It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlantis - Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sapphire

I was always under the impression that Atlantis was merely a fairy tale,the more I get to know,I notice I don't know anything,when pieces start to fit together,perhaps the story is of our true existance,everyday I see contradictory evidence in the suppression of artifacts,skeletons etc,all truth points to the fact we were genetically engineered and are unique to our ancestors,otherwise everyone would have pretty much same appearance,and language,a few thousand years can't change DNA

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Sapphire
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Having an open mind means many things, to many people.

Atlantis, like pyramid power and the Bermuda triangle, are ancient alright.

(tongue in cheek)

And I donut mean the archeological atlantis, thought now to be Bimini island in the Mediterranean.

images

You mean Thera, don't you, also known as Santorini?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I believe that our history, our genetic code is embedded into our DNA. Cell Memories. We all have them, but we don't always recognise them due to our inability to grasp or to understand them at a level to which we're unaccustomed.. I hope that i have conveyed it accurately so that you understand my meaning. I'm trying.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

No problem. Personally, I believe that DNA (genetic coding) is encoded. Who wrote that code. Add the miracles of cell division, eggs, seeds, embryos and the womb...

imo, all by design.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: intrptr

a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Having an open mind means many things, to many people.

Atlantis, like pyramid power and the Bermuda triangle, are ancient alright.

(tongue in cheek)

And I donut mean the archeological atlantis, thought now to be Bimini island in the Mediterranean.

images

You mean Thera, don't you, also known as Santorini?

Thanks, thats what I meant. Got the link right anyway...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

I wont pretend to understand every aspect of what is being said but, i learned long ago to open up to things that seemed overtly logical meaning,that they perhaps aren't always. It's a delicate subject for those who are staunch in their belief, but i always try to get across the idea to those such as friends and family members that they don't have to believe all of it, or even any of it. It's listening and appreciating the new information that opens the mind to something we weren't necessarily taught is 'socially acceptable', that makes the biggest difference. Study, examining and contemplating new ideas opens the mind and that to me, is of the utmost importance in discovering who we are, and the world we live in.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

On many levels yes, it was by design. The questions are many, and given time, i believe we'll find them.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Part 2 for those interested.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
You don't need Plato to prove that there used to be a large chain of islands on the mid atlantic ridge.
First of all, have a look at where the Cro Magnons migrated from. Solutreans entered America the same time they entered france. Aurignacians entered Europe the same time Aterians entered northern africa. ALL FROM THE WEST!
(It's a myth that WE are all Cro Magnons. All cro magnons are modern man, but not all modern man are cro magnon)
For those who study anthropology they will understand.
Pyramids have been found on the Azores (but they were uninhabited when found)
The last Cro Magnons to exit the stone age were the Guanches, of the Canary Islands. The fair haired, tall, robust cro magnons who mummified their dead and constructed the pyramids of Guimar. (These pyramids are identical to those on Marutius too.)
The Chincorros were Cro Magnons too, and they mummified their dead.
Earliest Northern Africans were Mechta Afalou(cro Magnon) and they started Egypt in Thinis.(the Osirion)
The North American Ice sheet melted around 10 000bc, raising sea levels drastically. And when was the last Cro Magnon migration? 10 000bc

It was these peoples who were responsible for those megalithic sites in Malta, Sardinia, Ireland, Spain, France, England, Middle East etc etc

Check out that site Atlantisquest.

edit on 26-7-2017 by CromCruachh because: sdfsdfds

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: cyberjedi
I often watch minutes at a time. Go to watch history and resume viewing where I left off. Think I will pass on this one though.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Thanks for that vidio Sapphire.
Interesting take on things regarding our history as told by myths, compared to what we are told in modern schools.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Sadly Micheal Tsarion lost his YouTube channel earlier this year. You can go to his wonderful website, but unless you pay its mostly windowshopping. ( there's a conspiracy for you!)

He has a podcast on YouTube that isn't technically his "unslaved ". But, I miss his YouTube channel. I didn't finish his Tarot series and now that its not free I probably won't.

If financials aren't a gatekeeper of knowledge for you, go to michealtsarion.com his videos and articles are very good. I especially like when he works with Ralph Ellis.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

a reply to: tigertatzen

Michael Tsarion speaks of putting away our preconceived ideas and text book ideals of what we've been told by accepted institutions of learning, favoring rather, an open mind to our human history.

In other words, simply ignore any evidence we have in order to dumb yourself down enough to buy his books and pay to hear his lectures.

Harte

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   

a reply to: tigertatzen
I would like to add that it is an extrordinary series and one i have found to be quite gratifying.

