It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Resolution 446...The Draining of the Sewer Begins Today 72717....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

I only yelled hoax because the OP didn't source the original post in the thread with links and the stuff I found didn't show this was true. Once it was shown otherwise, I retracted my statement because I have integrity. Sorry that you think that is something to be ashamed of, but then again you didn't read the thread and responded to a post I made with a link that I was directly responding to in that response.

PS: I'm a Bernie Sanders supporter mate. You have me pegged completely wrong. Keep trying though. This is amusing.

The DNC murdered Seth Rich a Bernie supporter. How can you defend this #?

Because that is a load of nonsense.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Ok so you've posted about 10 times now and haven't explained how you have photos of the documents.
Did you get those online, how and where why can I not see them but you can?

its not that hard Vasa, can you give me a link to your docs or not ?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
maybe im missing something but I cant see anything proving your screenshots are real

democrats-judiciary.house.gov...

jayapal.house.gov...

and boy, do I want your version to be true!

Those were the original...dated 7/11/17.....this one just came out last night....dont worry....they will all be updated to reflect the new wording soon. The one you linked to was the one that they brought back up in the link to the video from the website I linked to....the new one comes in from Gaetz at about the 38 minute mark I believe....then you see all the panties get bunched. Pretty funny to watch the squirming.

That's what you get for not sourcing your OP.

LoL...thats what I get? Pew pew pew....zap!

It was the final version that passed last night after the 14 day push from the original one put forth....cant help it if congress.gov isn't up to date yet....

No excuses. You wrote the OP, you are supposed to source it. Not lecture the people posting in it to do their own research. By the way, I have researched this a bit more thoroughly. This has only passed through committee. It hasn't actually been voted on as a bill yet by the whole House.
msn link

Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee voted Wednesday to request documents about former FBI director James B. Comey’s conversations with the Obama administration and journalists, amending and replacing a Democratic resolution that was designed to obtain documents about Comey’s firing by President Trump.

So there is another sign you are getting your hopes too high and I will be laughing when you crash. Again.
edit on 27-7-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Ok so you've posted about 10 times now and haven't explained how you have photos of the documents.
Did you get those online, how and where why can I not see them but you can?

its not that hard Vasa, can you give me a link to your docs or not ?

Because it is Fake News.

link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Why would you expect Democrats to sing the praises of this political stunt when it really boils down to Republicans stonewalling the Trump/Russia inquiry? Hilarious? Lol. Only to partisans.

link   
Here it is straight from Mr.Gaetz. Skip to the 07:15:00 mark.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Why would you expect Democrats to sing the praises of this political stunt

What? Where did I say I expect that?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

You say that it is funny that Democrats said what they said, but I'm saying that it is typical. They are expressing exacerbation at Republicans stonewalling. It isn't funny; it is a typical reaction. Unless you are a partisan who finds Democrat distress funny.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

maybe im missing something but I cant see anything proving your screenshots are real

democrats-judiciary.house.gov...

jayapal.house.gov...

and boy, do I want your version to be true!

Those were the original...dated 7/11/17.....this one just came out last night....dont worry....they will all be updated to reflect the new wording soon. The one you linked to was the one that they brought back up in the link to the video from the website I linked to....the new one comes in from Gaetz at about the 38 minute mark I believe....then you see all the panties get bunched. Pretty funny to watch the squirming.

That's what you get for not sourcing your OP.

LoL...thats what I get? Pew pew pew....zap!

It was the final version that passed last night after the 14 day push from the original one put forth....cant help it if congress.gov isn't up to date yet....

No excuses. You wrote the OP, you are supposed to source it. Not lecture the people posting in it to do their own research. By the way, I have researched this a bit more thoroughly. This has only passed through committee. It hasn't actually been voted on as a bill yet by the whole House.
msn link

Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee voted Wednesday to request documents about former FBI director James B. Comey’s conversations with the Obama administration and journalists, amending and replacing a Democratic resolution that was designed to obtain documents about Comey’s firing by President Trump.

So there is another sign you are getting your hopes too high and I will be laughing when you crash. Again.

Ok....guess what party runs the House. Don't you find it odd that this even went through like this? Kinda seems like it had been planned for a bit?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Not really. Seems par the course for stonewalling Republicans. Anything that implicates or endangers Trump must IMMEDIATELY be deflected to Hillary Clinton. It's been the conservative/Republican SOP since before the election even. What is odd about them doing it in bill written to investigate Trump?

