It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you give a Mouse a Cookie and the Liberal LGBT Agenda

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

What about androgen insensitivity syndrome? Is that a matter of opinion?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: GuidedKill

None of that has anything to do with who is attracted to whom. I know a guy who fell in love with a woman who can't have children. He knew this when he first met her, but fell in love with her anyway. You don't choose who you are attracted to. It just happens.

You're wife not being able to have children is based off her own body and it's physiological make up. I am truly sorry for her and you, but as you very well know having children is not a requirement for love or happiness....I never said that.

I just said being gay is not a genetic or a natural choice...people choose to be gay and are not influenced but anything scientific except personal beliefs.

And secondly, let's put it simpleton terms...you know..to assist with your continued willful ignorance:
If being gay is a choice/lifestyle, then you being straight is a choice and is a lifestyle.

Some would just call it mother nature...I have a three beautiful children born from their mother and I naturally..We didn't need a pinch hitter or a neighbor to act as a baby oven...

When I look at my kids I see their mother and I.....Not some me and some person I hit up on craigslist to help me and my gay lover do what heterosexuals can do naturally....Can gay couples say the same??

Ill wait for your answer.

Hey congrats on the fertility... that's outstanding.

But I have to ask... are parents of adopted children any less a "mother" or "father" to their children than parents of "natural" children?

no

Then WTF man?

Do you not see the flaws in your reasoning?

I personally know a few same sex couples that have adopted children and they are all just fine. I think your issue is that you have a sense of moral authority over others that just doesn't exist except in your own mind. Homosexuality offends that sense of moral authority so you rail against it.

Got news for you and all the other folks with that same false sense of authority... those days are numbered.

I never argued about the love...Only the that is it not anatomically or physiologically correct to be gay. I said it is not natural and people aren't born to be gay. It is a choice. PERIOD....

All I ever said...Matter of fact one of my original posts was that no one should be discriminated against....Then people got on this gay is not a choice I was born that way. And I said I disagree....the science backs my argument more than thiers is all. I was only pointing out that mother nature agrees with me judging by the fact that only males and females can reproduce...

that is it not anatomically or physiologically correct to be gay. I said it is not natural and people aren't born to be gay.

I get it... G*d doesn't make mistakes, right?

How do you explain hermaphrodites?

If god is put into the mix then the negative (gay) side effects of man kind would be the devil.

I really want to debate you and would truly love to reply in some way...but..your post...it really doesn't make any sense. Come back when you're parents get off work.

Yee, doesnt make sense men like to dress like a little girl and honestly believe they are girls but here we are, arguing with delusional people

Care to explain why intersex people exist?

Thats a matter of opinion, if you think a dress makes a man a girl or chopping his dick off makes him a girl then by all means, believe away.

Wow, you think those that are intersex is a matter of opinion? If I were you (which I am so glad I am not)..I would have at least done a 2 second google search on the definition of 'intersex'.

Now...I think my eyes rolled into the next state.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

None of that has anything to do with who is attracted to whom. I know a guy who fell in love with a woman who can't have children. He knew this when he first met her, but fell in love with her anyway. You don't choose who you are attracted to. It just happens.

You're wife not being able to have children is based off her own body and it's physiological make up. I am truly sorry for her and you, but as you very well know having children is not a requirement for love or happiness....I never said that.

I just said being gay is not a genetic or a natural choice...people choose to be gay and are not influenced but anything scientific except personal beliefs.

And secondly, let's put it simpleton terms...you know..to assist with your continued willful ignorance:
If being gay is a choice/lifestyle, then you being straight is a choice and is a lifestyle.

Some would just call it mother nature...I have a three beautiful children born from their mother and I naturally..We didn't need a pinch hitter or a neighbor to act as a baby oven...

When I look at my kids I see their mother and I.....Not some me and some person I hit up on craigslist to help me and my gay lover do what heterosexuals can do naturally....Can gay couples say the same??

But I have to ask... are parents of adopted children any less a "mother" or "father" to their children than parents of "natural" children?

no

Then WTF man?

I personally know a few same sex couples that have adopted children and they are all just fine. I think your issue is that you have a sense of moral authority over others that just doesn't exist except in your own mind. Homosexuality offends that sense of moral authority so you rail against it.

Got news for you and all the other folks with that same false sense of authority... those days are numbered.

I never argued about the love...Only the that is it not anatomically or physiologically correct to be gay. I said it is not natural and people aren't born to be gay. It is a choice. PERIOD....

All I ever said...Matter of fact one of my original posts was that no one should be discriminated against....Then people got on this gay is not a choice I was born that way. And I said I disagree....the science backs my argument more than thiers is all. I was only pointing out that mother nature agrees with me judging by the fact that only males and females can reproduce...

that is it not anatomically or physiologically correct to be gay. I said it is not natural and people aren't born to be gay.

