It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you give a Mouse a Cookie and the Liberal LGBT Agenda

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

What about androgen insensitivity syndrome? Is that a matter of opinion?

Yes, please tell me one of many diseases or disorders that exist. Anyone these days has a disorder and needs medicated if you see a psychiatrist.

Hold up......

Anyone these days has a disorder and needs medicated

needs medicated

My....brain....cannot....take.....it.....*explodes*

I dont think you broke that down enough or added enough periods

.................is...............this.............enough......................................?

Nope

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So no comment on the actual content of my post?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Do you need one from me?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

A quick Google search would have taken a second and saved you from looking like an idiot.

AIS is a genetic mutation that prevents the developing fetus from reacting to androgen. As a result you can have someone that is genetically male but phenotypically female.

There's actually a theory that a number of high fashion models have AIS.
i know right, just ask google. Where can i get my google expert degree of knowing everything?

At no other point in human history has the whole of humanity had, at their fingertips the entirety of human knowledge... and you're like.....

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

A quick Google search would have taken a second and saved you from looking like an idiot.

AIS is a genetic mutation that prevents the developing fetus from reacting to androgen. As a result you can have someone that is genetically male but phenotypically female.

i know right, just ask google. Where can i get my google expert degree of knowing everything?

If you took even a minute to google these terms, we might have a small iota of respect for you for at least trying to understand, but your complete lack of trying makes us laugh at you. Go to sleep tonight knowing that.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

At no other point in human history has the whole of humanity had, at their fingertips the entirety of human knowledge... and you're like.....

It's like you lead a horse to water for a drink and instead of drinking it argues with you all day about the water being poisoned even though it has no idea what poison even is.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Commenting would mean he'd have to use his brain or at least put in a little effort. Why the hell would he go and do a thing like that?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

It's like you lead a horse to water for a drink and instead of drinking it argues with you all day about the water being poisoned even though it has no idea what poison even is.

Argh....

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

No, i just dont believe everything i read, i question everything and keep my emotions out of my research. Kinda like how transgenders will die trying to prove how a male is really a female but in fact will be a male even after death. But because of theyre feelings they will find whatever means to back their claim.

link   

Or if you led a horse to water and it started to argue with its own horse ass about chemistry.

link   

Considering you were originally acting like AIS was a fictitious psychological disorder...

Yeah I would like to hear what you actually have to say about AIS and its implication on your worldview.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

More accurately, he's arguing that because it was once rain, it will never be drinking water. Just because some sick twisted weirdos bottled the rain, doesn't mean it's water in a bottle. Because gawd doesn't make mistakes like that. It's either rain or it's drinking water, goddammit.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

No, i just dont believe everything i read, i question everything and keep my emotions out of my research. Kinda like how transgenders will die trying to prove how a male is really a female but in fact will be a male even after death. But because of theyre feelings they will find whatever means to back their claim.

You keep only your emotions out of your research? To me it looks like you keep your brain out of it too.

But hold up....(.................extra periods just for you)

You don't do any research so there's really no point to your actual post. I guess we can all go home now.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

More accurately, he's arguing that because it was once rain, it will never be drinking water. Just because some sick twisted weirdos bottled the rain, doesn't mean it's water in a bottle. Because gawd doesn't make mistakes like that. It's either rain or it's drinking water, goddammit.

Dont care, boys, have fun with your slumber party and pillow fights in your tights
edit on 6-7-2017 by xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Like it or not, accept it or not, makes no difference to me.
But here are the facts.
Humans and mammals have a sex chromosome, two of which are normally present in female cells (designated XX) and only one in male cells (designated XY).
ghr.nlm.nih.gov...
www.medicinenet.com...
www.biology-online.org...
en.oxforddictionaries.com...
medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...
www.livescience.com...
dictionary.cambridge.org...
www.emedicinehealth.com...
( there are many, many more references. But really, you want more proof that normally, 2 + 2 = 4?)
ATS, deny ignorance.
And don't feed the mice.

SnF

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I don't believe everything I read either...

But let's explore what you just said. What is it that makes you attracted to your wife, GF, horse, whatever... is it feelings? Do you love your wife, GF, horse? WTF is love anyway? Is it feelings? Sure it is....

What makes you a man? Do you feel like a man? or is it only because you have extra parts where the saddle horn hits you?

Why do you have those feelings? Hormones? The Bible? Science articles?

If you would only take a moment and at least try to be honest with yourself, you might begin to understand the dilemma that LGBT folks find themselves in.... they don't feel like what you think they should feel like. That's the bottom line. And personally, I don't think I or anyone else has the right to tell anyone how they should feel. But on the other hand, I don't think anyone has the right to deny equality and human dignity to anyone based upon how they feel.

Do you follow me? or no....
edit on 6-7-2017 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Dont care, boys, have fun with your slumber party and pillow fights in your tights

Hahaha, another nonsensical post. You don't make any sense. And there are some girls here, too, fyi.

I bet you consider yourself a real man's man, dont you?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
But here are the facts.
Humans and mammals have a sex chromosome, two of which are normally present in female cells (designated XX) and only one in male cells (designated XY).
ghr.nlm.nih.gov...
www.medicinenet.com...
www.livescience.com...
( there are many, many more references. But really, you want more proof that normally, 2 + 2 = 4?)
ATS, deny ignorance.
And don't feed the mice.

SnF

They will fight you to no end that a dress makes a boy a girl. They wont even argue about the XX or XY, theyll give you other rubbish and crap.

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Who you are attracted to is NOT a choice. It just happens.

It seems there are a lot of choices that go into attraction, or am I born with the desire for lets say women over 250 lbs?

link   

originally posted by: Violater1
But here are the facts.
ghr.nlm.nih.gov...
www.medicinenet.com...
www.livescience.com...
ATS, deny ignorance.
And don't feed the mice.

SnF

Not sure of the point you're making aside from you knowing and citing sources regarding chromosomes....

Care to explain further?

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join