It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton models Samantha Bee's 'Nasty Woman' shirt to support Planned Parenthood

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Freedom of speech is great.

We all have our views, I am anti abortion for me. I can't and would not tell others what to do, that is between them and God (if that applies).

I think out tax dollars (flat tax to cover medical) should put PP out of business because it would no longer be needed. Our system is hopelessly broken and I have little faith that the group of millionaires that hold Congress will get anything done but kick that can down the road, if there is any road left.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: dawnstar

Freedom of speech is great.

We all have our views, I am anti abortion for me. I can't and would not tell others what to do, that is between them and God (if that applies).

I think out tax dollars (flat tax to cover medical) should put PP out of business because it would no longer be needed. Our system is hopelessly broken and I have little faith that the group of millionaires that hold Congress will get anything done but kick that can down the road, if there is any road left.

PP spends 3% of their tax dollars on abortion, the other 97% goes to health programs for women.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Ok what does that have to do with my view?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Ok what does that have to do with my view?

You are throwing away the other 97% vital health services to women and that isn't right.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

As I said, PP would no longer be needed if we had tax payer funded (flat tax) medical system.

For profit system is going to bankrupt our country-literally.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

As I said, PP would no longer be needed if we had tax payer funded (flat tax) medical system.

For profit system is going to bankrupt our country-literally.

I don't have much faith in your medical system at this point.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

You have faith in the in-place system?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

You have faith in the in-place system?

How are you able to turn a simple sentence right around?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

The same way you didn't answer the question I asked.

I (think) we are on the same side, but on 2 different roads.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
Can anyone explain to me how a bunch of idiots decided that "nasty" meant something derogatory towards women? Prez used the word in place of "vicious", clearly. As in Hilary being a relentless bad guy, so to speak. Why do a bunch of dummies believe he meant it as some term applied only to women? As if nasty meant she smells bad down there, or was a slut...or some other nonsense. Because he used the word woman after it? This can't be the reason.

Can anyone explain what the hell is happening here, because I'm having a hard time believing this reality is truly real when an entire movement is based on an obvious "out of context" situation like this. The guy was saying she was nasty as in relentless...or vicious...or "bad". Am I living in the Twilight Zone of fake news and completely misconstrued statements or am I missing something here?

Did you grow up in a different era than the rest of us?

Nasty?
Seriously?

nas·ty/ˈnastē/
adjective

highly unpleasant, especially to the senses; physically nauseating.

(of a person or animal) behaving in an unpleasant or spiteful way.

physically or mentally damaging or harmful.

You just put the EXACT definition I am saying he meant as the second line of your dictionary excerpt. "behaving in an unpleasant or spiteful way"....another way of saying she is vicious...or a bad person, etc. He in no way was talking about it as a female related thing or in relation to something like smell or feminine hygiene, etc. It's absurd that anyone would believe that.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

and yet, if one were to consider trump's behavior during the campaign compared to hillary's..
well, I guess the standard as to one is "nasty" or not must be different depending on one is a women or a man???

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

and yet, if one were to consider trump's behavior during the campaign compared to hillary's..
well, I guess the standard as to one is "nasty" or not must be different depending on one is a women or a man???

Yes, this falls in into that category, such as women are aggressive and men are assertive.

<< 1  2   >>

join