It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He once was, now is not, yet will be again: Part 1 Prologue

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lora73
a reply to: windword

Free will exists only for those who do not believe in God, for believers there is only the will of God

free will has always been for everyone.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kef33890 Hi! I would like to stay on topic so am going to say that I would be interested in hearing about some of your theories as you stated in your opening post!

1. mankinds beginnings/history?
2. Nimrod's burial place?
3. was the devil incident what changed you from an atheist?
4. what caused you to want to research these particular subjects?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthJava

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: kef33890

a reply to: kef33890

Somewhow God Most High will reveal himself to you, because let me tell you.....HE LOVES YOU. You understand? HE LOVES YOU. HE ADORES YOU as his fleshy liviing personification on Earth.

If that's true, why did he give the earth to "The Devil"?

My friend, let me take a jab at this. I understand your skepeticism and pure rationality. BUT.... Suppose there are two choices: freewill, and pre-destination.

Why do you think that these are real choices, or that one is better than the other? Does "free will" actually exist? If so, then the local universe we live in is based in chaos, because, we are continual victims of will. Logically, in the end, mastereing "mind over matter" FREE WILL will turn turn individuals into Gods.

If there is no FREE WILL, then we are merely spiritually imbued boats, traveling down stream at the whim of geography, tide and weather. Then there is no will but "God's" will.

Which is correct?

"mind over matter" and free will are two seperate things.

No they are not. It is free will that aides a smoker in quitting their habit. That's mind over matter. It is free will that allows humans to overcome obstacles.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

Thank you! Please bear with me through this. I have learned more things than I wish I would have. But this universe around you? The only thing in the begin was the word, and the word became life. The Most High God essentially split himself in half due to loneliness. Then we have God and Man. Think of them as husband and wives. Joint together! Now, the being whom we call Satan or the Devil, was also created to serve God *AND* man!! It might of been when Satan was first created he thought he was the only shining light of God's glory....until he met Man. Then God said "you will serve man, not the other way around" and Satan thus rebelled and brought death, sin, and sickness into this material world. God is a just God, however. He will never send anyone to slaughter without trial, first! So Satan has as much time as God allows him to devour Man. He tries his best to corrupt God's representatives on Earth (us).

There were actichrists in this world. Even today there are AC's among us. The Bible says there will be 7 main anti-christs until the coming of God. It also says that one of these 7 will also be the 8th, and that he will recover from a fatal headwound. People will marvel at him because he once was, and now is again. I want to bring your attention to Persian sources to start with.

Zahhakor Dahhak is an antichrist figure in Persian religion.
en.wikipedia.org...

Zahhak first came to power after being possesed by Satan, and destroying the good king Jamshid. Now since Zahhak was a tyrant, he made people work on senseless building projects (tower of babel anyone?). He also had a lust for human blood to spill, that, when left unsatisfied tormented him. Zahhak had a dream on night, that a group of three warriors were attacking him, and the youngest knocked him down with his mace and dgragged him off to a tall mountain. Zahhak knew this meant a man was coming to deprive him of his kingdom, which, by the way, wasn't his to begin with. This man was named as Fereydun who would eventually depose Zahhak. Fereydun was a descendent of good king Jamshid, and Zahhak was said to be the mortal son of the devil himself.

Eventually Zahhak was given up on trying to find this Fereydun. One day Fereydun is a young man who fled to the shining mountains along with a blacksmith name Kave and a few others (Ararat?) to escape the tyrany of Zahhak.

Let's parallel this with the Armenian tradition of Hayk and the evil Titanid Bel!
en.wikipedia.org...

In the tradition of Hayk and Bel, Hayk brought an extended househould from Babel to the mountains to form a fortress. Upon Zahhak/Bel hearing about this, he marches an army of giants to capture Hayk / Fereydun. But luckily Hayk is warned ahead of time of Bel's approach in a valley by Kadmus. Long story short, Hayk wounds Bel with a lucky shot from his bow and arrow. Bel falls to the ground, sending his forces into pure panic and disarray. I imagine based upon the two same stories that after getting hit by an arrow, Bel / Nimrod / Zahhak attempts to fight but is outnumber and eventually Hayk/Fereydun strikes him down with a mace. Then he is tied up and dragged to a very high mountain (assumingly still alive).

Fereydun can think of no better punishment than to imprison Zahhak alive in a mountain for all eternity where his homicidal demons torment him day in and day out. I bring your attention to this:

www.turkeyboutiquetour.com...

He has lain undisturbed for millinia under thousands of tons of rock. Meant to be undisturbed due to the very nature of the contstruction of the mound. People say Mount Nemrut was build by a king of Commange....but there is absolutely NO PROOF that Antiochus built the mound, although I feel comfortable giving him credit for the figures and podiums around the mound. Antiochus is not burried under there.