If god is put into the mix then the negative (gay) side effects of man kind would be the devil.

I really want to debate you and would truly love to reply in some way...but..your post...it really doesn't make any sense. Come back when you're parents get off work.

Yee, doesnt make sense men like to dress like a little girl and honestly believe they are girls but here we are, arguing with delusional people

Thats a matter of opinion, if you think a dress makes a man a girl or chopping his dick off makes him a girl then by all means, believe away.

Clearly you don't know what intersex people are.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

no

Then WTF man?

A simple, yet incorrect generalization made on behalf of a simple and incorrect individual. Again, I wouldn't bother posting until you've done all the necessary research on all fronts. Your post shows that you, much like Guidedkill, do not understand the science behind it.

Ya know, science can prove and disprove anything you want. But if google makes you feel smarter then google away

Science cannot prove or disprove whatever you want it to. That does not make any sense, surely you must know that?

link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Yes, please tell me one of many diseases or disorders that exist. Anyone these days has a disorder and needs medicated if you see a psychiatrist.

link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Get it yet?

Nope. Mostly because you make no sense.

And if that was one of your lame attempts at humor you need to go back to the joke writing drawing board.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

no

Then WTF man?

A simple, yet incorrect generalization made on behalf of a simple and incorrect individual. Again, I wouldn't bother posting until you've done all the necessary research on all fronts. Your post shows that you, much like Guidedkill, do not understand the science behind it.

Ya know, science can prove and disprove anything you want. But if google makes you feel smarter then google away

Ya know.... there are smarter folks than you and I that have studied this and many other subjects, I'm willing to defer to their expertise.

This statement: "science can prove and disprove anything you want." proves you know nothing about how science is actually conducted.
edit on 6-7-2017 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKExYa know, science can prove and disprove anything you want.

Really? Great! That means the energy problem is solved thanks to all those perpetual motion machines that will soon be rolling off the production lines. No more fuel bills - yippee! Why weren't we told sooner?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

no

Then WTF man?

Ya know.... there are smarter folks than you and I that have studied this and many other subjects, I'm willing to defer to their expertise.

This statement: "science can prove and disprove anything you want." proves you know nothing about how science is actually conducted.

Ive read articles in the past that prove there is not a god and others that can prove there is. Idc if there are smarter people then me, that doesnt effect my life. There are smarter people then yourself as well, so whats your point?

link   

Yes, please tell me one of many diseases or disorders that exist. Anyone these days has a disorder and needs medicated if you see a psychiatrist.

Hold up......

Anyone these days has a disorder and needs medicated

needs medicated

My....brain....cannot....take.....it.....*explodes*

edit on 6-7-2017 by ReyaPhemhurth because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Thing is that they were already doing it, but they didn't have to wave a flag or something to declare it to the world at the same time.

Only if they did not make anyone aware of their situation.

So, basically, as long as they are closeted they are good in your book? I guess you'll have to suck it up and deal with it too.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

no

Then WTF man?

Ive read articles in the past that prove there is not a god and others that can prove there is. Idc if there are smarter people then me, that doesnt effect my life. There are smarter people then yourself as well, so whats your point?

You missed the point? Why am I not surprised.

Science.... is not opinion.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Hold up......

needs medicated

I dont think you broke that down enough or added enough periods

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

no

Then WTF man?

So... if an intersex individual was assigned one gender at birth (flipped a coin or something) but grows up knowing they are not that gender, that person is wrong? Why would that person be wrong and the doctor who arbitrarily assigned a gender be correct?

Gender dysphoria is damned near detectable in utero already (is only detectable posthumously for now) and is being increasingly categorized as a neurological intersexed condition by experts. Just as genitalia can be sexually ambiguous at birth, so can the neuroreceptors in your brain.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   

A quick Google search would have taken a second and saved you from looking like an idiot.

AIS is a genetic mutation that prevents the developing fetus from reacting to androgen. As a result you can have someone that is genetically male but phenotypically female.

There's actually a theory that a number of high fashion models have AIS.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

no

Then WTF man?

You found articles that prove there's a god? You must point me in that direction because I gotta see this. lmao

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   

A quick Google search would have taken a second and saved you from looking like an idiot.

AIS is a genetic mutation that prevents the developing fetus from reacting to androgen. As a result you can have someone that is genetically male but phenotypically female.

i know right, just ask google. Where can i get my google expert degree of knowing everything?

link   

The guy swung out on the definition of intersex. There was no way he was going to know THAT definition. Though if he did, it would have been easy for him to answer my question on what makes people intersex.
edit on 6-7-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

link   

Hold up......

needs medicated

I dont think you broke that down enough or added enough periods

.................is...............this.............enough......................................?

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join