It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meson beam weaponry

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

i doubt the DIA would ever call anyone about this topic. If they call my house i'll believe it.

its not like operational details and blueprints are being discussed

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

You'd think an F-16 carrying a Sniper pod wouldn't be a big deal either, but it was. My philosophy is better safe than sorry when it comes to the DIA.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Word of warning dont F with the DIA.

This isnt a topic you want to know about. Its better that way.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

i doubt the DIA would ever call anyone about this topic. If they call my house i'll believe it.

its not like operational details and blueprints are being discussed

As I said, just don't.
The DIA does not listen to explanations, and does not accept an apology.

Trust us, if they call your house, it is already too late.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Listen to krakatoa hes just trying to help you.

Off topic.

Krakatoa is your avatar of Krakatoa its self? It looks like that volcano on the east side of Java by Bali and Madura. The one that spews blue lava. Just curious.
edit on 17-7-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

[ off topic ]
No, it is the Tungurahua volcano in Huambalo, Ecuador. The blue is the lightning strikes from the eruption.

[ on topic ]
I personally have a former acquaintance make that mistake about the DIA. I haven't heard from that person in 18 months as a result. Nothing....nada......family knows nothing....no compensation.....records "lost", presumably destroyed in a small fire in the records building.

edit on 7/17/2017 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

I always thought the pinnacle of military technology would be particle weapons.

Like a thousand little mini bullets each hitting like a fire truck.

Aliens got em.

Lol

Rather like the World Trade Center towers disintegrated before they hit the ground?
That crazy Dr. judy Wood and her space beams strikes again!

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Intetesting is it the ferrous material in the lava attracting the lightning? I always thought your avatar was of Kawah Ijen spewing blue flanes from the sulpher burn off.

Ive been invited to west java on a few occasions to train Silat although i have yet to go. I wanted to make a point of visiting the volcanos around the Bandung region. I got a fascination with volcanos.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Intetesting is it the ferrous material in the lava attracting the lightning? I always thought your avatar was of Kawah Ijen spewing blue flanes from the sulpher burn off.

Ive been invited to west java on a few occasions to train Silat although i have yet to go. I wanted to make a point of visiting the volcanos around the Bandung region. I got a fascination with volcanos.

The lightning is from the static electricity generated from the material erupting so quickly from the volcano. The rapid rise into the air causes friction between the particles and the air, like scuffing your feet across a rug. Same process as a thunderstorm, but more localized and temporary until the amount in the air equalizes the polarities. Usually happens at the start of an eruption and does not last long. The more material spewed out, the more lightning (and stronger the bolts).

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

You know thats something i shoulda been able to put together.

So is this fairly common on the onset of a violent eruption or do you have to have "a perfect storm" so to speak.

Either way its pretty cool.

Is this volcano still active or does it erupt violently only on occasion.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

even as a civilian with no ties to the project? i could see if i signed NDA's or was under security clearance conditions or contracts

i dont think they can just disappear 'regular' people

then again i could be wrong

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

They can come after you to find out where you found out, and they have several options to make your life hell if they want to.
edit on 7/17/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Fowlerstoad

Its a photo from a supposed downed aircraft or partially destroyed structure on the moon.

I dont entirely subscribe to the belief that the pictures /video of the craft being the real deal. They have been questioned vigorously online to no conclusion really.

An associated video was hoaxed about a secret apollo mission to the moon with an in capsule autopsy on an alien body. That was fake as far as I could tell from what is known. Some people like to think it is real.

I didnt mention it for all the above reasons.

I thought the pictures were interesting though since it is what I think a bunch of super charged particles would look like if they struck a craft at high speed.

Instant heating, electrifying and magnetically warping the immediate area.

There could be parts of the video of the craft that may be real and the autopsy was faked to add a level of BS to the raw video of the wreckage.

Who knows right.

Best thread on ATS ATM IMO.

EDIT TO ADD:
www.viewzone.com...
edit on 7 17 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Well that just goes to show what a type error can do for you.

FARK! I got THAT - been there for years.

I thought you said people were shutting up about FARC - lol - I've been trying to find a weapon beam connection to the killings in Columbia all day.

Well crap, lol.

peace

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Ha, sorry. It's been awhile and I couldn't remember if it was Farc or Fark. I'm getting old and the memory is going. I remember the important stuff, like the tail number of the F-15 I got to sit in during an engine run 25 years ago. But the not so important stuff, like a message board name is going.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I really thought I was onto something too, lol.

Wow - way too funny.

What the Fark, lol.

So there was someone from Fark that was posting here? I seem to remember something about that when I was still in Sicily.

Brings back great memories.

Anyway - now I'm back to more FARC Cambodian Conspiracy Theories.

Thanks!

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Yeah, he was until recently. He was one of the ones caught up in the massacre. I think he spent almost two years getting lots and lots of polygraphs.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I miss the guy

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

He was one of the most knowledgeable people at ATS. When you saw one of his posts you could almost always guarantee the accuracy.
edit on 17-7-2017 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

He was also a realy nice guy who gave me life advice about personal things when i really needed it. Theres only one other member on ats who gave me equally good and honest advice when approached with my personal life problems and hopefully that person knows who he is and that its been appreciated.

A toast to them both. (Chugs an after work beer)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join