It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He once was, now is not, yet will be again: Part 1 Prologue

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
PROLOGUE

Many people have thoughth their time is coming to a violent and abrubt end, due to the evil in the world. There are "tales" of monsters, dragons, giants , superhumans who emerge from the abyss to reak havoc on the parade of the Absolute God Most High. Now I know no one, if anyone, will listen to me.. There is unbelievable danger your souls are in!!!! Please, please, please, give my research at aleast a laughling consideration. for I too, used to be an atheist! And I pray everyday: first for my family, then my country, then YOU.

Somewhow God Most High will reveal himself to you, because let me tell you.....HE LOVES YOU. You understand? HE LOVES YOU. HE ADORES YOU as his fleshy liviing personification on Earth. Certainly more than mother can love son. You are the spitting image of the Father. There are very evil forces in play thoughtout Heaven and Earth. And guess what? These forces DESPISE the begining and the end (whom' God is).. You know absolutely no hatret, until you you've met "Satan" face to face as I have in a dream. Did he have pitchforkes or shartp teeth? NOO! Absolutely not. My encounter with Satan was actually a human being (in a dream). Satan was in my basement in my dream and he created his own light from fire ( his own!)

Now let me describe this damn devei. He lookd real similar to me, but far, far more handsome. As matter of fact, I would describe satan AS taking on appearance of a perfect me (which has never existed in my life). Kind of like Edward Cullen in Twilight but far far far far darker. Hatred eminating inside and out. In this dream I recall callling down to my basement for something, but was frozen in fear what lie beyond the laundgry room door.

Now I forget, but I eventually am enstrengthed by the Most High God to SLAM that laundry room door open which was filled with a firey glow. I rememebr the exact spot he was standing, next to a sort of a cage area we kept our old dogs we had used to have. Anyway, I walked in to come face to face with Satan who turned out to be a handsome (note I'm weak and avergage looking at best) but I was filled head to fear.

We stood there for a moment just looking at each other in almost awe to our similarities. I asked finally "why did trick me into here"? No respone.

Then something rose in my like never before and I told him to leave ME, LEAVE MY FAMILY, LEAVE THIS HOUSE, AND YOU NEVER EVER TOUCH A FINGER ON ANY OF OUR HEADS AGAIN. The frist thing he spoke to then me was "And why is that?". I immedeately started praying for God's help for a few minutes, then opened my eyes to find that once eviler, stronger, deveilish man, turn to a palish white. He then started acting sickly, but with the same anger towards mankind he threatened m;. He said he has it out of for me expecially now, for I have shorten his time. Then he disapppeared and I woke up feeling the most confused I have ever felt in all my life.

I have never, ever done anything to cause trouble.....even to Satan. Being an atheist when I was in college should of beeen enough for that bafooon..?! The pscyhco should be able to to just leave me and my family alone. Thought I do have several books I'd like to write on the origin of man after the ice thaw out. In my research there was a cataclysm flood as well as frozen ice-age winters. The genealosy in the Bible represents many , many engerations. The first was a flood, the second was a great cold, and the finaly destruction of earth shall be a grreat fire. I have found man true origins. Trust me. When all you have is time on your hands to reseatch mesopotamian history, you find many things you don't want to have ever know. Most importantly, I have certain prooof where King NImrod was hastily burried and covered by chips of rocl. My knowledge so far wants to make my head explode. I really wish someone will let me share mankinds history in my perspective from Nimrod alll the way to down to the fall of the Assyrian empire. I reallly, really wish I could go back to a simpler time where I didn't know all off this!!!! Sure it's nice to know what really happened, but Satan may one day kill me if I get too close.

Part 2 will be coming. I might rest my brain now.
edit on 28-7-2017 by kef33890 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: kef33890

Somewhow God Most High will reveal himself to you, because let me tell you.....HE LOVES YOU. You understand? HE LOVES YOU. HE ADORES YOU as his fleshy liviing personification on Earth.

If that's true, why did he give the earth to "The Devil"?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Somewhow God Most High will reveal himself to you, because let me tell you.....HE LOVES YOU. You understand? HE LOVES YOU. HE ADORES YOU as his fleshy liviing personification on Earth.

for the lulz

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Oh sir... Please. PLEASE think. You see, The devil is a necessary part of God's aresenal. He does NOT condone eveil, but Satan is called "Gods Poison" for a reason. Since God cannot willing reside with evil, he must be toleratted in order to fulfill Gods Word.

Think of it this way. You love you son sooooo much. So so very very much. And withouit hesitation recieve the ppunishment for his sins so he me go on to live forever.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This may pan out to be a good one.....plowin deep about that title....

God did say He created evil.....right there in the Scripture even!!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

If that's true, why did he give the earth to "The Devil"?[/

My friend, let me take a jab at this. I understand your skepeticism and pure rationality. BUT.... Suppose there are two choices: freewill, and pre-destination. So why might you ask that God just obliterate satan and all evil? Well, what type of would be be then???? I believe that is what we humans call Tyrany He is a fair and just God. You or any person or being will be given a trial by the Most High. Afterall, even satan himself is a creation of God of Heaven.

Plus in a God that can do no wrong or eveil, or even concieve it into his himd, WHO DO YOU THINK PUNISHES? His age old age old name is Satan. He's been here a very, very long time. When god created the first man and woman, Satan was originally supposed to be their helpers. Going back to free-will, Satan saw the superiority of "Adam" and refused to serve Adam. One thing peoplle fail to realize is that God Almighty is the spitting image of all man. We (man) are his representatives on earth!!!! Jesus humbling himself to human form and dying a sinners death (and ressurection) proofs this.

You don't know what I know. It is beyond elightening. Ridicule if you must, but God is in you.

