It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chester Bennington conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
This story has already been hoaxed by a few different sites, SNOPES has the best explanation of it being a hoax.

Since the dawn of man people have committed suicide and ill bet you all the dragon glass in Westeros that is sadly what happened this time.

Did the High Priests of Information at Snopes say the magic word "Hoax"?
We must all fall into inebriated cognitive slumber then!
F!#$ snopes.

Snappy answers for stupid questions.

(post by prevenge removed for a manners violation)
(post by Chadwickus removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
ENOUGH!

The personal crap stops now.

Discuss the issue, not each other.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Broken ribs are part of cpr. If you havent broken ribs youre not doing it right.

That being said i have people close to me that were personal friends with chester. Theres no conspiracy. He commited suicide. Some folks rich and poor create their self identity through the art and works they create. When that goes away they are left feeling broken and worthless. Please let the poor guy rest. He was a good guy btw.

edit on 23-7-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
just to add cause no one else had mentioned it.

Chester literally just made a song about the pain of loved ones committing suicide, of how he cares "if one more light goes out" in a billion, the entire song is a statement against suicide, as support for those touched by suicide.
it was literally the last song he performed, it was even unscheduled, they were scheduled to sing a different last song and changed it last minute to honor the death of Chris Cornell.

it's the kinda song you would expect to come from someone who would never kill themselves since it is a statement of understanding how doing so causes others pain.

it's the biggest reason I truly can not believe he would kill himself
edit on 7/23/17 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

So sorry to hear Heffcide. 18 is way to young. Glad your okay now.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

Finally someone back on topic. Why would his fanpage on facebook declare his death the day before his death? Did someone know something?

edit on 23-7-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

Source for this?

link   

I didn't care for his rant either. lol

link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972

Finally someone back on topic. Why would his fanpage on facebook declare his death the day before his death? Did someone know something?

I should think that is caused by global timezone differences, which cause all sorts of confusion on a regular basis. There is no "Universal Internet Time" setting, and whenever a high-profile incident gets worldwide attention these timestamp discrepancies get noticed more than usual because people around the planet are talking at the same time, some of whom will still be living in 'yesterday' by someone else's clock.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Go to the facebook page and type Chester Bennington.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

Yeah, that doesn't make sense either. Why would he be against suicide only to commit suicide? Back to the numbers.
edit on 23-7-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Which Facebook page?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Which Facebook page?

Chester Bennington.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   

So his fan page posted at 3:22am on the 21st.

The AP tweeted at 2:42am on the 21st

And TMZ broke the story on the 20th..

www.tmz.com...

So I don't see what you're trying to claim.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   
guys this is utterly ghoulish.
Chester struggled his entire life with substance abuse and suicidal thoughts - that's no secret, it's literally what his entire lyrical output is based in - and treating his tragic loss like some game, trying to tie it into this ridiculous quasi-political tug of war that has consumed so much of the social sphere of late, it's totally beyond the pale. i'm sickened.

sometimes, people fight their entire lives and lose, and that doesn't mean Hillary Clinton the boogeyman is behind it. it means more needs to be done for those in our communities struggling with these issues. it means we need more empathy.

a little respect would go a long way.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: pryingopen3rdeye
just to add cause no one else had mentioned it.

Chester literally just made a song about the pain of loved ones committing suicide, of how he cares "if one more light goes out" in a billion, the entire song is a statement against suicide, as support for those touched by suicide.
it was literally the last song he performed, it was even unscheduled, they were scheduled to sing a different last song and changed it last minute to honor the death of Chris Cornell.

it's the kinda song you would expect to come from someone who would never kill themselves since it is a statement of understanding how doing so causes others pain.

it's the biggest reason I truly can not believe he would kill himself

Because people struggling with something never do the opposite in private of what they are portraying with their public persona.

A fireman gets arrested for being an arsonist.
A priest gets accused of molestation.
A model system turns out to be a criminal.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

Yeah, that doesn't make sense either. Why would he be against suicide only to commit suicide? Back to the numbers.

You can be against suicide and still suicide - it's simple really, you battle against yourself, your demons and you don't want to give up on one hand, and on the other, you just get tired.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
The alt-right sure seems to have an unnaturally deep fascination with pedophilia.

Here we go - automatically pulling political spectrum card in something that really has no bearing on the topic at hand.

And for the record, I am leftist scum.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join