It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Team Met With Lawyer Linked to Kremlin During Campaign

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
if only nixon had thought of saying fake news at the anonymous sources that rumbled him.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: MysticPearl

It's not illegal to work with Russian nationals or with Russian government officials, although there are rules and guidelines. It is illegal to work with foreign agents to influence and American election. That's not fake news.

Yet.....still no evidence a year later. It's pure fake news.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: m1kelowry

So what you are saying is the 1000 Russians that trolled for trump on the internet were more influential than 90% of the msm who trolled for Hillary, along with the help of Google, twitter, reddit, Hollywood and more and the 1000's of paid democrat trolls on the internet, several of which were banned from ats (not aware of any pro trump ats members being outed as sock puppets).

I guess the democrats know what to do in 2018/2020 then. Up their meme game.

Meme magic is real people

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Aren't ALL russians connected to the kremlin?

Lol sure sounds like it.

2 weeks ago I was in a room with 12 middle aged russian gals. I have to admit, some looked like spies.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Oh my dear, almost everyday there's another bombshell revelation revealing Russian collusion in Trumpistanville! Holy crap, the last 3 days of shinanigans should prove collusion beyond a shadow of a doubt! Trump is a compromised traitor.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

All the Russians in Trump's circle are.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Well if you can prove that they are in DC only because of Trump, then you might have something.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

I guess what I am saying is that 1000's of Russians working 14-18 hour days every day, for a year or two, to spread bull# pro on one side, con on another to a susceptible public that then parroted it was very effective.

Trump then effectively parroting the same bull# in the same manner throughout social media and the MSM was also very effective.

It certainly could be enough to split the vote between Bernie and Hilary, dividing the party, including pushing many voters to the other side. I mention the underlying NLP principles that Scott Adams mentioned because Russia may have been very well doing the same thing throughout their promotions via the trolls.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Oh my dear, almost everyday there's another bombshell revelation revealing Russian collusion in Trumpistanville! Holy crap, the last 3 days of shinanigans should prove collusion beyond a shadow of a doubt! Trump is a compromised traitor.

I don't understand how Trump's supporters and the like are not furious with his inability to criticize Russia or Putin. He just can't/won't go there which is just not the American way.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Well if you can prove that they are in DC only because of Trump, then you might have something.

Silly.......They're there because that's where the action is.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure it took 2 years to impeach Nixon. He had die hard following in denial all the way to end as well.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

My father in law still says he did a bang up job and got framed.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I dont really see how you can call this "fake news" Don Jr himself has now confirmed it happened (though given 2 different accounts). The only details missing are exactly what was said and in what manner. We know from Don Jr's statements (which were pretty shocking in themselves) that Paul Manafort and Jared Kushner were also involved. We also know that on that same day Trump met with Paul Manafort and announced a large speech, which due to I believe the Pulse Nightclub shooting didnt happen until June 22nd.

The story ran in Politico last year about June 9th Trump, Kushner, and other advisers hunkered down and discussed Anti-Hillary info.

I still dont believe we are gonna know anything until the final Mueller report, but it just adds more smoke in what already appears to be a very smoky room.

edit on 9-7-2017 by trb71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2017 by trb71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Silly.......They're there because that's where the action is.

Eggzactly!

Since forever.

In fact, it'd be unbelievable if they didn't meet any russians, unlike some dems that claim they never did.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

There are now five (5) confirmed sources on this, as well as Don Jr's statement of admission he met with a Kremlin-linked lawyer in hopes of getting damaging information to help his Dad win the election.

I guess *this* is why the twitter/facebook/reddit bots and folks on ATS have been pushing everything else under the sun.

Sat/Sundays are weak days of the news cycle to drop bombs, I fully expect something MAJOR to drop later this week or the next ...

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Watch Trump's hands when he speaks. He's using NLP techniques with his gestures and positioning of the fingers. It's well known for politicians and businessmen to do it...

It's entertaining though, because of how terrible and exaggerated he is when he does it though. It's like he's trying to hit some NLP two-by-four over everyone's heads.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Aren't ALL russians connected to the kremlin?

Lol sure sounds like it.

2 weeks ago I was in a room with 12 middle aged russian gals. I have to admit, some looked like spies.

I am calling the NYT. You've been in a room with Russians and have also said some things that are supportive of Trump. This is the smoking gun the NYT have been waiting for! Did you mean to give up the secret... do you have an immunity deal?

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   

It's not illegal to work with Russian nationals or with Russian government officials, although there are rules and guidelines. It is illegal to work with foreign agents to influence and American election. That's not fake news.

It's not illegal to work with the Russians to influence an election unless a law is broken.
Even so, the idea that the Trump campaign was working with Russia to influence the election is fake news.

We do know, however, that the Clinton campaign paid a company working as an undeclared Russian agent for the Kremlin to dig up dirt on Trump. There might well be some criminal activity there and it's the closest by far we've come to finding out about serious wrong doing.
edit on 10/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

Watch Trump's hands when he speaks. He's using NLP techniques with his gestures and positioning of the fingers. It's well known for politicians and businessmen to do it...

It's entertaining though, because of how terrible and exaggerated he is when he does it though. It's like he's trying to hit some NLP two-by-four over everyone's heads.

The most interesting part about NLP is not knowing if you are being influenced or not. Is the veil lifting once you know the techniques?

I was at an event years ago and the speaker was absolutely using NLP techniques to influence the crowd. I directly asked him about it later and he admitted it.

Scott Adams claims Trump is the best influencer he has ever seen. I personally would call the cops if Trump showed up at my house asking to use the bathroom.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join