It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Pilot presents evidence no planes hit towers on 9/11 - Before you roll them eyes, READ

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by pteridine removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
So, I was scrolling threw the thread....he.....he , threw......oh....the first airliner to hit

There ya go.....it just hit me, were too laid back here in Texas, I should have thrown the no "threw" the Flagg already.....

Any body got video of the first one, I remember the drill that day had video rolling when the sound went by, seemingly overhead. I'm not sure we have the first one on video and ya know what you say here on ATS ya know!...HE.....HE
edit on 2-8-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
No doubt the two planes hit the towers of course. Did they bring them down? Well I don't know.

All I know is from the start it smelled foul even in my at the time 13 almost 14 year old mind on live tv, as it were.

There are just too many hypothesis, theories and no concrete evidence on nothing, no-thing at all.

This was only my objective mind speaking.

But as always, dig for the truth and never doubt the journey, only the messages you receive.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Sump3....same here, the Holy Spirit runs operations in my life

The Spirit told me, a real time pro active truth and physics observer, Holy Spirit does logistics so to speak, Jesus loves the project and The Father smiles at it.......that's how I address life!.....He told me as I saw on tv.....if that structure collapses later it's a red Flagg at least.....

Right there live as it happens, I'm seeing Gods view of the calamity.

The Holy Spirit handles operations in my life. Try that out in your life....seeing The Spirit as handling operations on your Gods project in your life, and see Jesus loving it.

Trying to see in His view daily, moment to moment actually.

Im a structures....a commercial structures guy....an old one

And a pilot

And a gov. Trained observer

And a Gunfighter in the Air Force 366th TAC

a reply to: Sump3

edit on 2-8-2017 by GBP/JPY because: 366th

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Must have triggered a John Lear hater here I see. How many more of you are hiding out? Never mind. Facts are facts. Physics dictate those planes could not have been operated with such exactness by human mind to hand operations. Blather on if you must.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: fusiondoe
I have nothing really to say or add at this moment, going to read it some more first.

Maybe you don't realize that part of your OP is supposed to be sharing your opinion and/or some point?

Thanks for nothing.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
Wait wait wait....Hold on there folks....

Something lost in translation here me thinks....

Yes, Aircraft hit the world trade Twin Towers. Everyone saw it.

I think what he is eluding to is that Controlled demolitions were used to bring down the towers. Not demolished in the way the press and the official line the government has been spouting all along.

BOTH

So you're saying that the Saudi Hijackers were working in conjunction with the Government to bring down the twin towers and hit the Pentagon? There'd have to be some extremely good motive for our government to do that.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
There'd have to be some extremely good motive for our government to do that.

USA ME dominance for the New American Century.

edit on 8-2-2017 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I do hate be a bother blathering....he....he

But please tell me they didn't really claim to find friggin passports of the perps on the........

Find passports on the .......no not possible..........they claimed they found em on the dad gum ".........

Sidewalk.......ughhhh

Editt....the old ...". We found their id's laying on the sidewalk " trick and to think , we almost fell for it.....MAXWELL SMART

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

May the true Father bless you through His true son.

Thank you, I thank and praise the Father that you see the comforter and guide in the moment we live in.

Those were kind words and I will take your spring and hug it.

Bless you brother and keep up the good work

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
But us old seasoned pilots don't buy the story

And the dust cloud picture from above after the fall......just doesn't work for the normals

So those that believe their government.....need to refuse to be a victim

***SNIP***

I thought 9/11 was about the victims and the large number of civilians that attest to large jet impacts. Thanks for making it about those that push false truth movement narratives to exploit 9/11.

So, no jets? Where were the holograms projected from? The surround sound system for the jet engines. Nobody noticed the shape charges that would have to been placed on the outside of the towers to blow the entrance holes inwards. If it was thermite used, how was the sound of a pressure wave explosion created to simulate a large jet crashing and creating a fire ball explosion. How were elevator cables cut and where were large amounts of jet fuel staged to create the illusion of impact. 9,000 gallons is over 150 oil drums of staged fuel. Then where was the resultant and distinct demolitions shrapnel that should have shredded windows, rained down in to the street? Demolitions shrapnel is very different than ruble from impact. Or if it was thermite used to cut the entrance holes, where was the sparks and molten metal. Thermite / nanothermite does not burn fast enough to create the illusion of a jet impact. I would think cutting with thermite would cause large chunks of structure to fall out and into the street. Not blow the structure inward?
edit on 2-8-2017 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
I do hate be a bother blathering....he....he

But please tell me they didn't really claim to find friggin passports of the perps on the........

