It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grant Cameron talks about Tom Delonge, Steven Greer, Evil Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
My take on the alien/UFO phenomenon is that their here in droves to now monitor the human race who because of modern technology are now a direct menace to the universe, particularly because of nuclear weapons of mass destruction.

Naturally, the governments, particularly the western and Russian governments, don’t want this out because it directly relates to their sinister actions and policies that promote the massive acquisition of these weapons.

That being the case of all these Messiahs, notwithstanding his flakiness, Steven Greer seems to have the best understanding of this phenomenon of all the major participants

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
My take on the alien/UFO phenomenon is that their here in droves to now monitor the human race who because of modern technology are now a direct menace to the universe, particularly because of nuclear weapons of mass destruction.

Naturally, the governments, particularly the western and Russian governments, don’t want this out because it directly relates to their sinister actions and policies that promote the massive acquisition of these weapons.

That being the case of all these Messiahs, notwithstanding his flakiness, Steven Greer seems to have the best understanding of this phenomenon of all the major participants

You read, think or fantasize too much me thinks. They don't monitor the human race they manipulate it and they were here, they've been here longer then our first written language.
edit on 16-7-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Outlier13

Interesting interview , I agree with Grant Cameron in regard to Tom Delonge and hope Tom gets to see it.

Here is the documentary Cameron mentioned , the "UFO" footage is from 1,18 .

Thanks for posting that video. Interesting footage at the 1:18 mark. Very interesting were the descriptions of the ETs who disembarked from their craft.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   
greer.. LOL.. yeah OK. I give him as much respect as NWO preacher S. Friedman.

These people are like CIA PR speakers. You cant believe anything they say. Most of the time the opposite of what they say is more truthful.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

Yeah Toms a freemason & politicians son which is why he thought he could stack some Google search results up on ATS without catching much flak. Greer was a big name, and Delonges target audience is not exactly the up to date ufo researchers. Puzzle pieces, well pieces of something, coming together. Maybe they can start a new band called Mothboxers

Same old stuff, new audience;the instagram crowd. Check out his Twitt feed:

"If an alien came down right now and said "hey...." I'd probably run away screaming in a very high-pitched frequency... like spkng in tongues"

"What if tongues was an ancient and advanced language that existed in Atlantis? And we had no idea... we just thought it sounded mad funny"

"By the way, no #s fired at religion, but under Blink-182 rule 101: All are equally a target for a good laugh"

"It's hot outside, but I have desires.... Watch baseball in a AirCond house? Or read a document of ET Telepathic Messages at the Beach"

12 hours ago · Twitter

The dude is actively filtering out critical minds, removing anyone from the book buyers club who will criticize him, with such 'alienating' statments. And it's all so shallow you can practically envision him thanking the faceless kids who buy his media, while he's picking out a new luxury car/making overdue tax payments..

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

I think there's 0.00% chance of US government disclosure. I cant think of a single reason why, after all these years, they would just change their mind.

The more interesting question is why hasn't another country disclosed? For the same reasons the US (or Canada, or UK, or whonever) hasnt? They surely aren't the only country on earth to have stumbled upon proof of extraterrestrial visitation.

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

No free will then, eh. Were just automatons, maybe.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Recent podcast with Grant Cameron
kcorradio.com... etwork.mp3

Podcast link (mp3 direct download)

edit on 18-7-2017 by BullwinkleKicksButt because: (no reason given)

Edit: This forum is useless for long links. Work it out if your interested

edit on 7.19.2017 by Kandinsky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
If there's any truth to any of this it would be inner dimensional in nature, akin to angels and demons (not unlike what Tom is going on about) and the same entities that people in high places are sacrificing chickens to and eating pizza for. The empowerment stems from us not knowing the truth so the real truth will never be exposed.

The greatest deception from Satan was convincing us he doesn't exist.

Wasn't hard for some to figure who Delonge's "advisors" were and there they are named in the video. I wonder how involved Kit Green may still be with ATS? Would definitely like to read Kit's interview in the book by the other author that Cameron briefly mentioned.

Sorry I am a bit late to the party with this my old chum. But I can maybe help you partially out with this part.

Annie Jacobsen's interview with Dr. Green is in her book "Phenomena". Although only small parts are available.This should give you some information on Google Books : click link.

What I can tell you is that it Dr. Green has been running an examination/care group since 2005 for people exposed to UAPs (UFOs) . Specifically people that show biological markers from that exposure. It leaves traces in DNA, glands and on the immune systems. It was previously thought this may be from people inadvertently exposed to 'special projects'. But Dr. Green no longer thinks that to be the case. One of the group is none other than John Burroughs. He of Rendlesham Forest UFO infamy. He has also won a case against the VA based on injuries sustained during that incident and his exposure to an odd form of Terahertz radiation. Although I can't confirm it with proof apparently a weapon was also developed off the back of what was discovered at Rendlesham (according to Burroughs).

Make of that what you will.

edit on 19/7/17 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Just to add that there were reports of a debilitating brain disease being discovered in this group, mentioned elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Here is the documentary Cameron mentioned , the "UFO" footage is from 1,18 .