The antichrist slumbers under his rocky tomb.! But once he is uncovered, you shall see that he was once, now is not, and yet is again. People will marvel at the beast who once was, yet is again.

Please, please, please read Part 2 when I get to posting it. Time is running out. When his trianglar burrial chamber is unrocked and his embalmed by brought back to life. That's it for the world we know it.

God Bless.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The devil is a necessary part of God's aresenal.

Aresenal? To defend and fight against what?

Think of it this way. You love you son sooooo much. So so very very much. And withouit hesitation recieve the ppunishment for his sins so he me go on to live forever.

Even if I could bear my children's "sins", whatever "sin" is, my children would not live forever. No one lives forever.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kef33890

My friend, let me take a jab at this. I understand your skepeticism and pure rationality. BUT.... Suppose there are two choices: freewill, and pre-destination.

Why do you think that these are real choices, or that one is better than the other? Does "free will" actually exist? If so, then the local universe we live in is based in chaos, because, we are continual victims of will. Logically, in the end, mastereing "mind over matter" FREE WILL will turn turn individuals into Gods.

If there is no FREE WILL, then we are merely spiritually imbued boats, traveling down stream at the whim of geography, tide and weather. Then there is no will but "God's" will.

Which is correct?

edit on 28-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Free will exists only for those who do not believe in God, for believers there is only the will of God

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Lora73

So, free will is a "sin"?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Lora73

So, free will is a "sin"?

No. But to USE your freewill to commit sins is. Actually freewill is only a set of paths. One very wide path leads to death, and the very narrow path leads to life.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

No. But to USE your freewill to commit sins is.

Can you commit "sin" without using free will? Is free will a weapon in God's arsenal? What good is free will?

edit on 28-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   

No. But to USE your freewill to commit sins is.

Can you commit "sin" without using free will? Is free will a weapon in God's arsenal? What good is free will?

Freewill just means you get to choose yourself to do good or evil. That which you choose, so shall you be.

And you are always using freewill no matter what you choose, so choose wisely.

edit on 29-7-2017 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I don't believe that free will truly exists, so please, don't advise me how to use it.

Question: Can one "sin" by choosing to do good?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   

If so, then the local universe we live in is based in chaos, because, we are continual victims of will. Logically, in the end, mastereing "mind over matter" FREE WILL will turn turn individuals into Gods.

I'm fairly certain that this is the basis for Donald Trump's god. He was raised on Norman Vincent Peale's "positive thinking" psychiatric-theology. Visualize yourself winning, and it is so. Visualize wealth, it is so. Of course real psychologists have criticized it as self delusion and self hypnosis.

But Trump has mastered the art of presenting himself as great, and the bringer of greatness, and the hypnotized then think he is, just because he said so. I've been in and out of many cults, I see the pattern.

The danger is that he then equates the poor, the not-winners as evil for not recognizing and benefitting from his god.

I'll just be content with mortality, seems more natural to me.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena

I'm fairly certain that this is the basis for Donald Trump's god. He was raised on Norman Vincent Peale's "positive thinking" psychiatric-theology. Visualize yourself winning, and it is so. Visualize wealth, it is so. Of course real psychologists have criticized it as self delusion and self hypnosis.

That makes sense.

The danger is that he then equates the poor, the not-winners as evil for not recognizing and benefitting from his god.

Exactly, it creates a blame the victim mentality. I've seen Christians do this a lot concerning unbelievers, who they believe have fallen on hard times because of own defiant free will, while believers fall on hard time because God has a plan, it's God's will.

I think this is the (ill)logic behind Ben's Carson's ideology, that Trump finds so attractive in his Evangelical followers!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

I was going to add to my last post:

One of the dangers of monotheism:

Monotheists believe there is one god, so when trump says, "God bless America" they assume that he is talking about their God, which he isn't unless they are Trump believers.

I thought of a horrible, impious joke that I am ashamed to write, it's impious, fair warning:

Question: Why doesn't Trump just tweet that Jesus Christ can return today?

Answer: He's afraid that Jesus might take some of the attention away from himself.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

In this dream I recall callling down to my basement for something, but was frozen in fear what lie beyond the laundgry room door.

When I was 15 I lived in a laundry room. It had a door to the back wooden porch. One night, while awake, I heard the footsteps coming up the stairs, "thump . scratch...thump . scratch...thump . scratch". Then the door knob started to turn. I said, "Don't even come in"

I felt the seething hatred emanating through the door. I then thought "What would Conan* do?" The red rage took me. I flung the door open in berserker mode. There was no one in sight. I stomped through the yard growling and foaming at the mouth. No one took my challenge.

Then I went back into the laundry room, calmed down a bit, then went to sleep.
--------------
*Conan the Barbarian, a character created by Robert E. Howard.

My knowledge so far wants to make my head explode. I really wish someone will let me share mankinds history in my perspective from Nimrod alll the way to down to the fall of the Assyrian empire. I reallly, really wish I could go back to a simpler time where I didn't know all off this!!!! Sure it's nice to know what really happened, but Satan may one day kill me if I get too close.

Maybe write the story and leave Satan out, at least until the end. Or YKW (you know who).
edit on 29-7-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
God did say He created evil.....right there in the Scripture even!!

which verse?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: kef33890

My friend, let me take a jab at this. I understand your skepeticism and pure rationality. BUT.... Suppose there are two choices: freewill, and pre-destination.

Why do you think that these are real choices, or that one is better than the other? Does "free will" actually exist? If so, then the local universe we live in is based in chaos, because, we are continual victims of will. Logically, in the end, mastereing "mind over matter" FREE WILL will turn turn individuals into Gods.

If there is no FREE WILL, then we are merely spiritually imbued boats, traveling down stream at the whim of geography, tide and weather. Then there is no will but "God's" will.

Which is correct?

"mind over matter" and free will are two seperate things.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join