It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Pilot presents evidence no planes hit towers on 9/11 - Before you roll them eyes, READ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

For this to be true, that would require literally EVERYONE who saw it to be lying..

I my mother watched the second plane hit live.

So that doesn't work..

It seems to me like the JFK "no one can get that many shots off that fast.."

And countless people have done it.

Honestly I haven't gotten to his conclusion yet..

But the initial premise that "no plane hit the towers at all seems damn silly.."

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeusAduro
a reply to: fusiondoe

Re: John Lear

He is well respected in my book. Some people here on ATS may say otherwise, but he is a credible source as well as a seasoned professional. Those people who say otherwise must be oxygen starved from standing on such a high pedestal made of bullS#!t.

Lol....I agree with you 100%....Putin is game to play the 9-11 game or the Nibiru game or the Free Energy game....lol...and so is Trump.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   
When you take into fact that this was years in planning,the idea of setting up equipment to provide special effects aren't neccesarily out of the question,the building was fitted with thermite charge years before for demolition,the buildings collapsing were dropped to precision,chance of that happening are zero,so is John Lear and idiot?,I don't think so,the truth always sounds like a lie,when they lie has been told so long

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Wait wait wait....Hold on there folks....

Something lost in translation here me thinks....

Yes, Aircraft hit the world trade Twin Towers. Everyone saw it.

I think what he is eluding to is that Controlled demolitions were used to bring down the towers. Not demolished in the way the press and the official line the government has been spouting all along.

BOTH

^^^^^^

This...

And if you ask, why not just admit it then?

Answer: Who gets to choose wether those people in the towers live or die...?

I can think of two reasons they did controlled demos of those towers

A. Because they wanted to minimize the footprint of the debris. (but then again.... how would they know that planes would hit the towers and how could the plant the explosives after the planes had hit?)

B. They wanted to make sure the towers went down, in case the planes couldn't do it alone.
So the explosives were pre-planted, and they did this in a mix.... calling the planes the cause of the collapse. When in fact the planes couldn't do the job properly but the explosives did.

Why did they want the towers down? Money, power, politics and war.

People in charge in Washington etc really really really don't care about you and your family.... they don't.
Shut up and keep paying your taxes and pretend to vote when you need to, so the game can go on...

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Would you like to cite the number of buildings destroyed or condemned to be demolished because of 9/11 at the WTC. The towers caused destruction well beyond their footprints.

In fact, A&E 9/11 Truth claims demolitions could only have caused the lateral ejection seen on 9/11 that damaged adjacent buildings.

One, guess A&E doesn't understand how a Newton's cradle works. Or basic physics for the record.
Newton's Cradle - Incredible Science
m.youtube.com...

Two, how did fizzle no flash bombs cause lateral ejection.

The amount the truth movement contradicts itself is just right down ignorant.
edit on 3-8-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed space

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Wait wait wait....Hold on there folks....

Something lost in translation here me thinks....

Yes, Aircraft hit the world trade Twin Towers. Everyone saw it.

I think what he is eluding to is that Controlled demolitions were used to bring down the towers. Not demolished in the way the press and the official line the government has been spouting all along.

Nope. The source claims:

9/11 Plane Hoax proves his theories:

THE PROOF THAT NO REAL PLANES WERE USED ON 9/11

John Lear is an idiot.

Someday god willing I'll be an idiot with multiple pilot
licenses holding distance and speed records and fly
spy missions for the Company.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Again, how many buildings were destroyed or were condemned and demolished because of 9/11?

Thread: How Many Buildings Were Destroyed by the 9/11 Attacks?
www.internationalskeptics.com...
Post by: gumboot

Thanks!

Looks like we have:

North Tower (WTC1)
South Tower (WTC2)
Marriott Hotel (WTC3)
WTC4
WTC5
US Customs House (WTC6)
WTC7
St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church
Deutsche Bank Building (130 Liberty Street)
Fiterman Hall (30 West Broadway)
4 Albany Street
130 Cedar Street
133-135 Greenwich Street
21-23 Thames Street

That gives a total of fourteen buildings. Any more?

-Gumboot

Stop using false narratives.......

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
When you take into fact that this was years in planning,the idea of setting up equipment to provide special effects aren't neccesarily out of the question,the building was fitted with thermite charge years before for demolition,the buildings collapsing were dropped to precision,chance of that happening are zero,so is John Lear and idiot?,I don't think so,the truth always sounds like a lie,when they lie has been told so long

What sort of precision are we talking about here oldtimer?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
Someday god willing I'll be an idiot with multiple pilot
licenses holding distance and speed records and fly
spy missions for the Company.

That's not what makes him an idiot. Thinking no planes hit the Twin Towers and seeing bases in every goddamn crater on the moon makes him an idiot.

