It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meson beam weaponry

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

if you can get a few of the paired particles moving at very high speeds with an accelerator you would have an EXTREME armour piercing weapon.

There was a site in NoKo that randomly blew itself up with some strange effects but not noticed typical byproducts.

en.wikipedia.org...

and then there was this strange test out in the deserts of the US

goo.gl...

i think all these things are connected and that's why we don't see any new NoKo nuclear tests, because they know we can hit their deepest bunkers with some nasty 'beam' weaponry and leave no fingerprints...well not ones people would be looking for quickly

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I always thought the pinnacle of military technology would be particle weapons.

Like a thousand little mini bullets each hitting like a fire truck.

Aliens got em.

Lol

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I have been extremely interested in the directed energy test at Dugway for several years. I've mentioned it here a few times, but have not received any clarification (or even much speculation - outside of the mention it was larger than expected and potentially a few personal died in the test).

Whatever it was, the people that know aren't talking. Hope at some point it becomes declassified if for no other reason than to allow my mind to stop wondering.

Interesting times.

~Winter

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Winterpain

You wont hear how that particular weapon works by those that know is because the DIA and DOE have no sense of humor regarding dessemination. Another website discussing small details got literally redacted by gov. So itll be quiet around her regarding this topic

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

If you hunt around you'll find a few posts regarding The Great Farc Massacre. That'll give you an idea why people don't talk much on some topics.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

You wont hear how that particular weapon works by those that know is because the DIA and DOE have no sense of humor regarding dessemination. Another website discussing small details got literally redacted by gov. So itll be quiet around her regarding this topic

Seriously?

So explaining the ‘how to’ would push ‘their’ buttons?

That’s pretty uptight.

peace

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
MASER beams?

Wrong tech

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

i get these funny feelings and about things sometimes and i think i'm crazy. but then again there is the crater of a refining plant and for all the bark no real bite from NoKo, im sure its for other reasons as well but if i were Mr.Kim and knew i would be 'irradiated' no matter the hole i crawled into i would launch my small rockets for the home front but keep it in my pants on the global scale.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

I've seen things that give the name of a SAP program get left up and ignored, while pictures of a plane, carrying a pod that other planes already carried get a phone call from a very unpleasant person. You just never know.
edit on 7/17/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Really interesting. SMH.

I'm trying to find how this is related to FARC though?

I've got some googling to do it seems.

peace

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
It's simple really.

Using nuclear powered batteries, a chain of military satellites can function a particle accelerator.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Short version, a number of insiders were using the Farc board to discuss things they shouldn't have been in public, and were ratted out to the DIA, who were REALLY not amused.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Best guess I have comes from an official .pdf I read for a theoretical project which was linked on ATS at one point (searched but couldn't find). It was for a long endurance UCAV which used Antimatter to generate the power for a DEW (Gama perhaps?).

While it is hard for me to believe we could be producing enough Antimatter to use for weaponry, I also don't find it impossible. And it would definitely be something held under the tightest wraps. If for no other reason than the international outcry.

If I stumble across the PDF I'll be sure to link. Was an interesting (though terrifying) read.

~Winter

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Who needs beams when we got penetrators and hi explosive? I mean if they did have 'deathrays' they would use them instead, right?

The problem with heat energy is you need a lot of it (sustained) to affect anything.

The thing about a bunker buster is first it goes thru a wall and then it explodes.

It carries its own energy thru and into the target, destroying everything inside, after penetration.

I don't care how powerful an energy beam you can imagine, laser brains.

edit on 17-7-2017 by intrptr because: added youtube

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Yeah and that same fark guy no longer posts on ats anymore. So some subjects are pretty sensitive. This is one of them
edit on 17-7-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I would pretty much guarantee some of the individuals in this thread are well aware of bunker busters...

The potential energy of some of these DEW weapons is comparable to nuclear devices... without the fallout. From my understanding, these are in another league than conventional explosives. And depending what wavelength of the beam, I believe some can pass through most types of matter while still causing their destruction (going much deeper than all but possibly nuclear penetrators).

~Winter

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Is this posted in the weird sighting by the big guy above..
Mentions a high altitude craft that can angle to the sunlight and not be seen?

To add...
There are a couple of members that i haven't seen in sometime. When they did post, it got mind boggling interesting.

edit on 17-7-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

imagine a 'bomb' just showing up next to you in your chair and releasing all its kinetic and 'nuclear' energy instantly and unlike bunker busters these particles going at close to relativistic speeds can go DEEP, almost instantly go BOOM and leave no real fingerprints unless you had detectors in the area and were watching them, and were talking CERN type detectors aka allot of money for ever bunker to have the detectors.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Okay well, you're right, sort of.... After the atom bomb was dropped in Hiroshima, they dug out the hospital, went looking for the X-ray film stored in the basement vault... all of it was exposed where it lay.

Thats buried in the basement vault below a pile of rubble that used to be a hospital.

Energy direction nukes use long rods to focus beams of energy in specific directions, these will kill personnel but not destroy much, as the flux they produce will penetrate anything with sub atomic particles, leaving infrastructure intact but exposing people to hi doses of radiation.

Thats different than destroying targets with kinetic energy and hi explosives. Leaving infrastructure intact presents its own problems as well. Replacing personnel could mean the enemy position is still a threat.

And how would you know?

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Not sure what you mean. It may be mentioned in the weird california sighting thread but it would be off topic and pretty non sequiter.

Needless to say this has nothing to do with that bird. Nor anything to do with vehicles using refractive index changes for optical cloaking.

You wont find any references here on ats discussing how it works for good reason.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join