It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown government program for females.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Starred. That was my first inclination after an off-world operation where the women are shuttled off into parts unknown. I do not respect the OP for disclosing this information openly but am intrigued.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Google "Strange Diary Found On Plane"

Thats your female friends future career.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar
a reply to: 8675309jenny

...I do not respect the OP for disclosing this information openly but am intrigued.

Why not? Do you think it should be secret that pretty young women are being selected to breed with older successful men? That older successful men have the right to set humanity's priorities? Without humanity's input? Why do you think people do not have a right to be informed? Or presumably, to make fully informed decisions for themselves?

...?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Islamic infiltrators,
read assasinations...

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho
Google "Strange Diary Found On Plane"

Thats your female friends future career.

That OP on GLP was a good read and a mind#.

Is there anywhere else to read more in this other than GLP?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
A while back I heard of a secret group cAlled providence has anyone heard of these guys supposedly there made up of 3 people at a time male and female operatives they are apparently everywhere and nowhere at the same time. They have there hands in everything can anyone tell me more?

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: toysforadults

DEVGRU reportedly uses women in their intel squadron. They send couples in to some areas on Intel gathering missions, because people rarely look twice at a couple.

This is what I was thinking too, but also it could be a pilot program to see if women can go through naval special warfare training without having to make a whole showcase about it if they can't. I seem to remember a Security Forces Program in the 90's in the Marine Corps that tried this type of thing. I believe it showed that Women had a horrid failure rate and some changes were needed in order to get women in Security Forces Units (I believe that failure rate was 1 success out of 9 women tested. Though I may be off of this)

If women tried SEAL training and failed at the official training centers, then the public would have a field day over it. If women can get tested and ran through a less known training camp and failed, then no harm done, but if they succeed then the navy would more then likely need poster children (ie pretty faces) for recruiting purposes.

But this is just nothing more then speculation, shoot it could be for anything:
Comfort girls for the troops
sacrifices for lord Baal
some kind of special forces girlscout unit to push cookies
who knows....

I think it could be a prototype SEAL/Female thing (as stated above) or maybe Langley needs more Female operatives. I guess the only way of knowing is just to keep an ear out for any additional intel.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join