A very large one, as evidenced by this thread getting moved to the LOL Forum where it belongs.

edit on 3-8-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And he is famous and is invited to talk on coast to coast radio for his lunacy. Just because he pushes a product people desire. Has nothing to do with truth or proof.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
And he is famous and is invited to talk on coast to coast radio for his lunacy.

Ah yes, the lunacy echo chamber that is Coast to Coast.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It seems to me like the JFK "no one can get that many shots off that fast.." And countless people have done it.

i give you the first part, there are shooters that can cycle bolts actions and aim pretty fast.
but as most experienced shooters know, exit wounds are usually / typically larger than entrance wounds. that being the case, hit twice and with the same size round, the exit wound on the throat was large, and the back of his head blown off. both seem to be exit wounds. chances that the same size round, fired from the same rifle, from the same spot, leaving two very different exit wounds. the chances of that are astronomical.

then of course there is projectile that is just slightly misshaped, that is said to have caused the throat wound which if you look it up you will see it went in 5 inches below the collar bone in the back , came out above the the collar bone in front, and then traveled down, striking Connally in the wrist and coming out, and found just lying on the gurney, looking like it it was just dug out of a back stop at a shooting range, not even mentioning the path of flight it would have to take.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
...and the back of his head blown off.

It was the top of his head. I would link to photos but I believe it's against the T&C, you can easily find them. He was leaning forward when the bullet entered the back of his skull and blew the top of it off.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

a reply to: pteridine

Must have triggered a John Lear hater here I see. How many more of you are hiding out? Never mind. Facts are facts. Physics dictate those planes could not have been operated with such exactness by human mind to hand operations. Blather on if you must.

I don't get "triggered"; that is for the special snowflakes. John Lear seems attention starved and needs to make silly statements every so often. Maybe he just wants to see who he can sucker in to his fantasies.

You and John are apparently ignorant of physics. The same human hands that land planes on narrow runways should be able to hit 1500' tall buildings that are wider than the wingspans of the aircraft. There was no exactness in where the planes struck w/respect to elevation or orientation so your comment about physics is completely wrong.

"Blather on if you must."

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
"Physics dictate you can't fly a plane like that"

WHAT!?!?

Do you know how easy it is to fly a modern Boeing once it is up in the air, especially if you've done a few rounds in a simulator and know/recognize the control options?

Heck, do you even know the options on the Autopilot on the Boeings that you can use to assist you in fly it: Level, Speed, Stability etc etc.

They're Fly by Wire, assisted with the Autopilot, it is not bloody hard - unless you intend to land the damn thing unguided.

No planes...bah.

Needing training of a Fighter Pilot...HUH! BS.

Bah.
edit on 3-8-2017 by MuonToGluon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

a reply to: pteridine

Must have triggered a John Lear hater here I see. How many more of you are hiding out? Never mind. Facts are facts. Physics dictate those planes could not have been operated with such exactness by human mind to hand operations. Blather on if you must.

Physics and other branches of science dictates its a wonder you are typing and functioning daily with a mind set that distorted.

All in due time dear Sir. Putin is a master poker player and KGB spymaster who is well aware of how critical timing is in order to defeat one's enemies. Something tells me Putin has all his cards in order ready to go all in since America's hand has been tipped for 8 straight years.

So Putin releases satellite footage and that will prove an inside job?

Anyone that takes this seriously, have you actually spent 1 second thinking about it?

If the Satellite images shows missiles instead of planes in either all crashes or just the Pentagon how is that proof of an inside job?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

...and the back of his head blown off.

It was the top of his head. I would link to photos but I believe it's against the T&C, you can easily find them. He was leaning forward when the bullet entered the back of his skull and blew the top of it off.

LOL......lol.....the final shot came from the lower right quadrant or JFKs Limo....from the sewer hole at curb height....ROFLMAO....you can see lots of photos with the gunpowder cloud emanating out of the sewer hole.....lol...lol....the bullet hit him at an upwardly expanding angle in the right temple area and proceeded upwards.....lol....there are high school kids in the USA as we speak who are in the process of "solving this case"....lol...you should worry more about who stepped up and in then gave Mrs.Kennedy Red Roses instead of Yellow Roses upon her arrival in Dallas....LMAO....this is like so many of TPTBs conjobs...infantile....and not very well thought out....lol.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
LOL......lol.....the final shot came from the lower right quadrant or JFKs Limo....from the sewer hole at curb height....ROFLMAO....

Sure, okay. ROFLMAO, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL. WTF, LOL, PIR, LOL, ROFL.

I guess you'll just make things up now. Is that how it works?

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

yea go on and believe that. photos show two wounds in the skull font and back, front being smaller.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

yea go on and believe that. photos show two wounds in the skull font and back, front being smaller.

If you say so. I'll believe the Zapruder Film which shows him leaning forward while the top of his head comes off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join