It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Official TR3-B Patents - proof of anti-grav & wormhole hyperspace travel

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

You seem calm...usually you stomp them down.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I was thinking the same thing..

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Because what's the point anymore. It is what it is, and there's not much I can do to convince True Believers, so why bother anymore.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Y a totally right zap.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I suppose there are SOME vehicles you'd REALLY like them to GET over with...and disclose.

edit on 17-8-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

And there are some I'd like to scrub from history, preferably by dropping them into a nuclear explosion, and then dropping what's left into the sun to make sure they're gone, so we don't ever have to hear the BS about them anymore.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Tr3b goes into same folder as Aurora did during the 80,s and 90,s..

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

"You Know somethin Man......What Is It!!!!"

In all seriousness Zaph, and we have discussed this before, when, if, Why, haven't they released information on these "Black Triangles", as to who builds them and what tech do they possess.

Its been...what, 30 years almost, from the late 80s at least.

Do they really go orbital or are they atmosphere bound only?

I think we deserve some answers as they have been seen on most continents, and there are dozens of witnesses just on this site.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: gort51

"You Know somethin Man......What Is It!!!!"

In all seriousness Zaph, and we have discussed this before, when, if, Why, haven't they released information on these "Black Triangles", as to who builds them and what tech do they possess.

Its been...what, 30 years almost, from the late 80s at least.

Do they really go orbital or are they atmosphere bound only?

I think we deserve some answers as they have been seen on most continents, and there are dozens of witnesses just on this site.

the Black tris are produced either on or off planet as needed. Graphene crystal structure/lattice. The bodys or shells are mostly grown in huge vats and machined after they finish growing/layering.
They use Plasma and infrasonics as weapons of defense. They also travel in atmosphere by creating frictionless areas in front of them with plasma projection. they can go invisible due to the tech they pack inside.
ALso they can go from Ocean to space in one go.
Of course...this is just inferred from discussions with those in the know. And No I wont say who.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

The Wallace patents regarding connection with nuclear spin are the ones which interest me, because it discusses potential physical mechanism.

The interaction of the spin nuclei angular momentum with inertial space causes the spin nuclei axes of the respective nuclei of the material being spun to tend to reorient parallel with the axis of the rotating member. This results in the nuclear polarization of the spin nuclei material. With sufficient polarization, an appreciable field of summed dipole moments emanates from the wheel rim flange surfaces to form a secondary dynamic interaction with the dipole moments of spin nuclei contained within the facing surface of a stationary body positioned immediately adjacent the rotating memher.

But I don't understand how that would work. How does mere mechanical rotation "result in nuclear polarization of the spin nuclei material"? How to get them and keep them all aligned, when the local thermal electromagnetic interactions and fluctuations are so much larger?

This is what happens in NMR---and there you apply a very strong external magnetic field, and that results in a slight imbalance between spin up and spin down, which thermally goes away when the magnetic field is turned off.

What is the difference?

And if you want to align nuclear spins, why not use a magnetic field as everybody else does? NMR is around for decades, but so far no anomalous gravitational effect as far as I know.

I haven't seen a followup on this ever.

And then there's the final enormous problem, the very very small size of the gravitational coupling constant---to create a significant field, you need an enormous mass, like that of the Earth. Doing anything to a small mass in the lab---well there's that minuscule coupling constant out front multiplying everything. Somehow that has to be radically worked around, and I've never seen any good reasons why it could work.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51Don`t know what they are for or anything about them ,but I know they are flying as of couple months ago .Clearly saw a huge black boomerang shaped aircraft with a row of lights down each side.At least 4 other people have told me they saw it. Looked to be bigger than a C-5.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

MB. SInce Black doritos can manipulate their mass to NEgative ranges...how hard would it be to do the opposite? not hard at all right? There goes your heavier gravity/mass.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join