It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chester Bennington conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
According the paper on worldtruth.tv a medic on the scene said Chester had head trauma as well as 9 broken ribs from him trying to resituate Chester. Worldtruth.tv. Not sure how legit it is, but 9 broken ribs?? Seems like he was murdered. What are your thoughts? I mean it kind of odd that he would kill himself the day of his friends birthday, who just happened to die after his performance. That doesn't make any sense either.

yournewswire.com...

edit on 22-7-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972
that is interesting, as I read that Chris Cornell also had nine broken ribs. I was surprised at that as well. I am not sure I am ready to say there is some sort of murder conspiracy happening, but that is a strange coincidence.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Broken ribs are part of cpr. Something the general public doesn't know. I guess because it's unpleasant. I have broken more than that trying to bring people back.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

yeah, but 9? 1 or 2 maybe 3 or 4 but 9? That seems a little bit overly excessive don't you think? That still doesn't explain his head trauma.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
The broken rib stands for the Eve each was promised in the afterlife. 9 of them = they each get 9 Eves. They may even be sharing them.

edit on 22-7-2017 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Just throwing this in

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Chester death is 33 days before eclipse. Isn't 33 the masonic number? Weird.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Yeah I just read that too. What would be podesta connection though?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
The broken rib stands for the Eve each was promised in the afterlife. 9 of them = they each get 9 Eves. They may even be sharing them.

Chris cornell had 8 broken ribs. weird.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
In other words the "broken" ribs is dislocation and fracture of the bones during CPR which is not uncommon during the process. Maybe numerous breaking of ribs is not uncommon as well. In his case was probably similar to Cornell's that more than one person attempted CPR, which then would higher the chance of rib damage.

Head trauma, maybe accidentally dropped from his found position(apologies as it's disturbing to say), coroners determine suicide from hanging, but don't mention as of yet the details? One source

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
Broken ribs are part of cpr. Something the general public doesn't know. I guess because it's unpleasant. I have broken more than that trying to bring people back.

I concur, the rib thing after compressions is real
However, it's never a given; cornells full report was published recently

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972

yeah, but 9? 1 or 2 maybe 3 or 4 but 9? That seems a little bit overly excessive don't you think? That still doesn't explain his head trauma.

No, the longer you do cpr the more ribs you break. It just means they tried really hard to bring him back. Maybe because of his celebrity status, or maybe they really love their job.
Once it took AMR 45 minutes to arrive at the nursing home I manage. By the time they got there I had broken every rib the man had. His chest looked like he was born without a ribcage. We aren't allowed to stop cpr until AMR arrives.
As for the head trauma we need to find out if it was pre or postmortem. My guess is the latter. When you come across a dead body, it can get handled roughly in the panic that ensues. He probably was lowered to the floor fast and hard once cpr was started. There really is no point in being gentle at that point.
But since this is a conspiracy site, maybe it's a cover up
edit on 22-7-2017 by Guiltyguitarist because: A

edit on 22-7-2017 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-7-2017 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

up till there, you almost had me thinking commonsensically..

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Yeah I just read that too. What would be podesta connection though?

Rumor has it that Chester was Podestas son and unfortunately his abuser as well. Chester probably knew all about him and had to be silenced. Coincidentally the Wife of Chester Talinda tweeted prior to the discovery of the body that she married him because of the money and had an affair with MIke Shinoda. I read the tweets but they got deleted asap but she also mentioned that Chester was already dead before he hung himself. Pol has some screenshots but it's still unconfirmed if they were real. Talinda mentioned that a hacker wrote the tweets in question. It's all a huge mess but something seems off with Chesters suicide.

Pic related.

i.4cdn.org...

Couldn't find the tweets though.

edit on 22-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Found a screenshot of one of the tweets. I'll keep digging. Sorry i still can't figure out to post pics.

i.4cdn.org...

Found another one.

img.4plebs.org...

edit on 22-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: added second tweet

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I recall a news story talking about a hacker on her account.

This is not the one I read, but here's the essential 'story':

Link

I thought it was a little weird when I first read the story and a little more after reading your comment.
edit on 7/22/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

up till there, you almost had me thinking commonsensically..

I've loved this site for almost a decade. I'm happy to have something to contribute other than trolling liberals

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I recall a news story talking about a hacker on her account.

This is not the one I read, but here's the essential 'story':

Link

I thought it was a little weird when I first read the story and a little more after reading your comment.

It's about to get weirder. Tweet from Chester Bennington on July 20th. "I Have evidence that will lead to the arrest of HIllary Clinton." WTF?

img.4plebs.org...

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I heard she is very articulate in her posts so I do think she was hacked. Her posts were not capitalized. Also I read on the facebook page that he was confirmed dead a day before he was actually dead by TMZ or the yournewswire.com

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

His account might be hacked too. If he was dead at 9am there is no way he would have been able to post that at 4:04 PM.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join