It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton models Samantha Bee's 'Nasty Woman' shirt to support Planned Parenthood

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: seasonal

So an organization that promotes women's sexual health is selling t-shirts that say nasty woman...

This should work out great.

It's no different than Trump fans wearing shirts that say "deplorable" on it.

Makes sense to me. Own that #.

Its not any different, but it's just as dumb.

Having to wear political affiliation on your sleeve (pun intended) is just beyond me, as is affiliation.

This country was built off individualism and look where we are. To petty to have good healthy debate, and more willing to wear our views as offensive, and to be offensive.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
It's just Hillary's roundabout way of reminding you yo as what she really is. NASTY!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
These people are just laughing at anyone who has a shred of traditional morality left.

"Nasty women" describes PP's clientele perfectly, and they want to shove it in your face (no pun intended) every chance they get.

"Shameless, disgusting excuse for a human being" is what it should say.

edit on 7/12/17 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
These people are just laughing at anyone who has a shred of traditional morality left.

"Nasty women" describes PP's clientele perfectly, and they want to shove it in your face (no pun intended) every chance they get.

"Shameless, disgusting excuse for a human being" is what it should say.

Tell us how you really feel.

Not everyone is raised the way they should be.

And if you say traditional, that's pretty broad. If you're speaking of American traditionalist, than I assume. You imply Christianity.

If I'm right, all sins are equal including judging. So get off your high horse before you fall off. We wouldn't want you getting hurt

And full disclosure, I'm a non promiscuous "traditionalist".

Not everyone had good parents to teach them to find genuine love and affection, some people are lost. Help a neighbor before damning them.
edit on 12-7-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Liberals are so unoriginal. Always copying Trump. They came up with this idea after Trump turned her "deplorables" comment back onto her and libs.

The irony is any woman wearing a "Nasty Woman" shirt is going to have a lot of splaining to do. Where anyone wearing a "Deplorable" shirt gets a high five.

On a closing thought...I cannot think of a more appropriate shirt for ol' Hillary to wear as a self fulling prophecy.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Thanks for the Vietnam like flashbacks that Ashley Judd during her speech caused again. Her speech made no sense and she came of pretty unhinged. Wait...okay never mind it fits the Leprechaun perfectly. Though i would've prefered Nasty Pantsuit Woman.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

That's the same shirt I wear when I shop at Walmart.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I've been to PP myself for various reasons..... I don't get this. I'm trying not to laugh. I mean I kind of get it, but I really don't get it. Maybe that's just my personal problem I guess. Nasty Woman? OK. I get the sarcasm aspect. I support PP but idk what this shirt or Hillary is going to do for them.

-Alee

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

So an organization that promotes women's sexual health is selling t-shirts that say nasty woman...

This should work out great.

It's no different than Trump fans wearing shirts that say "deplorable" on it.

Makes sense to me. Own that #.

Its not any different, but it's just as dumb.

Having to wear political affiliation on your sleeve (pun intended) is just beyond me, as is affiliation.

This country was built off individualism and look where we are. To petty to have good healthy debate, and more willing to wear our views as offensive, and to be offensive.

Agreed. That was my point. In both cases, it's just people flashing gang signs.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

I think she defined the term quite well!!

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Looks like hilary is getting in on the troll game lol

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

On Nov. 18, Dambara Upadhyay slept in a hut outside her house.

It's a common practice in some villages in western Nepal — women who are menstruating sleep in a small hut or shed out of a fear they will contaminate the home or anger the Hindu gods if they remain indoors. Many people in this part of the country believe family members or livestock will get sick, or even die, if a menstruating woman doesn't stick to the rules.

www.npr.org...

because well, ya know, women are nasty!!!
edit on 12-7-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Well all the other shirts sell for $24.95 and this particular shirt sells for $25.00, so it would appear the $0.5 is going to Planned Parenthood to help them raise money to try to elect a Democratic government where tax-funding won't be threatened.

www.factcheck.org...

www.plannedparenthood.org...

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

If they wanted to elect a pro abortion dem govt, they should not have let Hillary steal the campaign from someone who could have won.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I am sure that was not the only factor.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Per your comment. That is a hot button issue that sway idiot voters.

Used a a wedge, quite successfully, pro abort VS anti.

And the band plays on.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Seated deeply in religious leanings.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I would imagine an atheist could be anti abortion.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

as opposed to crap like this???

yes, ending "funding" to planned parenthood is the answer to our healthcare crisis!!!
never mind that the fornification and adultery that often occurs before the abortion is part of those ten commandments also...
or that pregnant women need healthcare to deliver healthy babies safely!
god says!! if we just obey him, he will heal all our diseases, we won't need healthcare anymore..

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I would imagine an atheist could be anti abortion.

You don't have an atheist for a President.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join