Find passports on the .......no not possible..........they claimed they found em on the dad gum ".........

Sidewalk.......ughhhh

Editt....the old ...". We found their id's laying on the sidewalk " trick and to think , we almost fell for it.....MAXWELL SMART

Are you saying the passports were the only documents and IDs found from the towers. Thanks for creating a false narrative.

www.cbsnews.com...

At the height of the operation, 7,000 tons of material was processed each day as forensic experts in respirators manned conveyors, ready to stop the debris flow when they spotted a bone shard or other remains.

Thousands of wrecked vehicles were stacked in rows, next to mangled concrete and heaps of steel. Boxes of rings, watches, wallets and ID cards filled trailers parked on the 160-acre site.

AFTER THE ATTACKS: RELICS; Trade Center's Past In a Sad Paper Trail
mobile.nytimes.com...

By JANE FRITSCH and DAVID ROHDE
SEPTEMBER 14, 2001
A crumpled page of cleaning instructions with a reminder to damp-wipe smudges and smears. A blank check from a financial firm on the 101st floor. A tattered résumé, shreds of a faxed message, a cell-phone bill, a note about school, a bank statement, an expense report. A request for a promotion dated 1979.

Personal and official, all shapes and sizes, bits of paper blanket Lower Manhattan with the mundane poetry of office life. They drifted from the sky on Tuesday and fell to earth miles away in Brooklyn, sheets and scraps that document the 28-year life and abrupt death of the World Trade Center.

A torrent of paper blew through the windows of a second-floor apartment on Liberty Street across from the south tower. Three-inch mounds jammed the bars of a window. Some blew into New York Harbor. Some floated past the windows of an elementary school, as bewildered children asked why.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
There is alot of the OS I dont buy , But dammit I saw a plane crash into the second building live.

Anyone who believed that did not happen is an absolute idiot and I dont have to read further to roll my eyes.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

For perspective, passports can still be readable after being on a jet shot out of the sky......

EXCLUSIVE: Why are Flight MH17 victims' personal possessions STILL lying at crash site? Families' fury as charred passport is among items found nine months after jet was blown from the sky
www.dailymail.co.uk... s-personal-possessions-NINE-MONTHS-jet-blown-sky.html

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: fusiondoe

I've been waiting to see these supposed Russia satellite images. They've been saying this for awhile now but never released any images. If they really have these images, now's a good time than ever to release them since Russia is being presented as an enemy influencing U.S. elections.

Images can be manipulated so there will be government naysayers. So to prove they are the real thing, they would have to inspect the images in an "independent" lab to prove they are authentic and untouched photos. It would surely change America's perception of Russia if they proved our government was behind 9/11!

Americans would surely be outraged and our entire government and the Bush administration would be in the hot seat. Bring it on Putin! Put up or shut up!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=22520044]WeRpeons

I've been waiting to see these supposed Russia satellite images. They've been saying this for awhile now but never released any images. If they really have these images, now's a good time than ever to release them since Russia is being presented as an enemy influencing U.S. elections.

Images can be manipulated so there will be government naysayers. So to prove they are the real thing, they would have to inspect the images in an "independent" lab to prove they are authentic and untouched photos. It would surely change America's perception of Russia if they proved our government was behind 9/11!

Americans would surely be outraged and our entire government and the Bush administration would be in the hot seat. Bring it on Putin! Put up or shut up!

All in due time dear Sir. Putin is a master poker player and KGB spymaster who is well aware of how critical timing is in order to defeat one's enemies. Something tells me Putin has all his cards in order ready to go all in since America's hand has been tipped for 8 straight years.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I don't trust John Lear much. I feel that he might be working the ridiculousness into the conspiracy field, regarding 9/11, plus other confusing events. I questioned this a few years ago and had some interesting responses. - Is John Lear Spreading Disinfo?
edit on 2-8-2017 by Xeros because: (realised it was over 10 years ago... What am I doing with my life?)

edit on 2-8-2017 by Xeros because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I was on the phone with my uncle when he saw the first plane hit...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I would believe that the towers were not brought down by the aircraft or the fuel but by demolition. I do not believe they were never hit by aircraft. The pentagon is an entirely different story,

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join