It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It has happened. The unthinkable. The nightmare has begun.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Try eating hospital food for a week. That's what I did after my heart attack and lost 30 pounds. I still have too much weight on me so I'm working on getting back in the hospital to have heart surgery to take off 30 more.

The trick to dieting is the word LOW. Low fat, low sugar, very low salt, and very low flavor.

If that doesn't work ask your love to buy a refrigerated safe to keep all the steaks and ice cream in and to not tell you the combination.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: butcherguy

Chicken, brown rice, steamed vegetables, no butter, and something called yo-gert. I have no idea what that alien dish is.

What kind of steak is a "yo-gert"?

Plus, I have to give up sodas and no booze.

No booze.

Why she doesn't just ask me to stop breathing is beyond me.

Dear Lord.
NO BOOZE????
The woman is evil personified.

She wants me, for some ungodly reason, to live longer.

I've already made threads on ATS, I mean what else is there to live for????

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Bigburgh

What is the name of that place out there, starts with a 'P', I think... that makes giant sandwiches with french fries on them?

Primanti Brothers.

edit on 12-7-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

www.primantibros.com...

Now you've done itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Seeker beat me😁

edit on 12-7-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

What is the name of that place out there, starts with a 'P', I think... that makes giant sandwiches with french fries on them?

Primanti Brothers/

That's it! Thanks.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Welcome to the club. These wives have such unreasonable expectations.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Primanti Brothers/

That's it! Thanks.

If you are ever in Pittsburgh, my favorite muchie joint is the Old Doggery down near Pitt college! It is so crowded that when a person behind the counter looks at you, if you hesitate to shout out your order they will look at someone else! lol At least that was the way it was back in the day. Maybe Bigburgh is more familiar with it for an up to date stand point?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

Welcome to the club. These wives have such unreasonable expectations.

They are evil. I fear for my life. And my bacon and booze.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

My condolences DB.
I'm so glad that my insane metabolism rate prevents me from getting fat ever. It's impossible for me. I can eat what and how much i want and still maintain my current weight with no effort or problems at all.

Enjoy your gluten free meals and of course the indefinable paste called tofu.

That was me until about 45. Then poof, everything changed until about 60 when I decided to do something about it.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I could hook you up with our cat. We put her on a diet after our other one died of brain cancer.

It gets much, much easier to diet a cat when you are only feeding one it turns out.

I will tell you litany of cruel indignities she must suffer in the quest to trim her bulging feline waistline.

She only gets one half serving of Sheba wet food in the morning. That's barely 3 bites as she snarfs it!

Then, in the evening, her meager dry food ration is poured into a plastic bottle with 3 small holes in it, and she must roll it around on the kitchen floor to make individual kibbles fall out over a long period of time. She calls this torture. We call it making her "work for it" so she exercises while she eats.

I'm sure your wife is kinder.
edit on 12-7-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

O's baby! You'll never finish a Small order of fries😊

Corrected..
www.theoriginalhotdogshop.com...

edit on 12-7-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You're right.

I'm going to have to start sneaking and eating our cats food.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Here's what I am hearing...correct me if I have misunderstood anything...

You are old.

You are fat.

You would rather fake enjoying a romantic, sexual relationship with a man and eat what you want, than go on a diet and be with a woman you love who happens to care about your health...or you are torn about that question.

amiright?

I find your dedication to making 'f-ck it' a reality, truly inspiriational, DBC.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It's a long tedious process. A tip, if your not hungry, your not losing weight. It's also not just a diet its a lifestyle one has to live with for the rest of their life. I've been on a 1500 calorie a day diet for 1.5 years now & I have lost 40 pounds. I started at 270 pounds. On my particular diet I can eat anything I want just not over 1500 calories per day. 1 day per week I splurge & don't count calories.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: ketsuko

You're right.

I'm going to have to start sneaking and eating our cats food.

That was our cat's strategy. She just stole food from the others until they all died off leaving her the only one. Now she can't poach anymore, so she's stuck on her diet rations.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha,

Oh lord, you sound like my wife!

I can't stop laughing!!!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBIZZ
It's a long tedious process. A tip, if your not hungry, your not losing weight. It's also not just a diet its a lifestyle one has to live with for the rest of their life. I've been on a 1500 calorie a day diet for 1.5 years now & I have lost 40 pounds. I started at 270 pounds. On my particular diet I can eat anything I want just not over 1500 calories per day. 1 day per week I splurge & don't count calories.

My folks are on a ketogenic diet mainly so mom could get her weight down to where they'd replace her knees.

They also have a cheat day.

I have noticed myself that if I get down to a certain amount of food, eaten at a certain time of day, my body adapts and doesn't tend to bug me for food unless I am missing its accustomed meal time. Where I get screwed is with hormones. Sometimes, it's not so great to be a woman.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I've been there for a few years.

Kill yourself now.

If it tastes good...Spit it out.

There will come a day when you look forward to yogurt.

Almost 3 years no smokes...Feels like I haven't had a smoke in 3 years.

Kill yourself now..

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and will not die a wise old man once told me

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Ouch!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join