It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chester Bennington conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
A lot of things are going on right now but faking a hack of your Twitter account is pretty easy. Just misspell some words on purpose and later all you have to do is accuse an imaginary hacker.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
A lot of things are going on right now but faking a hack of your Twitter account is pretty easy. Just misspell some words on purpose and later all you have to do is accuse an imaginary hacker.

I'll agree to disagree

Without any knowledge, how many twitrrr accounts get hacked
And for what purpose or value?

And if it does occur; the followers and following will notice deviation
In real time

I highly doubt twitter hacks are even real

Millions of bots
And millions of multiple accounts

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
This story has already been hoaxed by a few different sites, SNOPES has the best explanation of it being a hoax.

Since the dawn of man people have committed suicide and ill bet you all the dragon glass in Westeros that is sadly what happened this time.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
This story has already been hoaxed by a few different sites, SNOPES has the best explanation of it being a hoax.

Since the dawn of man people have committed suicide and ill bet you all the dragon glass in Westeros that is sadly what happened this time.

Can't argue with history and drugs

Somewhere between all the lies is some truth

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

The Snopes entry in question...
www.snopes.com...

Note how the article "debunks" this by pointing out ( rightly so) the lack of credibility with yournewswire. Note how it also points out that pizzagate is a debunked conspiracy theory. So Snopes is asserting that since the value of a and b are both zero, then the value of c must be zero as well. Snopes does this in most of their' debunkings'. Intellectual dishonesty is what it is.
edit on 22-7-2017 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Snopes should not be trusted.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
Snopes should not be trusted.

Neither should the source that the OP used: yournewswire.com

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

But especially not Snopes. They are proven liars who pass themselves off as factcheckers and media watchdogs.

Also, his body isn't even cold yet but they are already debunking theories about his death.

Barf on Snopes.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

And look down the bottom right..

Created by tweeterino.com

Where you can make fake tweets.

Well done on showing the lengths conspiracy theorists will go to "prove" their favourite theory..truth be damned.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

But especially not Snopes. They are proven liars who pass themselves off as factcheckers and media watchdogs.

Also, his body isn't even cold yet but they are already debunking theories about his death.

Barf on Snopes.

Pfft and brain dead conspiracy theorists are making up fake tweets to further their anti Hillary agenda.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I didn't make up any fake tweets, nor did I fall for any.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

If snopes is intellectually dishonest, what does that make yournewswire?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yet, you choose not to call it out for what it is...

Interesting.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
ok back to the conspiracy of Chester. He died 33 days before the eclipse. Which 33 to my understanding is a mason symbol. Talk about the numbers of Chester and Chris. I don't believe the tweet posts. Also talk about why his death was announced the day before he was dead. I also don't believe the snopes website. You guys are going off topic.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Arizonaguy

If snopes is intellectually dishonest, what does that make yournewswire?

Less intellectually dishonest, IMO:

In 2016, Snopes.com did receive a one-time award of $75,000 from the James Randi Educational Foundation as part of an annual award given by that foundation to “a person or organization who best represents the spirit of the foundation in providing unbiased, fact based answers to confusing questions.”

Snopes is a proven liar though. Imagine if you read this:

In 2016, yournewswire.com did receive a one-time award of $75,000 from the James Randi Educational Foundation as part of an annual award given by that foundation to “a person or organization who best represents the spirit of the foundation in providing unbiased, fact based answers to confusing questions.”

LOL.

Snopes and Factcheck.org are ethically horrible claiming to be factcheckers and media watchdogs. Way more reprehensible than yoursnewswire which is about as reliable as Snopes, Factcheck. At least they don't collect educational funds and claim to be a factchecker.

edit on 7/22/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Yet, you choose not to call it out for what it is...

Interesting.

There are few facts available about this death. I'm not arrogant enough to call out any story, at this point, as false. I don't have the facts. You don't either.

And I actually abhor the idea of discounting information based purely on the source, rather than the quality of the information. But that's how this part of the topic came up.
edit on 7/22/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Hmm I see, so you're upset with snopes for debunking because "his body isn't even cold yet" but no problems with fake tweets, misguided theories and agenda pushing from the conspiracy side?

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

I had a cardiac arrest when I was eighteen and underwent about fifteen minutes of CPR.

In the end I had seven broken ribs, a distended clavicle, a fractured scapula and a fractured glenoid. I also had a bruised and enlarged heart and a punctured lung.

These types of injuries are not uncommon when impassioned people are trying very hard to save a life. Broken ribs heal - but only if the person is brought back.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Wow, reading all this (really good info) , has one great common factor for me. Coincidence.
Step up a few thousand feet in this, and there is still coincidence. I never believe in true coincidence, so there must be a rat in the pickle barrel, in my humble opinion. One thing, fringe media certainly can be the catalyst in this disaster as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Hmm I see, so you're upset with snopes for debunking because "his body isn't even cold yet" but no problems with fake tweets, misguided theories and agenda pushing from the conspiracy side?

I didn't bring up any of the above. I thought I would wait for more info about all of it.

Like I said, I am loathe to discount any source without actually looking at the quality of information given by the source. When an autopsy is in order and police investigation, it takes time to get solid information.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join