It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CAIR wants McDonald’s employees fired for hiding bacon in Muslim family’s sandwiches

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I don't see why these people wouldn't be fired, they were disrespecting a customer. Some people I know who have worked in fast food restaurants do stuff like this sometimes.

Good question about the grill, I think Muslims aren't supposed to eat meat that was grilled with pork, either.
edit on 01pmTue, 01 Aug 2017 21:14:23 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy
Well I suppose as long as they didn't take Club chicken sandwiches that were already made and take the bacon off of them...I doubt that it's something that the restaurant would admit to either...although a much better admission then saying someone did it on purpose.

Both of the chicken sandwiches that include bacon also have cheese which means they would have had to peel that off too. I am leaning towards this not being a simple mistake or repurposing of a few other sandwiches.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:28 PM
link   
from justaskislam.com

well these pork eating Harami muslims wont get into Valhalla now.
can they sue for that?

Everything is Halal (permissible) except for those things that are specifically forbidden.
A) Pork or pork products of any kind. (Quran)
B) Donkey meat (Hadith in Sahih Al Bukhari)
C) Animals of prey (eagles, falcons, lions, tigers, bears, etc.)
D) Animals that are already dead.
E) Anything that dies of itself (old age or disease)
F) Dying from a blow to the head or conclusion.
G) Dying of violent deaths
H) Animals killed by other animals
I) Animals that are partially eaten by other animals
J) Animals sacrificed to any other God than Allah

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

D) Animals that are already dead.

That at first look it seems to mean they must eat live animals.

edit:

H) Animals killed by other animals

Aren't humans animals (versus plant or mineral)? No eating any animals.

edit on 8/1/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Meanwhile in Japan they are eating pork carpaccio

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Well after I actually read the article and saw the picture (although can we be sure that was a picture of one of the actual sandwiches) but regardless... if what they are saying is true there were actually 14 sandwiches and they said that all of them had bacon on them.... so yes certainly seems as though it were purposely done.
edit on 1-8-2017 by HarryJoy because: Correct amount

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MortonBunkum

There is no law in Christianity about shellfish or fabric.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: dashen
Since when is McDonald's halal??
Although jihad against ronald mcdonald is justified

I can't search right now but I was under the impression all fast food outlets had become halal because from a business point of view it is nescassarry

And, no.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
How long have there been Muslims in America?

A why were things like this not an issue years ago?

Just wondering.

I know that staunch Jews won't even eat meat cooked on the same grill as pork.
edit on 1-8-2017 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Mess with someone's food, get fired. Simple, straightforward process. Someone gets to learn this one the hard way.

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: MortonBunkum

There is no law in Christianity about shellfish or fabric.

A little sad when the athiest brings the relevant verses.
www.openbible.info...

A quick once-over shows it says more than once in the bible "of fins and scales". I don't recall shellfish having those.

Also, regarding mixing clothing materials:
www.openbible.info...

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
No fan of Islam.

But don't # with someone food.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I watched a documentary about a Japanese guy who felt he is asexual and an artist, so he had his dingy dangly bits surgically removed, and then he cooked them up and charged folks to come eat them.

Would puke again!

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Many lame responses.

If I were the owner of a restaurant, and it were -proven- that yes, an employee was doing what was alleged, they would be fired in a heartbeat. Why in the world would you keep an employee that was purposely trying to offend an entire race of people?

Capitalism trumps racism. < somewhat-a-pun

But some of the responses in the thread make me wonder how long the human race can last. People have no tolerance for the beliefs of others, no matter what it is.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
"Halal the pickles,
halal the lettuce,
Special orders won't upset us
all we ask is that you let us
serve it your way. . . . . . "

A bad move on the part of the employee (if it is proven) but in the great scheme of things, not an earth-shattering nightmare of epic proportions.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

10-30% of the African slaves brought over to North America were Muslims. So we've been here literally before the US broke off from England. And yes, there have been issues like this for decades; and that's just what I remember from my own life. When I was a kid, we had to check the ingredients for most store bought foods because there was always the chance they used lard or a type of gelatin that came from pigs. Old Starburst candies and Oreo's cookies are 2 examples.

A lot of the Muslim groups used to lobby to get lard removed, and over time, many major companies like McDonald's simply stopped using lard & other pig byproducts. I wish I could say it was mainly because of our lobbying, but it was a lot of things like allergens, vegetarians & vegans, Kosher compliance, etc that got most companies to change.

