It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Audio: Seymour Hersh States Seth Rich Was WikiLeaks Source

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

oh really
please explain how

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
www.msnbc.com...
around 11 min mark ari allows wheeler to speak his mind

edit on 1/8/2017 by shooterbrody because: vid time

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

oh really
please explain how

It's a $20,000 reward offered in a situation where many people (like myself) have serious concerns about the integrity of the investigation. Offering $20,000 to anyone providing a tip that leads to an arrest -- when no arrest may be certain because it's a corrupt investigation -- isn't anything, really.

Could be a total smokescreen.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

oh really
please explain how

I'm just as curious but never dismiss anything MotherMayEye says out of hand.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: mkultra11

a reply to: Rosinitiate

I am singularly concerned that WIkileaks is protecting Seth's murderer (not him) by not disclosing him as the leaker.

You'd have to leave open the possibility that it was an attempted robbery having nothing to do with his job. Even if that were the case, it does not eliminate anything pointing to his involvement with the DNC or Wikileaks. The incidents are not exclusive to each other.

No, they aren't.

I am not compelled by the idea it was a random robbery though...since nothing was taken that we know of.

I agree and the robbery story doesn't mesh with his family getting a DNC "handler" so to speak. A robbery with nothing taken makes no sense. It looks like evidence like surveillance video and police cams are missing. Then again, I read that the DC police has gunshot detection technology which they can respond within minutes to a shooting. So, possibly they freaked out and ran, but I can't think of a robber that would shoot someone and not take something real quick. Also, there over 100K in rewards out there. Any low level criminal would have been ratted out by a rival or a partner. Also, he had fight related wounds. So there was some kind of altercation. Street robbers are cowards, if they can't do it right away they will run. They wouldn't stand there and have a fight with someone to rob them. Once the element of surprise is taken they'd rather live to rob another day.
edit on 1-8-2017 by mkultra11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: IAMTAT

Have you seen this puppy
?

BOOM! the calls are growing louder to investigate the real criminals and its beautiful!

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

I agree 100% and hope that he surrounds himself (eventually) with like-minded officials. I would hope that all Americans want this craziness to end and want good, honest people representing us as we are good and honest people. In the eyes of the world we're no better than the former Soviet Union, invading countries willy nilly and putting fairy tales out as news . We were Andy Griffith once upon a time and now we're Breaking Bad.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

how many rewards for murder info has wikileaks offered?
i am under the impression this is the first

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I can't stop agreeing with you! As an outsider, especially not in political-indebtedness to any faction, he should have the freedom to do as he wants as he owes nobody anything.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: megabogie
a reply to: mkultra11

I agree 100% and hope that he surrounds himself (eventually) with like-minded officials. I would hope that all Americans want this craziness to end and want good, honest people representing us as we are good and honest people. In the eyes of the world we're no better than the former Soviet Union, invading countries willy nilly and putting fairy tales out as news . We were Andy Griffith once upon a time and now we're Breaking Bad.

I am rooting for Trump and not even in a political sense. People don't realize how much we dodged a bullet. He's the wildcard and we are witnessing a coup. I strongly believe this we are now in a one party system with the good well intended people as the fringe of each party and the elite political class, those in the club in the middle. These people are desperately hanging onto power and covering up their corruption. They want perennial war and are leading us into another one.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I must be missing your point. Are you saying that because they offered a reward it is tantamount to admitting Seth was the leaker?

No, unfortunately. Unless they come right out and say it, then it just fosters a frustrating amount of speculation.

If Seth was the leaker, then I think they would be protecting him best by saying so and forcing investigators to have to investigate leads into his murder regarding that claim.

That's my take.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Thanks, R!

I am definitely not trying to be disagreeable to the cause of solving Seth's murder....which I don't buy was a botched random murder!

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

They were one of the first to put up an offer. Up to now, it's over $345,000. These street level criminals sure are loyal to each other.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I am singularly concerned that WIkileaks is protecting Seth's murderer (not him) by not disclosing him as the leaker.

You'd have to leave open the possibility that it was an attempted robbery having nothing to do with his job. Even if that were the case, it does not eliminate anything pointing to his involvement with the DNC or Wikileaks. The incidents are not exclusive to each other.

No, they aren't.

I am not compelled by the idea it was a random robbery though...since nothing was taken that we know of.

I agree and the robbery story doesn't mesh with his family getting a DNC "handler" so to speak. A robbery with nothing taken makes no sense. It looks like evidence like surveillance video and police cams are missing. Then again, I read that the DC police has gunshot detection technology which they can respond within minutes to a shooting. So, possibly they freaked out and ran, but I can't think of a robber that would shoot someone and not take something real quick. Also, there over 100K in rewards out there. Any low level criminal would have been ratted out by a rival or a partner. Also, he had fight related wounds. So there was some kind of altercation. Street robbers are cowards, if they can't do it right away they will run. They wouldn't stand there and have a fight with someone to rob them. Once the element of surprise is taken they'd rather live to rob another day.

Agree...

...Also, I think the DNC handler basically forced his services onto the family...which is worse than his family seeking out the DNC handler!

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone caught this in the audio. He said that Rich told other people about it. When you listen to Wheeler, he says that Rich's brother prevented him from looking at the laptop and the cell phones. He mentioned something about him not telling who he was partying with. So, there is something to note with that.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

fair enough

i looked it up and wikileaks has not offered any reward for info on any other murder

your stance on wikileaks appears to indicate no matter what they say they will not be believed

thats why imo it is important to follow sr digital footprint (easily available) and see where it leads

why would d brazille inquire about the investigation?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Willtell
Hersh also wrote the Syrian chemical weapons accusation was totally false. You think anyone in the msm took that seriously. NO

He couldn’t even get that published in his own magazine, he had to go to a German and UK publication

This won’t get any legs. The msm has blocked out Hersh
Interesting, because the American people have blocked out the MSM, yeah you know, fake news.

That's really not accurate. Maybe the people on ATS block out the msm but the majority of the people still believe in it.

And they sure never heard of Hersh

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: megabogie

I can't stop agreeing with you! As an outsider, especially not in political-indebtedness to any faction, he should have the freedom to do as he wants as he owes nobody anything.

I don't know if I would go that far. I think it also has it's downfalls. He will be more susceptible to the political drama, but honestly I think he is made for it. He has no true allies in government being an outsider, who cut through the campaign like a hot knife through butter. They are scared of him right now, but they should be with everything coming out. I understand that the polls show that he has low approval rating, but the polls also said he would lose the election so I take them with a grain of salt. The people that voted for him are smart enough to tell what it going on, after all that is exactly why he got elected. To shake our government up. To send a message to our so called leaders. Which is, the people of this nation are fighting back. Expect bigger changes to come.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

fair enough

i looked it up and wikileaks has not offered any reward for info on any other murder

your stance on wikileaks appears to indicate no matter what they say they will not be believed

I do have doubts about Wikileaks. I am not sold on Assange.

...regardless of whether Seth was the leaker or wasn't. He's murdered, now...it wouldn't hurt WL or Seth if they divulged Seth was the leaker...and it wouldn't hurt WL, Seth, or some other *real leaker* if they divulged that he wasn't.

I really don't trust wikileaks.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

so you wouldnt take their word sr was the source anyway?

did you watch the wheeler interview i posted?
particularly around 11:00 and forward

msnbc reran part of that interview
guess what was left out....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join