Let me go back to a local tradition of the locals. One day Nimrod climbed this very mountain, and upon looking around cried: "IS THERE NOT A GREATER GOD THAN I?!"

And then God Most High proceeded to rain rocks down on Nimrods head.

Finishing up on the Nimrod part. In Persian Zoroastrianism who does it say will eventually burtst his bonds and ravage 1/3 of the world? Zahhak. He will return as the antichrist.

Bonus Sumerian Material:

Bowl of Utu found at Nippur
Now if you don't like Waddell, then too bad. But his translation of the bowl of Utu (Utu = Sun God = Satan) fits absolutely flawlessly with the legend of Zahhak....

This bowl was a war trophy taken from Lord Zagg. Read as follows:

To King (or Lord) Sagg (or Zagg, Sakh, Dar, In-Dara or Dur, Udu, Gurusha, or Adar)
Udu, the priest-king of Kish City
the son of Enuzuzu (or Inzuzu)
the son of Gin, the established son (of King Sagg)
the Khamazi City
choice broken (Bowl) has deposited.

en.wikipedia.org...

Also note the name of Mount Nemrut in turkey is called Nemrut DAG
Zahhak
Zagg
Sahk
DAHHAG

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Exactly. Free will is the original sin. The way God intended it was for us to be like him as he is in heaven. Perfect and wholesome, which no suffering and only praise to God. Satan ruined that though, unfortunately. Man's original sin is "I will"..

I will exalt myself above heaven. I will I will I will I will. Sad.... Instead of "I am that I am"

Sorry for double post! I really wanted to answer this gentlemans question.
edit on 29-7-2017 by kef33890 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Pretty good old boy......

The word became flesh.......meaning God became friggin FLESH ....wow

The name of God in Hebrew is ......behold the hand behold the nail.....human reality hint there huh!

At the burning bush.....His name was not the usual ...I am that I am

It's I will be what I will be.......meaning human flesh, He knew He had to be flesh

Because flesh is given the key, God relinquished it.....to man.....devil had to attack that....

But that's why man has the power now, God doesn't want you to ask Him to do something needed. He wants you to speak to the problem, then He can help.

Jesus said if you will speak to that mountain.........

So you speak to the dead body to raise it.....to the sick or lame to heal them......you do it!!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Amen brother! I need to re-read some of your post I feel a gold mine in there. God knew his human counterparts could not readily stand up against the remarkably strong powers of Satan. For one thing, Satan is MAD. He is utmost furious, for his end is near. That is why God sent Jesus in perfection to steal the keys of sickness and death from Satan. Satan now has a shattered cheek thanks to Jesus, and best of all he no longer holds the keys to death! His time draws nigh, oh evil one. Lord Most high rebuke you.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Closing the italics.
(They were running on accidentally because a command wasn't closed earlier. Just trying to help)
edit on 29-7-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

To sin essentially means to be in error. "My people are destroyed from the lack of knowledge." -Hosea 4:6

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Free will is the original sin.

So, God gave us all "sin", called free will, that we need to repent from?

The way God intended it was for us to be like him as he is in heaven.

Then why does it say on Genesis:

And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life.

Perfect and wholesome, which no suffering and only praise to God.

Were Adam and Eve created perfect and wholesome? I guess not, because they had free will and disobeyed God.

Satan ruined that though, unfortunately. Man's original sin is "I will"..

Which leads me back to my first question. If God loves us, why did he place us humans together in the Garden with Satan who was/is superior? How can God judge mankind as at fault for having and using "will", the free will that God gave us.

That doesn't sound at all like "God" really loves us. It sounds like The Accuser and Trickster Devil to me!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth

To sin essentially means to be in error. "My people are destroyed from the lack of knowledge." -Hosea 4:6

So "sin" is equal to ignorance?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lora73

Free will exists only for those who do not believe in God, for believers there is only the will of God

The Holy Spirit revealed this to you.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

No. But to USE your freewill to commit sins is.

Can you commit "sin" without using free will? Is free will a weapon in God's arsenal? What good is free will?

Free will shows who you really are.... it reveals truth and lies.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Windword, thank you for racking my brain! Free will is certainly one thing, but unltimately it's up to you on what you do. God knows it's impossible to be perfect without divine intervention. That is where Jesus and his Perfection comes into play. We are all son's of the Most High God, but only one of us has not backsliden and given in to desire of the flesh. Jesus whipes all things clean, and all you must do, Windword, is to accept that you are a sinnner which is nothing to be ashamed of considering the multitude of all out war Satan has declared on us.

Listen here, too. Satan is NOT superious to us. We humans are the bride of the Most High God. When you look into the mirror you see the Father staring back. Jesus is the son of God, but so are YOU. Can't stress enough of that. Jesus though, is a perfect form , whereas we are fallen brides of God thanks to Satan and Adam. Satan accuses us day in and day out. "look at what he did there" "you're other half is partaking in evil richuals...." Satan tells god "how can you be all Good and all perfect, when you're other half is wild out of control?!"

