It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meson beam weaponry

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Never cross the beams.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I misread the title I thought the Masons had been up to villianly type stuff as usual

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

They can come after you to find out where you found out, and they have several options to make your life hell if they want to.

Back in the old days, someone made public some precise data about the critical mass of fissile materials. When "they" came for him and asked where he got the info, he showed his slide rules. Basic laws of physics cannot be made secret.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: silo13

Yeah, he was until recently. He was one of the ones caught up in the massacre. I think he spent almost two years getting lots and lots of polygraphs.

We're not talking about the guy who stopped posting in April, are we?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Cofactor

No, they can't, but the processes used in many things can be and are.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

About then, yeah.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I feel like everyone else knows whats cool and I don't even know who were talking about

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I misread 'Meson' for 'Mason', and thought you were going to talk about some super top secret Freemason weapon, lol.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

You get used to it.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

You get used to it.

Surprised how many people seem to be in on this little gem. I have heard things before mostly about non weapon stuff then I was like....wwait a minute...super secret super weapon
edit on 18-7-2017 by penroc3 because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

It's made the rounds a couple times. When it does the thread is split into three camps. There's the camp that only believes what's actually documented and written down, the camp that believes there are things out there test we're flying to other planets or beyond, and the camp that falls between the two.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

then why did they make so many neutron bombs? i

"Neutron bombs" are still super destructive nuclear weapons. Slightly less than 'conventionall' nuclear weapons, but not much.

IOW, Originally designed to thwart masses of Eastern Bloc armor advancing from Eastern Europe under the Warsaw Pact, it was thought that an airburst of neutrinos would be the solution to destroying the column without destroying (as much) of western Europe as with 'conventional' nuclear weapons.

A facade really, Neutron bombs are still really big nuclear explosions, you wouldn't be able to tell the difference if one went off in your town.

That all the people were dead inside of their 'less destroyed' homes wouldn't matter at all. If you can even begin to think of nuclear war in the whole of Eastern and Central europe anyway, the neutron bomb was a promise to everyone not to destroy as much lol as 'normal ' nuclear war would. So go back to sleep, its okay Europe, that NATO occupies your homelands, you can ignore that every base and installation or depot has a huge nuclear x painted on it by the Russians anyway...

As far as directed energy weapons they have those already, they also require a nuclear blast to initiate the beams each of which can target independently. The energy required is so great they invented the 'weapon' for that purpose exclusively, have them in stock and ready to go.

When they fire, they destroy themselves, have never been used in real war, would be difficult to use anyway, except by idiot generals that grow desperate in a loosing situation...

By the by, why they invented the apache attack helicopter with its outboard racks that hold 16 hell fire missiles, to bust up Warsaw Pact tanks massing into Europe (the other solution. Another 'solution' was the A10 warthog, and its massive 30 mm avenger cannon.

Close air support directed at masses of tanks is better than destroying everything... ya thimk?

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

So what camp do you fit into?

Personally im in the middle camp.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

okay totally off topic here, but why do i have 0 that's ZERO flags by my name......a premo content poster like me should have at least one. i don't even know what it is but i want it

back on topic

i think everyone is in the blasting off in super starships to infinity,camp secretly. i know i'd love to see the rings of Saturn

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I just want these damn kids off my planet.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Wow - get this!

Watch this vid starting at 15:18!

U.S. Navy Tests World’s First Laser Weapons System

The U.S. Navy recently tested the world's first-ever active laser weapons system, which is now deployed and ready for war. The Laser Weapons System, or LaWS, is now deployed aboard the USS Ponce amphibious transport ship, where CNN was able to witness the system destroy a drone in flight and moving targets on the Persian Gulf. The system has special materials that release photons, and, at the speed of light, it silently hits an object, burning it to a temperature of thousands of degrees. Each strike travels 50,000 times the speed of an incoming ICBM.

!!!

Peace
edit on 5935Tuesday201713 by silo13 because: add second vid

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: BASSPLYR

okay totally off topic here, but why do i have 0 that's ZERO flags by my name......a premo content poster like me should have at least one. i don't even know what it is but i want it

back on topic

i think everyone is in the blasting off in super starships to infinity,camp secretly. i know i'd love to see the rings of Saturn

That's weird. You should have 14 alone from this thread.
Pm Zaph about it.

Edit: i just went through and flagged at least 20 threads that are listed under your flags. Didn't Flag nor did it Star.

edit on 18-7-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Wow - get this!

Watch this vid starting at 15:18!

U.S. Navy Tests World’s First Laser Weapons System

The U.S. Navy recently tested the world's first-ever active laser weapons system, which is now deployed and ready for war. The Laser Weapons System, or LaWS, is now deployed aboard the USS Ponce amphibious transport ship, where CNN was able to witness the system destroy a drone in flight and moving targets on the Persian Gulf. The system has special materials that release photons, and, at the speed of light, it silently hits an object, burning it to a temperature of thousands of degrees. Each strike travels 50,000 times the speed of an incoming ICBM.

!!!

Peace

Just tagging for later....and to say Pew pew pew

Such an interesting thread thanks all.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

lol thanks, i was kind of half kidding its always been broken, for like a decade...even more 11 years.

the LaWS is a laser, still cool but using the wrong particle and the wrong mechanism of action on targets. cool vids i love stuff thats explodes, flashy, hey is that a bird.......

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This whole thread reminds me of a report I did in college about terrorism. Apparently I poked around where I shouldn't have and had to submit my research and papers to NIS before I was allowed to submit it to the Professor (for those that don't know NIS is what NCIS was called back in the 90's when this happened)

Point is we have some really cool crap out there. I was lucky enough to stand witness to a weapons test back when I was in the service. It was very futuristic even by todays standards. Anyways, a meson beam weapon doesn't surprise me a bit, but I WOULD be surprised if they were about to make it vehicle mountable (this is what killed the weapon I saw get tested, and NO it wasn't a meson beam, but it was very very cool)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join