It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis - Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
This is one of many many topics I've listened to by M.Tsarion. A brilliant man with so much insight, knowledge and a desire to know more. I've followed Mr.Tsarion for over a decade and find him to be quite revealing in many of writings on various subjects, and a voice that is easy on the ears.

Part One

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

Some of us cannot view videos. Can you give a little description, maybe a few examples of what is being discussed in the video please?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I think they probably just wanted to plunder to interbreed and have us for their own sides
They probably powered their machines with some precious metals before they got the ability to draw from the sun

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
I'd be down for a 20 minute video but three and a half hours is really stretching it

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Michael Tsarion speaks of putting away our preconceived ideas and text book ideals of what we've been told by accepted institutions of learning, favoring rather, an open mind to our human history. It delves into various areas such as the injustice and evil we see in our society and those who organize such ideas, along with archaeological finds we've come to believe as truth even though there are deep questions in the human psyche as to their truth.

I hope this helps.

I would like to add that it is an extrordinary series and one i have found to be quite gratifying.

edit on 26-7-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: cyberjedi

This fully depends on how interested you are in this type of truth. Three hours is nothing for me, i've listened to far more from this man. To each his own.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

And Atlantis? I can't view it at the moment as I am at work, but what's the connection to Atlantis, a subject of much irritation to me in terms of how much people spin out of nothing over that fable?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAbbey1918

There are many pieces of the puzzle as to why and how things took place the way that they did in our history. That may just be one more.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Thank you so much! I'll have to try viewing later today with closed captioning...it sounds very intriguing.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   

I've always been fascinated with Tsarion. I actually have looked for some of his videos but forgot his name (thinking it was something "Jordan" for some reason". Thank you SO much for sharing this! Now I can look through a bunch of his stuff again (it's been close to 8 or 9 years since I've studied his work!)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

You'll have to listen to the Man, and make up your own mind. If you don't know who Michael Tsarion is, you may want to aquaint yourself with his brilliant and insightful work.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Tigertatzen - You're welcome, thank you for asking. I think you'll truly enjoy listening to this man!

Famcore - I'm so glad because i've always wanted to discuss the information he's explored into so many topics.

Thank you both for your input!
edit on 26-7-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Michael Tsarion speaks of putting away our preconceived ideas and text book ideals of what we've been told by accepted institutions of learning, favoring rather, an open mind to our human history.

But that still 'preconceived' , the theory of Atlantis is still part of 'Human History'.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sapphire

There are many pieces of the puzzle as to why and how things took place the way that they did in our history. That may just be one more.

our history our true history to be sure is kept well away from us.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

You'll have to listen to the Man, and make up your own mind. If you don't know who Michael Tsarion is, you may want to aquaint yourself with his brilliant and insightful work.

He seems to talk about Atlantis and Lemuria a lot. Lemuria never existed (there is no evidence for it whatsoever) and Atlantis is mentioned in just one place, a book by Plato. Nowhere else. And that book by Plato was never even completed. That's why I have a problem whenever people mention Atlantis. They don't know anything about it really.
Especially as Plato says that the main enemy of Atlantis was freaking Athens.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Having an open mind means many things, to many people.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Yes it has and still is. But there's intuition and curiosity within the Human spirit. That part of us that can't be hidden.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Atlantis, like pyramid power and the Bermuda triangle, are ancient alright.

(tongue in cheek)

And I donut mean the archeological atlantis, thought now to be (Santorini), in the Mediterranean.

images
edit on 26-7-2017 by intrptr because: (Santorini)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Yes, and I freely acknowledge that, but that still leaves the fact that Atlantis is mentioned in only one place, Plato's Timaeus and Critias. Yes, strictly speaking that's two places. It's first mentioned in the former and then described in a little more detail in the latter - which was never completed, for reasons unknown. Given the fact that both are works of philosophy and not history, little credence can be placed on their accuracy, especially as they mentioned that the main enemy of Atlantis was Athens. I have to repeat that - ATHENS. That's the part that I have trouble with. People spin great tales out of this, but there's no proof behind the 'history' of Atlantis.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I was always under the impression that Atlantis was merely a fairy tale,the more I get to know,I notice I don't know anything,when pieces start to fit together,perhaps the story is of our true existance,everyday I see contradictory evidence in the suppression of artifacts,skeletons etc,all truth points to the fact we were genetically engineered and are unique to our ancestors,otherwise everyone would have pretty much same appearance,and language,a few thousand years can't change DNA

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join