It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Pilot presents evidence no planes hit towers on 9/11 - Before you roll them eyes, READ

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Ex-CIA and commercial jet pilot John Lear claims that the Twin Towers were not bought to the ground by planes crashing into them on 9/11, and now detailed information has been posted online corroborating his account. In Lear’s expert opinion the official claim that two planes crashed into the towers is actually “physically impossible.” With reports from the Kremlin that President Putin will release satellite images proving that the Twin Towers were destroyed by “controlled demolition” rather than by the force of two planes, enormous strides towards disproving the official 9/11 Commission version are taking place.
Source

If this has been posted before then please accept my apologies and ignore this.

I have nothing really to say or add at this moment, going to read it some more first.

Thoughts guys?
edit on 2/8/2017 by fusiondoe because: Grammer

-Staff Edit - As per our long standing rules, any nonsense regarding "No Planes on 911" is sent to the LOL Forum where it belongs. This is not a reflection of the OP, simply the content posted.-
edit on 8/3/2017 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: fusiondoe
Thoughts guys?

Yeah, John Lear is a loon.

Planes hit the Twin Towers, it's not really open to debate.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
If putin releases these images, I'll keep my eyes from rolling.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

I had only heard rumors that Putin might release something but can't remember if it was about 911 or just speculation from commentators ...will follow this thread and read on .

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I'm going with...this is bull#

According to Kremlin insiders, President Putin has named September 11th 2016 as the date he plans to release the satellite footage proving conclusively the US government’s darkest secret: that the 9/11 attacks were a false flag terrorist event committed against their own citizens.

yournewswire.com... of-that-911-was-an-inside-job/

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
A whole new level of BS.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
But us old seasoned pilots don't buy the story

And the dust cloud picture from above after the fall......just doesn't work for the normals

So those that believe their government.....need to refuse to be a victim

***SNIP***
edit on 2-8-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/2/2017 by Blaine91555 because: Snipped donation request as soliciting is not allowed anywhere on ATS.

edit on 2-8-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Thoughts guys?

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Wait wait wait....Hold on there folks....

Something lost in translation here me thinks....

Yes, Aircraft hit the world trade Twin Towers. Everyone saw it.

I think what he is eluding to is that Controlled demolitions were used to bring down the towers. Not demolished in the way the press and the official line the government has been spouting all along.

BOTH

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Wait wait wait....Hold on there folks....

Something lost in translation here me thinks....

Yes, Aircraft hit the world trade Twin Towers. Everyone saw it.

I think what he is eluding to is that Controlled demolitions were used to bring down the towers. Not demolished in the way the press and the official line the government has been spouting all along.

Nope. The source claims:

9/11 Plane Hoax proves his theories:

THE PROOF THAT NO REAL PLANES WERE USED ON 9/11

John Lear is an idiot.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I did read and yes indeed planes DID hit the towers, hence the video sources (many) showing the second plane hit. There are only a few of the first plane cause people were not recording. If you want to argue that the planes did not cause them to collapse that's a different story.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
This "wait and see" approach to conspiracy is tiring and an initial judgement to peg the BS meter.

If one has a conspiracy theory, it's usually shared. If one has evidence, it's usually brought forth immediately. Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

If Putin has proof he will bring this country down with it faster than the towers fell. Which is not really such a bad thing. Our government's tree of liberty is long over due for one he11 a "watering". Here is to hoping Putin has proof.

edit on 2-8-2017 by ZeusAduro because: toast to Putin's proof

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Re: John Lear

He is well respected in my book. Some people here on ATS may say otherwise, but he is a credible source as well as a seasoned professional. Those people who say otherwise must be oxygen starved from standing on such a high pedestal made of bullS#!t.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: fusiondoe
Thoughts guys?

Yeah, John Lear is a loon.

Planes hit the Twin Towers, it's not really open to debate.
Your judgement day on the Moon just became harsher.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
John Lear, the CIA disinfo COINTELPRO shill. He's my favorite of them as far as shills go. Good spirited, funny. Kind of miss him. I especially miss completely devastating his baloney No planer threads he used to post every other day.

The John Lear Hologram Challenge

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
Your judgement day on the Moon just became harsher.

I guess that means his chief sycophant Zorgon wont be fetching me a cold moon brew in one of those crater 'cities' they kept frothing over.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Prepares not to roll eyes ... then sees Johnny's name.

edit on 282017 by Snarl because: .gif

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
... cant wait to see any video of no planes ... 911 can be alot of things but no plane ... wtf was it than a plane shaped missile without checking im guessing atleast 20 recordings of planes from home video ... not the media normal people come on theres alot up for debate on 911 ... atleast pick a plane theres no video of

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

Oh they have them. They take the crappiest grainy quality video clips ever, and then use them as if photographic evidence. Some are edited, some are so crappy they dont need to be edited the way they spin them. They did it that way like 10 years ago. And now int he age of high def Youtube they still use the crappiest quality clips ever in 911 documentaries.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join