It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meson beam weaponry

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

...Gulf War/Iraqi Freedom time-frame? Appear like directed electricity by chance? Heard rumors about something of that nature during the invasion, but no clue if there was any truth behind it. The melted bodies/vehicles shown could have been done with conventional explosives in my opinion, but I believe there were some witness reports from the area (how true those would be at a time of invasion, I have my doubts...)

~Winter

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Winterpain

It was a test only, the power needed was too great at the time for practical deployment, or at least that's what I recall about it. It was really cool to see in person, but I don't think I can talk about what it was or did. I probably can but I don't want to risk it.

There was a speech given by then Commandant of the Marine Corps around that timeframe were he ratted out a bunch of cool tech the Marine Corps was researching and testing. If anyone can find it (I'm not going to go look for it since I'm lazy) it was General Krulak giving his speech about his "Riding the Dragon" philosophy.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: Bigburgh

lol thanks, i was kind of half kidding its always been broken, for like a decade...even more 11 years.

the LaWS is a laser, still cool but using the wrong particle and the wrong mechanism of action on targets. cool vids i love stuff thats explodes, flashy, hey is that a bird.......

๐Ÿ™„welp... was trying to give credit where it was do. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Thread back on track

Btw.. i sent a white envelope too. Do you get those too?

edit on 19-7-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join