Satan's secret that he try's to forget , is that God is THE alpha and the omega. From God created nothing...the heavens the earth, the moon , the starts, and satan himself. God being the alpha and omega knows exactly how Satan is falling into this trap. And let me tell you, rest easy, becasuse there will be absolutely no mercy for Satan and his host. None... Nadda... Zipppo.

By the way free-will is the only thing a Just God would implement. You sadden him by your choices in life, but there is always his mercy to forgive you. Remember, you are him, and he is in you (not saying you are God by a long shot). God is the ultimately transparany AS alpha and the omega, God knows the exact hair on your head at any one time. He loves you unconditionally.

I hope I get through to someone.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

"Free will" shows you what you want and aspire to be. Who you are becoming is revealed through the challenges that rise while trying to express that will.

In actuality, free will, in my opinion, is very limited in life. The music has been preselected and dance has already been choreographed. The only thing that we actually have the free will to do is to dance the dance the best you can with your sense of style and rhythm.

Most people will never really be capable of truly accomplishing the end result of the "will" that their mind envisions.

edit on 29-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I'm still trying to grabble with your statement that Satan is a weapon in God's arsenal. Why does God need weapons and against whom?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I'm still trying to grabble with your statement that Satan is a weapon in God's arsenal. Why does God need weapons and against whom?

Oh thank God. Wheew. This is actually an easy one. Let's jump right in!

You must understand Windword, that God is only limited in one way that I know of. He WILL NOT willinly tolrerate or voluteeer being in the presence of evil. So why doesn't God destroy his fallen angles at the snap of a thumb??? God is a just God, even to Satan. Plus, Satan's time of recogning is coming just around the corner, and he knows it all too well!.

Now answerying your question. How would an ALL KNOWING, ALL POWERFUL, God/King who is supposed to be the epitome of righteousness, kill people without becming a tyrant? Yawheh woulldn't make much of a happy God if he were to just smote his enemeies he didn't agree with??? Thus is necessaru forr Satain to come in as the angel of death accourding to Gods word. Satan's reputation is fallen anyway, mgiht as well kill poor little jimmy and jasper? eh?

So yes, Satan is a DESPISED part of God's aresenal becasue no good angels will want the job or attempt.

Anyone questions? Debates? Asks!!!!!

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

You must understand Windword, that God is only limited in one way that I know of.

Your God is constrained by limits?

He WILL NOT willinly tolrerate or voluteeer being in the presence of evil.

If you're talking about the biblical God, then we've got problems. God created Satan and all things good and evil, according to the Bible.

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. (Isaiah 45:7, KJV)

Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? (Amos 3:6, KJV)

Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good? (Lamentations 3:38)

And then there's the scenario in Job 1
One day the angels came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came with them. 7 The Lord said to Satan, “Where have you come from?”
Satan answered the Lord, “From roaming throughout the earth, going back and forth on it.” (Job 1 6-7)

Clearly, the biblical God is capable and willing to be in the presence of "evil", since Satan, The Devil, embodies evil.

You must understand Windword, that God is only limited in one way that I know of. He WILL NOT willinly tolrerate or voluteeer being in the presence of evil. So why doesn't God destroy his fallen angles at the snap of a thumb??? God is a just God, even to Satan. Plus, Satan's time of recogning is coming just around the corner, and he knows it all too well!.

Now answerying your question. How would an ALL KNOWING, ALL POWERFUL, God/King who is supposed to be the epitome of righteousness, kill people without becming a tyrant?

Those are your projection of what your God is and is all about, not mine. And, that wasn't my question. My question is in response to your assertion that "The Devil/Satan is a weapon in God's arsenal, in response to my question, "Why would a loving God put his most beloved creation on Earth with mankind, especially since The Devil has more power and control than mankind, supposedly.

So again, why does God need a arsenal of weapons, Satan being one of them, and who is God using his weapons on and why?

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

In summary, yes.

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
God Almighty CAN DO NO HARM to his Chriastian

PSALM 1 The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters, 3 he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake. 4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley,I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. 5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows. 6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.

So if God can't directly punish his saved peoples? Then WHO does??? Satan/Zahah/Bel/ Nimrud, all minion of Satan. Who is the accuser day and night of our bretheren.

Maybe I'm tired, maybe I'm confused, mabye I'm going insnane.... Whataever. But I can tell you look into the "bowl of utu", then Fereydn, Jamshid, Zahhak (Zagg)....and you WILL know who the anti-christ is. My time runs short and I'm just a pauper. Who knows when my life will abrubtly end.

Going to be now. Please keeep
edit on 29-7-2017 by kef33890 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join