It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has a human been cloned yet?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
The topic is a simple question. We know cloning is real. We know they cloned a sheep years and years ago. I'm just wondering what you all think about the idea of a secretive group experimenting with cloning a human. Let me first admit that I have done little to no research on the subject. Just one of those late night "Hmm" moments.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

Probably in China or some other place were ethics are not the main concern, also human hybrids.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I would bet that it's been done by some agency, probably DARPA.

I would also imagine that any viable embryos from cloning were destroyed.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

I would bet that it's been done by some agency, probably DARPA.

I would also imagine that any viable embryos from cloning were destroyed.

I was reading an article the other day about how they can alter dna to remove certain abnormalities in embryos. With the US having nearly 60 billion a year in black budget projects, it would almost be unthinkable that we aren't trying to build enhanced soldiers of some sort.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
probably not? seems like the kind of thing people would want to talk about.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

If we have to clone humans can we at least clone a few million super models? There don't seem to be enough to go around.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I think the world is dummied down enough dont ya think? Perhaps more Tesla's would bring balance back to our screwed up world.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I'd pretty much guarantee that humans have been cloned, and also hybridized with other species. Some scientists will do anything, just to see if they can.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that the CIA has done it,they have done numerous experiments on humans,remember the Nazi's trained in the US before the war

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

If we have to clone humans can we at least clone a few million super models? There don't seem to be enough to go around.

All we need.. more vapid, vain smug people..

I think if they clone humans, they will clone them without a thinking brain, and google will use the cloned human bodies to install AI brains that work in tandem with the autonomous nervous system, and DARPA will enhance their musculatory system with mechanical components, and we'll have fully self sufficient mobile humanoids, controlled via 5g, who they will then give guns to and rule the.. wait.. that's pretty much now..

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Considering they've been practicing on animals like Dolly the sheep, it only stands to reason this was to progress further into human cloning. So yes I think it's been done but kept a secret. I don't know much either. I'm just speculating. I believe you only need one cell to work with. There's enough DNA in that.

I think I read recently human skin cells or other organs were being cloned. Or they grew human skin in a Petri dish. Might have been for skin grafts.
edit on 13-8-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Hers some info about it Source and Here
edit on 13-8-2017 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Is Kissinger still alive?
There's your answer.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind human cloning has already happened, more than likely it is being kept secret and under close examination by doctors in a country that does not abide my medical ethical codes. I wouldn't worry about human cloning so much as mixing sperm from other species together or gene splicing from multiple mammals to create abiminations or MUTTS.

The imigination of a scientist's and geneticist's mind can be worse than any best selling horror novel in regards to cloning/ DNA manipulation.
edit on 13-8-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Identical twins are clones.
Also there are people out there with more money than regular folk could imagine out there. I guarantee a human has been cloned

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Human embryos have been cloned . But not Gestated ( or so they say )
www.npr.org...
acutely old news Russians did it long agaio .
Has any one accutrlly implanted one in a women and grew a kid from it ? well now ill never tell .
So many questions Seeing it is possible then does that human have a soul ?
if not then do you? if so then were did they get it ?
LOLOL of coarse if you keep gods out of it then no problem

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It surely has happened already, the tech is there, why would they stop at a sheep? That was in like, 1994 ? 23 years is a long time to test and improve. We also know scientists are working on 'chimeras', splicing dna from glowing jellyfish into rats to see how bioluminescence works. I'm sure they are experimenting on human embryos in a similar way; chop out the crappy unuseful dna, replace with something tweaked; better vision, better strength, cell rejuvenation (immortal jellyfish, per se)
Whether the experiments worked or not, how would we know? People would probably be outraged if they knew, because man is playing God, so, those scientists keep their projects quiet

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Might wanna ask Hillaries 1 - 6, or Obamas 1- 4.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

...THEN got HIRED right after ...Operation PAPERCLIP.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Here's an idea for you. Say certain agencies cloned a man with say a gorilla to make a formidable fighting being. Supposed intelligence of a man and the strength of a gorilla. What would you get???? You'd get something like a bigfoot.
Now think of a Paulides case of a child vanishing while playing hide and seek. Authorities called in to help search. But, but a section of the National Guard was involved but would have nothing to do with the authorities search program. What if the Guards commander already knew who or what was responsible for the abduction and they were there to try and either capture the creature or kill it.
Just who knows, what a silly idea was that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join