It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you give a Mouse a Cookie and the Liberal LGBT Agenda

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

And what about people that have XY chromosomes but are physically a female in every way?

Default babies will convert to female every time, doesnt happen to often though.

Convert?....really? That's the phrasing you chose?

And every time? Where is your evidence to support this?

Yes, convert. Actually i first learned about this watching tv in the late 90's had a beautiful female that started off as a male but was converted to female during the pregnancy, she had no reproductive organs though because of it, nor did she have a dick. But i looked into it and researched it years ago, and read about it again recently. Cant remember where but google can show you if you care to read about it.

The vagueness and lack of sense in your post would make it virtually impossible to locate such a search item. What does your post even mean? I have tried rereading it several times. SMH. And I like how you go out of your way to mention how you researched it. What the hell did you look up?

"Late 90s tv show where beautiful woman became a man because she converted during pregnancy and also didn't have a dick or reproductive organs"? That's a hell of a search term....

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

It sort of sounds like you're describing AIS. So technically she is male on a genetic level.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

It sort of sounds like you're describing AIS. So technically she is male on a genetic level.

How dare you use science!! Get out of here, heretic!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Get the f outta here.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This whole gender thing is just silly. There are 3 genders. Male, Female and hermaphrodite. Anything else is just made up entitled nonsense.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: TinfoilTP

But having sex with the conscious intention of not having babies... is that natural? Is it wrong?

Nothing wrong with practice.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: TinfoilTP

But having sex with the conscious intention of not having babies... is that natural? Is it wrong?

Nothing wrong with practice.

I knew we'd eventually agree on something. LOL

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It only took 6 minutes for it to be implied that you're a racist, record?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

Oh look another person acting like their narrow worldview is reality.

Once again I bring up AIS. Their outward appearance is female. Their genetic makeup is male. Plus, their sex organ is technically male. They have internal testes.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

they didn't choose to be black. and before you start talking about "wiring". I know your not a scientist or docter that has done the research yourself, and any main stream scientist that promotes "wiring" and "spectrum" is bought and paid for.

just follow the money

saying that i have no problem with any one choosing their path

its the only thing we have

free will for all

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: DocScurlock1774

So entire fields of science are bought and paid for?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Here's an idea......

Just be nice to these people and give them an equal shot at life......

I've discussed in many a thread my concern over the whole androgyny push going on for children - that one needs to be slapped down, but Trans people are only about 0.6% of the population according to the latest US data

www.nytimes.com...

So, this is scaremongering at it's finest. How is 0.6% of the population ever going to take over anything? Especially when said 0.6% are gender dysphoric?

As for us Gays, Lesbians and Bisexual folk; we're pretty happy with our lot right now. There's not a lot more that we want - just to be treated like regular folk.

Sure there's that silly cake debacle going on through the high court, but that is more about a couple of stubborn parties refusing to give in to one another. Whatever the court decides you just know one party is gonna kick up a stink. I wouldn't want to be the judge presiding over that case.... lol.
edit on 6-7-2017 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Moonshinne

The only thing wrong with this show is its not more widely available. It should be shown in the school system from an early age. There's enough discrimination against the LGBT community, only education from an early age will stop this for future generations.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Once again I bring up AIS. Their outward appearance is female. Their genetic makeup is male. Plus, their sex organ is technically male. They have internal testes.

Oh look, another man trying to find a good reason to wear a dress and whip his dick out in a little girls restroom

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Oh look, another man trying to find a good reason to wear a dress and whip his dick out in a little girls restroom

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Omg, its got me, totally not working. Speaking of troll, this guy writes a post, his opinion and all that jazz then all the fruit loops jump out of the box and attack his post. And im the troll agreeing with it, Hrmm, go figure,

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Lol... My god, look up AIS before you make a bigger ass out of yourself.

They don't have penises and assume they have ovaries. They normally don't find out until they can't get pregnant and go to a doctor. It's not that rare.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

They don't have penises and assume they have ovaries. They normally don't find out until they can't get pregnant and go to a doctor. It's not that rare.

Lol omg, did i say anything about ais doing that stupid? Nope

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Lol omg, did i say anything about ais doing that stupid? Nope

That's what the post you were responding to was about.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

No. Just another man using science to illustrate that you are a Neanderthal.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join