What I found very interesting is starting at 1:17:21 Rod Serling's dialogue goes as follows:

We've so far talked of the past and the present. But what are the possibilities of the future? It seems almost certain that if other beings are more advanced than ourselves do inhabit other sectors of the universe then it's quite probable there will come that day. That moment in time. When official contact will be made.

Let's look at an incident that might happen in the future or perhaps could have happened already . The premise is that contact is made by extra-terrestrial beings with representatives of the United States Air Force at Holloman Air Force base......

Someone wanted Serling to say this contact ".... could have happened already" in that particular context?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
If all Wizards are Aliens and all Messiah's are Wizards, would that make Stephen Greer an Alien Messiah Wizard?

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Ok for real... one thing keeps cycling in my head... WHY TOM DELONGE?

I'm a musician... and I thought Blink-182 was one of the worst bands to ever come down the pike. And I always viewed Tom Delonge as an immature douche with an absolutely awful band.

So when I heard he had contacts and blah blah... I just couldn't take it seriously...

So can someone shed some light on WHY TOM DELONGE?

Help me... please...

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

You're exactly right. It literally makes no sense why someone such as he would be chosen unless "they" thought he would make a good candidate to reach the newer generation of millennials to keep UFOlogy going. If that's the case then I seriously question their process of selection. He's a bumbling idiot when he speaks on the topic.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

If you listen to the last interviews he gave, you'll see that it's himself who forced his way into that circle of people.

Imo, he may have paid some people from his own pocket to access some meetings.

Anyway, if all he has to bring (with his revelation) is that he's doing a project with Spielberg and JJ Abrahams, then it's just not worth it to waste time on anything related to what he has to say about the subject.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

The thing that has interested me since I first saw that documentary was the choice of location , Holloman being where the alleged meeting between Eisenhower and ET happened.

Was that encounter part of UFO lore back in the late 70's ?

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
There is no evil evil aliens or good aliens, they need to change that aspect of Ufology, they should say with "Good intentions" or "Bad Intentions", ufology put it like this was a wrestling match the evil wrestler versus the good old one, sorry folks that aspect should change its good intentions or bad intentions period, its like for example I am mexican do all mexicans are bad? nop some are, some are good some are nice, so in ufology they love to label things, oh evil aliens oh no this ones are good aliens like if it depend on the race, reptilians evil aliens, greys evil aliens, blonde humanoids good aliens! sorry but thats a really twisted thinking.

Just my 2 cents..
edit on 20-7-2017 by AlexDJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV

Ok for real... one thing keeps cycling in my head... WHY TOM DELONGE?

So when I heard he had contacts and blah blah... I just couldn't take it seriously...

So can someone shed some light on WHY TOM DELONGE?

Help me... please...

Yep at least some of it is 'real'. It really has gone beyond a punk singer musing about UFOS. DeLonge has been in contact with various people high up in the military and politicians. It was also revealed that a TV deal had been struck with VICE. Wikileaks revealed a load of emails from DeLonge to various people : Link via tinyurl

Here's another interesting one : link via tinyurl

The author of the 2nd book Peter Levenda has posted around a dozen times on here I suggest you read his postings on why Tom is the chosen one :

... His celebrity status is so powerful a tool that it can extend awareness of the UFO Phenomenon far beyond the existing UFO community to those who might never have thought about it at all.

Further, it is precisely his celebrity status coupled with his very sincere desire to know the truth about the Phenomenon that got us the access we needed to government and industry insiders...

See all Peter's postings here : link

Now if you listen to Grant Cameron closely he mentions how people with big egos have been seized upon in the past for this role by the intel boys. Interference has been going on since the CIA helped produce the 1951 movie "The Day the Earth Stood Still" and as the author of "Silver Screen Saucers" himself Robbie Graham says about DeLonge's involvement with these people.

Whatever its ultimate purpose, it would appear the Sekret Machines project is not designed to serve you, but to serve officialdom

I'll let everyone who is interested enough form their own opinions.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

The thing that has interested me since I first saw that documentary was the choice of location , Holloman being where the alleged meeting between Eisenhower and ET happened.

Was that encounter part of UFO lore back in the late 70's ?

Holloman - the place where the landing in 1971 was supposed to have taken place too. Some consider that it contains real footage of the UFO but the film makers were not allowed to show any discerning detail.

I can't find anything really before the 1980s that substantiates Eisenhower's alleged meeting with ET. You may find this link helpful : Eisenhower and His Alien Contacts.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

One thing I don't really get as accidental is why Grant Cameron deflects initially to the Bill Moore story, which became mainstream in about the very late 70's as the one of the first stories he was aware of regarding manipulation (and has since become the highest woo factor in UFO research, if not basically debunked through saturation and boredom), when he later goes on to talk about the, in my opinion, much more plausible Bob Emenegger story which was from 1973-4.

It just seems curious because the story is still there in the OP video, just somehow relegated to lesser standing.

I do like this interview with Bob.

Go to 14 minutes approx. in the OP video and listen how he describes that story. I don't know why he would place that so far back in his narrative.

There is a good interview with Emenegger that I am sure you have heard before, a Veritas Show one, linked here for any who hasn't heard it before.

Interview begins at approx. 13:40.

Short interview segment with Grant Cameron at approx. 8:30.

Highly recommended interview:

I am not sure who Grant Cameron is debunking, backing up or what the hell is going on.

edit on 20-7-2017 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join