interesting skeletons since the mid 1800s aka possible Nephilim.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: zatara

Certainly very interesting, then again the Smithsonian Institution has allegedly been sitting on or deliberately losing some very interesting skeletons since the mid 1800s aka possible Nephilim.

One of my favorite conspiracies. I lurked on this board for a decade before joining after reading a story here about the bones of giants found in a cave on the Colorado River. Would hate to see them cloned though.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
We would have likely heard about it by now. A breakthrough of that magnitude would not remain a secret for very long, I would think.
edit on 17-8-2017 by logicsoda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: logicsoda
We would have likely heard about it by now. A breakthrough of that magnitude would not remain a secret for very long, I would think.

Sure, Everybody knows, we just didn't tell you yet

The truth is stranger than fiction

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP

originally posted by: logicsoda

Sure, Everybody knows, we just didn't tell you yet

The truth is stranger than fiction

That is an excellent film, by the way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join