It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio: Seymour Hersh States Seth Rich Was WikiLeaks Source

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

people dont believe assanage already
he has been made out to be a russian stooge
if rich had a laptop and cell that would provide this evidence it needs to be looked at

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: IAMTAT

Have you seen this puppy
?

Boom! went that dynamite.

*Bows to Mr King*

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

originally posted by: DanteGaland
WAITING...

For Wikileaks THEMSELVES to produce solid evidence that Seth was "their guy".

WHY can't WL do that?

It would sure put things to rest...

They cannot do that. Piss and moan all you want but they aren't called WikiLeaks for nothing. If they don't or can't protect their sources, then what's the point.

BUT....if Seth was their source, then he is dead, now. There's no protecting him anymore. Withholding his name as their source really only protects people negatively impacted by the leaks from scrutiny/investigation....possibly even his murderer.

What if he's still alive?
Just asking.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

WAITING...

WHY can't WL do that?

They cannot do that. Piss and moan all you want but they aren't called WikiLeaks for nothing. If they don't or can't protect their sources, then what's the point.

BUT....if Seth was their source, then he is dead, now. There's no protecting him anymore. Withholding his name as their source really only protects people negatively impacted by the leaks from scrutiny/investigation....possibly even his murderer.

What if he's still alive?
Just asking.

Ha...well that would be a mindf* I never considered!

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

WAITING...

WHY can't WL do that?

He went as far or further than he should have to raise awareness imo.

Reputation and confidence is a key factor to the decision from what I can tell. This isn't s guidance counselor these people are speaking too.

That said, I get what you're saying. Why can't WikiLeaks leak some info to get it out. Who's to say they're not. *shrugs*

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I am singularly concerned that WIkileaks is protecting Seth's murderer (not him) by not disclosing him as the leaker.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Why can't WikiLeaks leak some info to get it out. Who's to say they're not. *shrugs*
Maybe they gave Hersh the FBI contact .

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie
could it really be that the entire US government is completely compromised and corrupted? And that's a good question...who does investigate the FBI? What's wrong with our country that we need someone to investigate the FBI? I just can't believe there is not one (living) person left in the government who will put their foot down and say enough is enough. Is Rod Wheeler using smoke and mirrors to bring it all down? I certainly hope so. I voted for Trump to clean this $hit up but my God I don't see an end in sight or any progress on his part.

Sorry...rant over.

No need to apologize. It would have to be someone in power, such as the President, with the backing of the American people to fight against this corrupt and malignant element of our goverment.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

not concerned enough about it to know wl offered a reward for info anout this murder?

cause wl offers rewards for all "random" murders

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

not concerned enough about it to know wl offered a reward for info anout this murder?

cause wl offers rewards for all "random" murders

No, I knew about that.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: megabogie

That is what I do.......

Seriously though, one of the things I like about Trump is his political inexperience. It provides a more honest take on government, than one from a veteran of all the political agendas.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I am singularly concerned that WIkileaks is protecting Seth's murderer (not him) by not disclosing him as the leaker.

You'd have to leave open the possibility that it was an attempted robbery having nothing to do with his job. Even if that were the case, it does not eliminate anything pointing to his involvement with the DNC or Wikileaks. The incidents are not exclusive to each other.

link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: IAMTAT

From your source.

In an audio recording provided to Big League Politics by a source that currently wishes to remain anonymous, journalist Seymour Hersh confirms that Seth Rich had contacted WikiLeaks with sample emails from the leak. Hersh cites an FBI document as proof for his claim.

FBI document? Publish the document, and if it is real, then the FBI needs to be investigated by ......whoever investigates the FBI.

edit on 1-8-2017 by NightFlight because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2017 by NightFlight because: (no reason given)

All US agencies can be investigated and/or audited by the Office of the Inspector General.
Link
edit on 1-8-2017 by NightFlight because: pulling my hair out...

link   

blows protecting the murderers then , no?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Let me ask you this. Would the Seth Rich story every have received this traction had it not been for Assange's interview? He brought awareness and a handsome reward. It doesn't mean we shouldn't consider all possibilities but protection would require some serious Intel I've yet to read.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mkultra11

You'd have to leave open the possibility that it was an attempted robbery having nothing to do with his job. Even if that were the case, it does not eliminate anything pointing to his involvement with the DNC or Wikileaks. The incidents are not exclusive to each other.

No, they aren't.

I am not compelled by the idea it was a random robbery though...since nothing was taken that we know of.

link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Nice info thx.

Maybe it is time for a complete investigation of all government agencies. If not, the problem will continue to get worse.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

blows protecting the murderers then , no?

Not necessarily.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dasman888
Sy Hirsch is one of the few remaining "real" journalists out there.

He is well established and you can bet he has some deep reliable connections. I wouldn't take this likely and it sounds like he can back it up. This is actually the most explosive news. I'm surprised Drudge doesn't have this with sirens.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
What the hell is "Big League Politics?"

Has the journalist in question actually admitted that it's his voice on the recording?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join