My Mom & Dad said it was even "worse" before I was born & that the Muslim communities simply avoided a lot of corporate products back then. Ironically, Kosher restrictions are a lot more restrictive than Halal restrictions, so buying Kosher was an easy alternative. Even to this day, a lot of us go to Halal or Kosher compliant butchers, with some even using Amish butchers since they at least follow Old Testament/Kosher rules.
edit on 2-8-2017 by enlightenedservant because: clarified

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

No keep in mind Allah is very very selective, apparently if they even touch "filthy" thing such as pork they can't go to heaven, but being covered by residues of gun powder which contains pig bone's based gelatin is fine...

Its also defended to smoke cigarettes, while Saudi Arabia ranks 23rd on the world's smoking chart and pig hemoglobin is used to manufacture cigarette filters as it filters very well the bad stuff...

Its only bad when they want it to be...

You might call me an ass but about 10 years ago, I remember a friend and I who lived in an apartment building got into a scuffle with a muslim guy who was an ass... We waited until he leave and wrapped his door handle with bacon, we waited until he get back and he started at it for half an hours saying angry stuff in arabic... Took him over an hour to figure he could use his shoe to take it off or a plastic bag or whatever... But yeah... It was bad I know but still funny admit it... lol
edit on 2-8-2017 by _R4t_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: _R4t_

Quit lying. There's nothing in the Qur'an that says that touching pig won't allow us to go to Heaven. In fact, this is what the Qur'an actually says about it (Qur'an 2:173, Pickthall translation):

He hath forbidden you only carrion, and blood, and swineflesh, and that which hath been immolated to (the name of) any other than Allah. But he who is driven by necessity, neither craving nor transgressing, it is no sin for him. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

The Qur'an explicitly says that if we're driven by necessity, neither craving it nor transgressing, than it's not even a sin for us to eat it. And all of the other few Halal restrictions are included in that phrase.
edit on 2-8-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

(post by _R4t_ removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

1. This is about the actual Halal restrictions as opposed to your make believe restrictions. Try to stay on topic.

2. I posted evidence from Islam's holiest scripture while you posted an anecdotal story. I wonder which one is more believable?

3. If you're going to talk about potential acts of war, then please remind me of what the Prophet Jesus would say about any of the crimes, wars & "collateral damage" committed by self proclaimed Christians. The Christian majority US, UK, France, Belgium, Russia, and Germany have killed 10s of millions of people just in the last century, with the Christian majority US & UK having literally invaded nearly every country on the planet. People from every religion and creed commit crimes. But of course, that's off topic too.
edit on 2-8-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

1. This is about the actual Halal restrictions as opposed to your make believe restrictions. Try to stay on topic.

2. I posted evidence from Islam's holiest scripture while you posted an anecdotal story. I wonder which one is more believable?

3. If you're going to talk about potential acts of war, then please remind me of what the Prophet Jesus would say about any of the wars & "collateral damage" committed by self proclaimed Christians. The christian majority US, UK, France, Belgium, Russia, and Germany have killed 10s of millions of people just in the last century, with the Christian majority US & UK having literally invaded nearly every country on the planet. But of course, that's off topic too.

Stop dodging the question...

Hadith 19:4294 "Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war."

Hadith 9:50, 57 "No Umma (a member of Muslim community) should be killed for killing a Kafir (an infidel). . Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him."

Hadith 1.25"Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle was asked, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and His Apostle (Muhammad). The questioner then asked, "What is the next (in goodness)? He replied, "To participate in Jihad (religious fighting) in Allah's Cause."

When a muslim follow your haddith and walks into a place with a AK47 and shoots 30 people to make "Holy War" its fine if he gets covered in gun powder made with pork bone gelatine because it follows the Haddith?

Or if a muslim change his religion then another muslim comes along takes a gun and shoot him knowing full well he will be covered in pig's residues, will the killer be exempted because he "out of necessity" for killing the one that changed religion? BUT eating bacon voluntary is bad as hell and Allah will punish you?

So when a muslim get covered in gun powder, it is out of "necessity" for following the Haddith he will he be able to walk into heaven sinless facing the fact that he was covered into pig dust and such as opposed to voluntary eat bacon which is more sinful than killing a "kafir"???

Will he be accepted by Allah?

So your saying technically as long as your following the Haddith you can grab a pig by the legs and beat a "kafir" to death as long as its "necessary" to obey the Haddith its sinless and Allah is totally okay with it?

BUT don't you dare eat a slice of bacon and anyone that give you bacon should be prosecuted and lose his job?

Does that even make sense to you honestly?

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join