It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Resolution 446...The Draining of the Sewer Begins Today 72717....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Laugh all you want. This bill will produce no new convictions. I promise you. It's a witch hunt just like all the other times Republicans have attempted this song-and-dance. If you think there is no evidence for the Trump/Russia connection then there is even less evidence for these conspiracy theories.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Why would I be scared? I'm not under investigation.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

You are being delusional, and you can't wait for the congress to update its website ...
Look at the democrats shouting their best 'how dare they' :

Judici ary Republicans Hijack Markup on Sessions’ Recusal and Comey Firing Resolution to Focus on Clinton Emails

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Thanks for posting the same exact link that was already posted and I already replied to showing you didn't read anything in this thread.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

a reply to: Perfectenemy

Nevermind I just saw there are two of them for some reason.

RESOLUTION

Of inquiry requesting the President and directing the Attorney General to transmit, respectively, certain documents to the House of Representatives relating to the removal of former Federal Bureau of Investigation Director James Comey.

Resolved, That the President is requested, and Attorney General of the United States is directed, to transmit, respectively (in a manner appropriate to classified information, if the President or Attorney General determines appropriate), to the House of Representatives, not later than 14 days after the date of the adoption of this resolution, copies of any document, record, audio recording, memo, correspondence, or other communication in their possessions, or any portion of any such communication, that refers or relates to the following:

(1) The firing of Director James B. Comey of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

(2) The participation of Attorney General Jefferson Sessions in the removal of Director Comey.

(3) The scope or application of Attorney General Sessions’ recusal from “any existing or future investigations of any matters in any way related to the campaigns for President of the United States”.

(4) The application of Attorney General Sessions’ recusal to the removal of Director Comey.

(5) The scope or application of executive privilege as applied to the June 13, 2017, testimony of Attorney General Sessions before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence.

(6) President Donald J. Trump’s statement, communicated via Twitter on May 12, 2017 at 8:26 a.m.: “James Comey better hope that there are no ‘tapes’ of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!”.

(7) Any system used by the White House to secretly record conversations between President Trump and Director Comey.

(8) Any contemporaneous account of any meeting between President Trump and Director Comey.

Oh brother.....maybe you should do some of that research the other libs here can't seem to do either....

Link to proof

AHHHH. So it is an idiot Republican trying to hijack a bill with some dumb conspiracy theories that won't go anywhere. Thanks for clearing that up. So it is a nothingburger.

“The Majority has shown itself to be in complete lockstep with President Trump. Rather than talk about a crisis at the Department of Justice, our colleagues would rather re-litigate the 2016 election and question the credibility of a long list of public servants who no longer work for the government.

“There is simply no excuse for our Committee’s failure to hold a single oversight hearing on these matters. Their attempt to hide behind stale conspiracy theories is both tone deaf and counterproductive. It makes the Majority complicit in the actions of President Trump and his associates.

“I am disappointed that the Republicans denied us an opportunity to debate our resolution, but we will not be deterred. Whether the crisis comes to the Committee or the Committee comes to the crisis, we will conduct oversight of the Trump Administration.”

PS: I'm not sure why you are lecturing me for you failing to post links in your OP.

LOL! Of course that's what you'd say....anywho....get ready for the fireworks. Should be starting in just a little while....

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Does the sewer drain into the swamp because I though he was going to drain that first , seems he's just put his own creatures in that rather than cleaning it out.

I agree with Krazysh0t , stoke up them fires were going to burn some witches , it'll keep Fox well fed and happy for a while.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So you're pi**ed because your would-be-great-leader will finally have to deal with the consequences of her actions ...

Do you plan to edit your posts where you shouted "HOAX" & "NOTHINGBURGER" ?

link   

Lol. I love how you over-hype yourself up for these political stunts. I can't wait for your crash and burn.

link   
Guy sorry to be the nagging kid but can someone post a source to the revised edits because i cant find anything anywhere backing up the op's pics and id love to find out its true.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
maybe im missing something but I cant see anything proving your screenshots are real

democrats-judiciary.house.gov...

jayapal.house.gov...

and boy, do I want your version to be true!

Those were the original...dated 7/11/17.....this one just came out last night....dont worry....they will all be updated to reflect the new wording soon. The one you linked to was the one that they brought back up in the link to the video from the website I linked to....the new one comes in from Gaetz at about the 38 minute mark I believe....then you see all the panties get bunched. Pretty funny to watch the squirming.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I only yelled hoax because the OP didn't source the original post in the thread with links and the stuff I found didn't show this was true. Once it was shown otherwise, I retracted my statement because I have integrity. Sorry that you think that is something to be ashamed of, but then again you didn't read the thread and responded to a post I made with a link that I was directly responding to in that response.

PS: I'm a Bernie Sanders supporter mate. You have me pegged completely wrong. Keep trying though. This is amusing.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

maybe im missing something but I cant see anything proving your screenshots are real

jayapal.house.gov...

Those were the original...dated 7/11/17.....this one just came out last night....dont worry....they will all be updated to reflect the new wording soon. The one you linked to was the one that they brought back up in the link to the video from the website I linked to....the new one comes in from Gaetz at about the 38 minute mark I believe....then you see all the panties get bunched. Pretty funny to watch the squirming.

That's what you get for not sourcing your OP.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Hah ha, like:

Duly ordained, from now on, the state of secrets will give up their secrets forthwith...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Guy sorry to be the nagging kid but can someone post a source to the revised edits because i cant find anything anywhere backing up the op's pics and id love to find out its true.

Link to video

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Those were the original...dated 7/11/17.....this one just came out last night....dont worry....they will all be updated to reflect the new wording soon.

So, you have screen shots of the originals?, however the one on the website is a revision and its going to be updated soon with.. the original?

Maybe I'm more tired than I thought so ill come back in an hour or 2 see if its up.

fingers crossed.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Source, please.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Link to video

cool so a 2hr video on facebook, at what point do I see/hear word for word the text of your screenshots?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

jayapal.house.gov...

That's what you get for not sourcing your OP.

LoL...thats what I get? Pew pew pew....zap!

It was the final version that passed last night after the 14 day push from the original one put forth....cant help it if congress.gov isn't up to date yet....

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

a reply to: FauxMulder

Laugh all you want. This bill will produce no new convictions.

I agree with you, most likely nothing will happen with this. I didn't say otherwise. That doesn't take away from the hilarity of that quote.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I only yelled hoax because the OP didn't source the original post in the thread with links and the stuff I found didn't show this was true. Once it was shown otherwise, I retracted my statement because I have integrity. Sorry that you think that is something to be ashamed of, but then again you didn't read the thread and responded to a post I made with a link that I was directly responding to in that response.

PS: I'm a Bernie Sanders supporter mate. You have me pegged completely wrong. Keep trying though. This is amusing.

The DNC murdered Seth Rich a Bernie supporter. How can you defend this #?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join