If the Republicans actually cared about this issue, they would have written their own HR instead of hijacking the Democrat one. That alone shows how this is a political stunt.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

HOLY. CRAP.

I am smiling. This is a happy moment for me.

Thank you to everyone who made this possible for the country. Thank you for doing your jobs well.

Thank you.

+1000 faith in government.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It's hypocrisy for them to say it like they did. I expect them to fight against it but they should have come at it differently then accusing them of what they've been doing themselves since November 9th 2016.

Unless you are a partisan who finds Democrat distress funny

Or a partisan who cant see hypocrisy when it comes to his own party.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Do you have a source for your OP or don't you?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Hypocrisy? I don't see any hypocrisy in trying to pass a bill to uncover information in the Trump investigation so we can get to the bottom of things. The Hillary scandals have already had their investigations wrapped up. Republicans are actively trying to prevent this investigation from finishing. Do PLEASE explain the hypocrisy in careful detail to me, because I don't even see it. Slightly.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Not really. Seems par the course for stonewalling Republicans. Anything that implicates or endangers Trump must IMMEDIATELY be deflected to Hillary Clinton. It's been the conservative/Republican SOP since before the election even. What is odd about them doing it in bill written to investigate Trump?

If the Republicans actually cared about this issue, they would have written their own HR instead of hijacking the Democrat one. That alone shows how this is a political stunt.

Yeah it's all deflection. abc-nbc-and-cbs-pretty-much-bury-it-scandal-engulfing-debbie-wasserman-sch ultzs-office

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I only yelled hoax because the OP didn't source the original post in the thread with links and the stuff I found didn't show this was true. Once it was shown otherwise, I retracted my statement because I have integrity. Sorry that you think that is something to be ashamed of, but then again you didn't read the thread and responded to a post I made with a link that I was directly responding to in that response.

PS: I'm a Bernie Sanders supporter mate. You have me pegged completely wrong. Keep trying though. This is amusing.

The DNC murdered Seth Rich a Bernie supporter. How can you defend this #?

And they rigged the primaries as well ...
But as if DWS didn't have enough issues atm with the Awan brothers, there is still a lawsuit pending for the rigging :
Overlooked class action against Democratic Party and Wasserman Schultz turns nasty.
Apparently the DNC is not obliged to follow its charter and its bylaws as of his lawyer ...
The "democrats" are a dictature ... how cynical.

edit on 27-7-2017 by theultimatebelgianjoke because: -

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Some "witch hunt" there was when she has never even had to answer for not one single revelation from her leaked emails that came after the Comey gave her a free pass in summer. About the closest to "answering" for any line item was if Trump badgered her at the debates, where about all she only ever did was her evil laugh, and her horde they swooned.

As long as lib's say it all was "a whole lot of nothin'" that means its true right? Even when during each leak morning they'd say it before any had had time to pick thru them?

Real witch hunts never even mention the words "pay for play", right? Sneaky arms deals a okie dokie? Etc?

The irony of this leprechaun hunt is there really is a witch at the end of the rainbow!!

edit on 27-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
It's legit; did you see the dems freak out and request a vote

🇺🇸

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Here it is straight from Mr.Gaetz. Skip to the 07:15:00 mark.

that man was pretty passionate – but I also see a bunch of Democrats lying and cheating, and of course using the System against us. There are also a lot of people speaking out against the Clintons and comey. It's pretty interesting to just skim through.

edit on 27-7-2017 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Hypocrisy? I don't see any hypocrisy in trying to pass a bill to uncover information in the Trump investigation so we can get to the bottom of things. The Hillary scandals have already had their investigations wrapped up. Republicans are actively trying to prevent this investigation from finishing. Do PLEASE explain the hypocrisy in careful detail to me, because I don't even see it. Slightly.

Ok I will try to help you understand.

Here is what the Democrats wrote regarding this bill

our colleagues would rather re-litigate the 2016 election

What have the Democrats been doing since the 2016 election? That's right, trying to re-litigate the 2016 election.

November 13 2016
November 22 2016
November 25 2016
November 28 2016
November 29th
December 5th 2016
December 10th 2016
Jan 7 2017
Jan 18 2017
March 23 2017
May 2017
May 15 2017
July 3 2017
July 12 2017

I mean the results are endless, so who is it that wants to re-litigate the 2016 election? If you can't see the hypocrisy in that statement yet, I'm sorry, I cannot help you.
edit on 27-7-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join