It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DOJ Documents Dump On Clinton Lynch Meeting Prove Media Collusion; FBI Lied

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I had actually posted the 413 pages earlier, but some democrats wanted to challenge the election again so we got off track.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You can read through the detail.

As for the FBI lying - start from the beginning:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I had actually posted the 413 pages earlier, but some democrats wanted to challenge the election again so we got off track.

You can read through the detail.

As for the FBI lying - start from the beginning:

No one here "challenged the election" ... we merely challenged fallacious statements that Trump is supported by the majority of the American people.

You linked a previously provided link. Great.

You've done NOTHING to provide evidence for your claims; until you do, you're merely repeating your own opinion.
edit on 8-8-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Exchanged "bully" for "great" ... didn't want our "UK" friends to be confused.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: mkultra11

Keep going around in circles.

Trump won in the Electoral College. Trump won the Presidency. No one is disputing that.

Update the argument.

What I am saying, and what i've repeated multiple times, is that most Americans DID NOT VOTE FOR TRUMP.

A greater number of people voted for other candidates.

Disrespectful? What a joke! Trump and Trump supporters have ludicrously complained that the 2.8 million people who voted for Clinton are illegitimate. How much more disrespectful can you get? Don't be absurd.

Get off the Electoral College. Trump slammed it in 2012; Republicans whined about it. It's hypocritical in galactic terms.

Trump won by razor-thin margins in four States: MI, PA, FL and WI. I'll turn the question that you guys love so much around on you: "why should 70K people in four States decide who the President is? Why should their votes count more than the rest of us?

The Electoral College merely enforces the tyranny of the minority ... which is just as distasteful as any other tyranny.

All Trump supporters have is a total flip ... you hated the EC in 2012 and you love it now.

Get over Clinton ... you guys are the only ones that keep bringing her up. Stop lying by saying that people haven't accepted that Trump won ... it's absurd. I've said "Trump won by ..." every time I've mentioned it. Why misrepresent such an obvious fact?

Stop hiding behind that ridiculous cover and get real. Trump has done nothing but blunder and bluster since January. Aside from the Executive Orders he's signed (another flip, you hated them under Obama, now they're just peachy) he's achieved NOTHING. Not one piece of signature legislation, and you guys have the Congress too. It's a RIDICULOUS roadmap of abject failure.

Let's talk reality for once, eh?

Answer: Becausr thats how electuons work! You obviously cannot grasp reality. Everything you say is just to alleviate the fact that you can't accept it. Your post is a total mess of recycled previous posts that become more irrelevant the more you post them. People like you can't let it go and are constantly handwringing about it. If there is no argument that Trump won the election, then get over it and stop whining.

In every election theres 40-50 million Americans that didn't vote for the other person. Presidential approval ratings historically rarely break 50 on a consistent basis. Your argument about majority of people is useless. Trump won the majority of counties, states and electoral votes. That's what matters in the election and nothing else.

It's like an argument that the losing football team should have won because they got more yards, but scored less touchdowns.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mike.Ockizard
a reply to: Stevenjames15

Yup. Pretty hard to make a case with whole pages redacted

They needed to redact the privileged information about potty training there grandkids.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

LOL ... I can't "grasp reality" because I don't agree with you?

Please. I've stated multiple times the facts about the election.

If anyone can't "accept reality" friend, it's you and those that keep repeating the same nonsense.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

The only reality in our discussion is that Trump won the election. I obviously accept that therefore I accept reality. You say it's nonsense. Therefore you don't accept reality.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Yeah, Comey should be fired......wait.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

The only reality in our discussion is that Trump won the election. I obviously accept that therefore I accept reality. You say it's nonsense. Therefore you don't accept reality.

I would dearly love to see you quote my saying that it is nonsense that Trump won the election.

Would you quote my saying that, here or anywhere?

If not, you're being intentionally dishonest.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: Grambler

Have you seen this math?

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

The lowest presidential approval in modern history...

You guys keep patting yourself on the back for this embarrassment to the world.

Let's see how that works out for you in 2018 and 2020.

What does that have to do with my point that no one got the majority of votes?

Hillary Clinton still won the popular vote.
More people voted for her than any other candidate.
She received just short of 3 Million more votes than Donald Trump.

Only one other President in history, John Quincy Adams, received less of the popular vote in 1824.

So it is safe to say that Trump is the least popular President to take office in almost 200 years and by every poll remains the least popular President since polling began.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

BwaaaaHaHaHa

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Have you seen this math?

Only one other President in history, John Quincy Adams, received less of the popular vote in 1824.

So it is safe to say that Trump is the least popular President to take office in almost 200 years and by every poll remains the least popular President since polling began.

See this is what gets me. Its not enough for you to just say most people didn't vote for him, or that Hillary won the popular vote.

You can't help yourself but to lie and exaggerate.

Trump got 46% of the popular vote.

That means he beat John Quincy adams in 1824 who got 30.5%, Lincoln in 1860 with 39.8%, Woodrow Wilson in 1912 with 41.9%, Bill Clinton in 1992 with 42.9%, Nixon in 1968 with 43.4%, and James Buchanan in 1856 with 45.3%.

www.toptenz.net...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Have you seen this math?

There were 53 popular votes and Trump won the majority of them.
Clinton won an insignificant vote count - kind of like a participation medal for losers to make them feel better about being a failure.

edit on 8/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Sad that you think the American people exercising their hard-won franchise is nothing more than a "participation medal."

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Thanks for that! Very interesting. I really had no idea of that history of the popular vote.

Interestingly as well, Trump's Electoral win ranks 46th out of 58 elections. NYT

Weren't we leaving the contention over the Electoral College behind?

I'd like to see some of that evidence about the Democratic Party dictating news stories to the media.

We know that the Trump camp dictated Fox's fiasco over Seth Rich ...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Hmm more proof for me.

LOL

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

To be more precise..

Out of Presidential elections where the winner LOST the popular vote to another candidate like trump did, but still became President..Trump ranks second to last amongst all Presidents and it has been 200 years since we had a comparison.

For example, you cite Clinton at 42.9% and Nixon at 43.4%...they actually WON the popular vote with those percentages because no one got more than them.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

He ranks 3rd in history amongst Presidents for losing the popular vote by the greatest margin..

And first in Presidents in raw numbers loss

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

Good work as well!

Great factual rebuttal.

Now this is discussion!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

To be more precise..

Out of Presidential elections where the winner LOST the popular vote to another candidate like trump did, but still became President..Trump ranks second to last amongst all Presidents and it has been 200 years since we had a comparison.

For example, you cite Clinton at 42.9% and Nixon at 43.4%...they actually WON the popular vote with those percentages because no one got more than them.

en.wikipedia.org...

Yep, cause thats what you were talking about when you said

"Only one other President in history, John Quincy Adams, received less of the popular vote in 1824. "

But you keep spinning.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Did you notice where the user said "to be more precise"?

That's not "spinning" that's clarification ... and was backed up with facts.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join