It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unknown government program for females.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Well, it could be anything. The lack of family and relationship commitments suggests based "away". If non combat, then liaison.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Partipris

I'll second that...

OPSEC is clear as mud!
But; so far, so good

Stay safe and stay smart!

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Right. My point is that it's not anything to do with SEALS, SWCC, or EOD. The typical, in view, glorified NSW programs. This is something else that had little to no connection to those programs.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Partipris

Valid point. My only saving grace here is that I truly DON'T know. Plausible deniability. So anything I can imagine is purely speculation. But if I did end up finding out some terrible truth, I would probably keep my mouth shut for sure.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: qiwi676

Nothing to do with them that you know of. Point being, if it was really the super duper top secret program you think it may be, detailers aren't going to sit around yapping on about it, if they even know what the program is to begin with. If there's a personnel requirement that needs filling, they post the requirements for the job. They're not going to go tell people "we need hot chicks who can deal with blood because we want to send them into foreign countries to whack people."

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Probably being trained a state prostitute.

Will likely get whored out to targets of interest either to gather information or help kill them.

Not exactly a new concept to use women to trap men.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: Trueman

Part of a deal with ET. They are making hybrids.

My thoughts exactly. The being attractive part botherrs me though. Is it a requirement or did the OP just add that for a simple description of her? I'm curious about the it's very rewarding part also. Which rewards are we talking about here? Money,spiritual awakening,inhuman capabilities or something else? I'm very intrigued but i need more info to go on.

Maybe it's an undercover task force to free female sex slaves (child and/or adult)?

Travel a lot: to any location where it's happening

Being attractive (not ugly) : easier for the slaves to trust them by their smile, also...to go undercover as one...

No children : the task force members don't have a pre-disposition to being overly mothering with emotional bonding if the slave gets hurt and therefore task member defies orders and blows their cover

Rewarding: goes without saying

Being female (not male): excludes any infractions a male may make around the temptation of the profession, less intimidating, and would fit the gender demanded by the traffickers, if they went in to "be a slave" and bust the operation from within.

Be in shape and ok with the sight of death: The final busts would definitely have a high chance of combat and death, not to mention having to witness how these people are treated I this sick market.

...could be this.... I hope so at least

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: qiwi676
a reply to: Trueman

Haha. She actually joked about being a baby factory for experiments. But no lol

She can't remember. You know ET erase your memory after the fun.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Perhaps she will be the bait for a honey pot operation.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Right, we need a qualifier for that!

OP, on a scale of Melania to Ivanka, how attractive is your friend?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

DEVGRU reportedly uses women in their intel squadron. They send couples in to some areas on Intel gathering missions, because people rarely look twice at a couple.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

SEAL Teams 2,4,8 and 10 are all based in Little Creek.

Maybe a connection?

Beat me to it. Special Ops.
In to the meatgrinder.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: qiwi676
So there are others on a list that she has seen that have been recruited for this program. All female, all single with no dependents, and varying jobs in the Navy.
she had only seen a list of names and had not social media stalkedthe other candidates (maybe out of fear of looking too far into it?)

How does she know they are all single with no dependents if all she saw was a list of names?
edit on 10-7-2017 by kruphix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Jihadi Humiliation Squad ?

Do you still go to heaven if you get shot by a woman not wearing a burka?

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: dilly83
Knew a girl who did something similar, she was a 9/10 easy. I think the term is a "robin" and using pretty girls for intel collecting is a really old trick maybe one of the first, nothing new

seconded, women are better at collecting data

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: toysforadults

DEVGRU reportedly uses women in their intel squadron. They send couples in to some areas on Intel gathering missions, because people rarely look twice at a couple.

also, it's known (by who?) that a couple with a kid is NOT government

I just know for sure the SF recon guys and CIA use women as assets to collect data before conductong operations

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Project wonder woman?
edit on 11-7-2017 by Sapphire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

We are detailers. We have access to dependency information.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Unknown government program for females

I wonder if they accept trans...errr...persons. You know...guys with fake boobs and stuff.

Maybe all this is a start of formation of Trump's personal bodyguards. Highly trained...and sexy...just like Donny likes it

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Did I understand in the OP that the chosen women "never" return?

Such a sad thread really if this at all compromises human/female life in the future either Military or civilian.

Some things are better left discussed in private and not on a discussion forum.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join