That's because the Michael Tsarion-types are making efficient use of this reality to make some money:

2 Timothy 4:3,4

For there will be a period of time when they will not put up with the wholesome* teaching, but according to their own desires, they will surround themselves with teachers to have their ears tickled.* 4 They will turn away from listening to the truth and give attention to false stories.

1st *: Or “healthful; beneficial.”
2nd *: Or “to tell them what they want to hear.”

Whatever entertains and intrigues the market (people). Or something that sounds appealing to the audience. At least fiction writers (like the writers for the TV show Stargate that I'm thinking about now) don't present their fiction as if it's true, big difference with the Michael Tsarion, David Icke, Jordan Maxwell, Stitchins, Fritz Springmeier (not his real name), Bill Schnoebeln, Alex Jones, Bill Cooper, Michael Heiser, Walter Veith, Alan Watt(s), Texe Marrs, Freeman, etc. types (all with their own little twists and versions of reality and history, some trying to get attention by debunking the others and then presenting their own little twisted version of reality and history).

And people are eating out of their hands much like they do with the character Lucius Lavin in the Stargate Atlantis show (s03e03), to the point of things becoming creepy for those who are not affected (I have a severe cold to these guys*, Dawkins, Krauss, deGrasse Tyson, Bill Nye, Ken Ham, the 2 Hovinds, Kaku and Stephen Hawking included). *: Like Sheppard has a cold in episode 3 which prevents him from being affected by Lucius Lavin's storytelling.
edit on 27-7-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

This is one of many many topics I've listened to by M.Tsarion. A brilliant man with so much insight, knowledge and a desire to know more. I've followed Mr.Tsarion for over a decade and find him to be quite revealing in many of writings on various subjects, and a voice that is easy on the ears.

Part One

Nice OP, it only makes sense that we're not the only ones in this universe.
After watching the video, it made me think... Did they also carve the "Indian Head" in Alberta, Canada?
Just check You Tube "Indian Head, Alberta, Canada". If only I knew how to embed

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

a reply to: Oldtimer2
It's listening and appreciating the new information that opens the mind to something we weren't necessarily taught is 'socially acceptable', that makes the biggest difference.

Except that these fictional stories that the Michael Tsarion types are presenting as being worthy of contemplation in relation to reality and history have been immensely popular in this system of things for decades, and centuries if you count older variations that they trace back to (the "alien" angle is fairly recent, but there's a way of thinking that connects these philosophies as well). It seems almost 'socially obligatory' to be openminded to this stuff amongst some circles. To the point of those speaking out against this form of deception and keeping people's minds occupied with trivialities and pure imagination as if it has any bearing on reality or history (distracting them from the important things people should be figuring out) being maligned of not being openminded enough and "staunch in their belief" (painting negative pictures on others that aren't always accurate; of course that's not saying that no one can be described that way, like those staunch in their belief that one should be openminded to this stuff). Try being openminded to the information in the songs below for a change of pace... (and diet, see my signature and text under my name)

Is Belief in God Reasonable? Awake!—2010
Purposeful Design or Mindless Process? Awake!—2009

Religion is a Snare and a Racket
TIME TO GIVE UP ON RELIGION, WHERE IS GOD
New Song 143 - 150 Lyrics

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

a reply to: cyberjedi

This fully depends on how interested you are in this type of truth. Three hours is nothing for me, i've listened to far more from this man. To each his own.

It looks like I may have found what I was looking for. Thank you Sapphire, It'll give me something to watch this weekend it sure will be better than darn politics. I'll get back to you when I'm done watching.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

And Atlantis? I can't view it at the moment as I am at work, but what's the connection to Atlantis, a subject of much irritation to me in terms of how much people spin out of nothing over that fable?

If you want the highlights, just watch Stargate Atlantis, same overarching storyline but at least they don't take themselves too seriously. It's just entertainment and storytelling after all. Much better than hours of Michael Tsarion talking and attempting to grow his Lucius Lavin type of fanclub (Stargate Atlantis season 3 episode 3).

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Im listening to this now at work , alot of what he is talking about is written in the book Hamlets Mill by Giorgio de Santillana
which is an interesting read and also the secret history of the world by Jonathan Black .

Im enjoying this so will listen to it all

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Ive just read in the secret history of the world that we have an animal consciousness , represented by the snake coiled around the tree and our plant consciousness represented by the tree

Egypt the land of the snake and the tree , is where the two intertwined to form modern humans

Ive read that the great pyramid is an initiation chamber for initiates to raise their consciousness

this is according to esoteric traditions as explained in the book the secret history.

This is also mentioned in the Law of One book of Ra

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join